Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: question about the price of nikkor micro 105/2.8 lens

  1. #1

    Default question about the price of nikkor micro 105/2.8 lens

    How much is this lens in the 2nd hand market? Condition 7/10

  2. #2

    Default Re: question about the price of nikkor micro 105/2.8 lens

    depending on the age and what you mean by 7/10 - exterior or interior? 7/10 could mean physically deterioration but picture quality as good as new. anyways this is very subjective.

    assuming between 1-2 years (no more warranty) i will pay between 800-1000 for a beat-up looking lens but glass element and mechanical-wise no issues. otherwise i wouldn't even buy it at all for 500.

  3. #3

    Default Re: question about the price of nikkor micro 105/2.8 lens

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    depending on the age and what you mean by 7/10 - exterior or interior? 7/10 could mean physically deterioration but picture quality as good as new. anyways this is very subjective.

    assuming between 1-2 years (no more warranty) i will pay between 800-1000 for a beat-up looking lens but glass element and mechanical-wise no issues. otherwise i wouldn't even buy it at all for 500.
    Hi, it is not that good looking anymore, and it is more than 5 years, but the picture quality is good from my point of view. I guess maybe should be ard 700 dollars.

  4. #4

    Default Re: question about the price of nikkor micro 105/2.8 lens

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Ironman View Post
    How much is this lens in the 2nd hand market? Condition 7/10
    it depends on how big a carrot you want to chop.

  5. #5

    Default Re: question about the price of nikkor micro 105/2.8 lens

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Ironman View Post
    Hi, it is not that good looking anymore, and it is more than 5 years, but the picture quality is good from my point of view. I guess maybe should be ard 700 dollars.
    yes 5 years i would pay anything between 600-750.

    why dont you look at it from another perspective - buy a new 105 at $1,350. you can always sell it off after 1 or 2 years at a discount of 10%-20% and lose about $300. meanwhile at least you have the assurance it is not used or manhandled and under warranty.

  6. #6

    Default Re: question about the price of nikkor micro 105/2.8 lens

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    yes 5 years i would pay anything between 600-750.

    why dont you look at it from another perspective - buy a new 105 at $1,350. you can always sell it off after 1 or 2 years at a discount of 10%-20% and lose about $300. meanwhile at least you have the assurance it is not used or manhandled and under warranty.
    Thanks.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    211

    Default Re: question about the price of nikkor micro 105/2.8 lens

    7/10 must becarefully..... From my expereince... even 9/10 is not that good cond.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •