Thread: Noob question: Looking for places to take outdoor pictures

Talking Noob question: Looking for places to take outdoor pictures

Hello folks!

I just moved on from prosumer models to an interchangeable lens camera. Having lots of fun shooting stuff but I'd like to take some outdoor pictures. Nature mostly. Where are the nice places in SG to take flowers/sunset/etc ?

Default Re: Noob question: Looking for places to take outdoor pictures

actually, almost anywhere is possible. For a start, you can check out the stickies in the landscape/travel and macros forums.

Can also consider joining outings (organised periodically) if you wish to learn from other photographers.

I agree with ahbian, and he's a senior ... you can shoot almost anywhere, even moment you step out of your front door, there'll be something to shoot.

HTH.

Cheers!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    I agree with ahbian, and he's a senior ... you can shoot almost anywhere, even moment you step out of your front door, there'll be something to shoot.

HTH.

Cheers!
    I am senior in the sense that I am old.

Quote Originally Posted by ARWOGWB View Post
    Hello folks!

I just moved on from prosumer models to an interchangeable lens camera. Having lots of fun shooting stuff but I'd like to take some outdoor pictures. Nature mostly. Where are the nice places in SG to take flowers/sunset/etc ?
    Erm flowers almost everywhere also have lol...of cos botanic gardens and places like that will have nicer flowers for you to shoot but just go to a nearby park and look around, you'll be surprised how many nice flowers u can shoot there. If you think you can't find nice flowers to shoot at any ordinary park then you just weren't looking hard enough

Blog Entries

Go to the "Photo Galleries -> Land/City-scapes and Travel". Look at the stickies. There is this one humungous thread titled "Listing for Land/City-scapes Venues - SINGAPORE".

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions! I have already been to botanic gardens so I'll check out some of the other threads you suggested!