Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

  1. #21

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    I think draken413o meant shooting bikes, not mount the rig on the bike to shoot cars
    BTW, your car shots are impressive
    Thanks!
    Yup, I understood what he was asking. Rig photography requires the rig to be mounted on the subject (car, bike, truck, etc.).
    :: The Definitive Performance Car & Motor Sports Portal ::
    http://www.burnpavement.com

  2. #22

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    wow... nice... did u photoshop away those rod and stuff??... coz i totally can't tell which part u rig on for that subject
    ztphotography
    Nikon D90 | Nikon D600 | Canon ixus 120IS

  3. #23

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    wow amazing
    α850 | SAL2470Z | SAL135F18Z | SAL70200G | SAL50F1.4

  4. #24

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by skyguy View Post
    wow... nice... did u photoshop away those rod and stuff??... coz i totally can't tell which part u rig on for that subject
    Yeah, quite a lot of DI-work involved. But the results are worth it.
    :: The Definitive Performance Car & Motor Sports Portal ::
    http://www.burnpavement.com

  5. #25

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    How bout trying a little faster shutter speed for the rigged shots?

    Maybe would work with more background?

  6. #26

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by ServeChilled View Post
    How bout trying a little faster shutter speed for the rigged shots?

    Maybe would work with more background?
    Hey bro, how ya doing...
    If you have too much background, more DI is needed, because the rig is usually PS-ed over using the background. So the clearer the background, the harder to replicate the details ...
    :: The Definitive Performance Car & Motor Sports Portal ::
    http://www.burnpavement.com

  7. #27

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    very cool pictures, gave me a WOW staring at e pics!

  8. #28

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by burnpavement View Post
    Thanks!
    Yup, I understood what he was asking. Rig photography requires the rig to be mounted on the subject (car, bike, truck, etc.).
    ah how was the photos? I think it'd look freaking awesome! Especially with the sun setting in the background.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    Wow TS, nice photos! Thanks for sharing. Learnt something new again.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by HLZQ4 View Post
    Wow TS, nice photos! Thanks for sharing. Learnt something new again.
    Quote Originally Posted by caroland View Post
    very cool pictures, gave me a WOW staring at e pics!
    Thanks for appreciating.
    :: The Definitive Performance Car & Motor Sports Portal ::
    http://www.burnpavement.com

  11. #31

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    ah how was the photos? I think it'd look freaking awesome! Especially with the sun setting in the background.
    On the contrary, it did not turn out that well.
    But I will try again, and will make it work this time ...
    :: The Definitive Performance Car & Motor Sports Portal ::
    http://www.burnpavement.com

  12. #32

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by burnpavement View Post
    Hi all,

    Much thanks and kudos to the CS team for getting the site back up.
    It's been sometime since I've posted, here's a teaser of one of my feature cars in my upcoming automotive website.
    Comments welcomed. Thanks for viewing!
    Very well taken burnpavement! Thumbs up! Too bad i don't have time to do rig shots
    and the cars i photoshoot are to expensive to put on the suction cup
    "Enjoy the fun of photography :)"

  13. #33

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by creative-studio View Post
    Very well taken burnpavement! Thumbs up! Too bad i don't have time to do rig shots
    and the cars i photoshoot are to expensive to put on the suction cup
    Thanks.
    Exotic cars can be done, I've shot a Gallardo before with the rig.
    :: The Definitive Performance Car & Motor Sports Portal ::
    http://www.burnpavement.com

  14. #34

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    great series!!

    sharp and crisp!

    2 up!


  15. #35

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by VISUALacoustics View Post
    great series!!

    sharp and crisp!

    2 up!
    thank you!
    :: The Definitive Performance Car & Motor Sports Portal ::
    http://www.burnpavement.com

  16. #36

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by burnpavement View Post
    Hi all,

    Awesome!

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    210

    Smile Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    Hello. Your photos are amazing! Can i ask u about where you get the rigs? Ive been searchin for it online. But thought that it would be better if i can get it here in singapore.
    Much thanks!

    Just another photographer that is enthusiastic about cars photoshoot.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    Awesome shots!

  19. #39

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjhnsn View Post
    Hello. Your photos are amazing! Can i ask u about where you get the rigs? Ive been searchin for it online. But thought that it would be better if i can get it here in singapore.
    Much thanks!

    Just another photographer that is enthusiastic about cars photoshoot.
    Replied your PM. SG doesn't sell, so got to import.
    :: The Definitive Performance Car & Motor Sports Portal ::
    http://www.burnpavement.com

  20. #40

    Default Re: Car Shoot - BMW 135i Coupe

    1st one's really impressive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •