Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im troubled with which DSLR to buy..

Default Re: Im troubled with which DSLR to buy..

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Err.... I did lent my 100-400mm to a friend for well over 1.5weeks..... don't see why ppl treat their lens better than their friends....
    Then I want to be your friend.

I would be too shy to lend anyway. If I nicked it, and returned it w/o knowing that I did so, it would not be nice and a source of misunderstanding. If there are cosmetic flaws found sometime later, there may also be doubts on my friends mind. Even worse if its a uncommon lens that is no longer in production. Each person has their own threshold and to assume ppl will lend may be asking for too much.

Quote Originally Posted by rgy1993 View Post
    this is a value for money thread... where are the sony fanboys?
    Why do you have beef with people who have different opinions as yours? Ain't everyone entitled to his own opinions? Yes, we could argue and argue over image stabilisation in the body ETC, but just let it go man, it's all in the past now.

TS: you may want to buy into a system that has more choices for lenses. Your interest might change and who knows, you might be interested in portraits after you bought it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tehzeh View Post
    Why do you have beef with people who have different opinions as yours? Ain't everyone entitled to his own opinions? Yes, we could argue and argue over image stabilisation in the body ETC, but just let it go man, it's all in the past now.

TS: you may want to buy into a system that has more choices for lenses. Your interest might change and who knows, you might be interested in portraits after you bought it.
    Relac la... give the kid a break. He will learn more humility as he grows older.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Relac la... give the kid a break. He will learn more humility as he grows older.
    I think I am as old as him.

Smile Re: Im troubled with which DSLR to buy..

happy shooting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12