Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

  1. #1

    Talking Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    Heard that it dropped a lot? Anyone got recent price? Thanks~~

  2. #2
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    really? You contact some of the reputable shops for e-quote, then update us la...
    You should be contributing to the community... hehehehe
    Exploring! :)

  3. #3
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    Welcome to CS
    Ur answers from those reputable regular shops are only a phone call away..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #4

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    Call or get e-quote from the different reputable shops.

    Price can difference a lot as D90 comes w/ body only or with different kit lens

  5. #5

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    I just make a call to MS Color, it said that the kit price remain SGD1680, body SGD1360.
    However, Malaysia KL there already dropped like hell. Kit only RM3300 -> SGD1435+-, body RM2400 -> SGD1043+-.

    This move is believed to beat Canon 550D and D90 rumous replacement - D95 might be published in the middle of 2010.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    My friend just bought a D90 Kit 1 at japan after his D70s die ......

    I think it's ard $1380 but not very sure if there is any drop or all the while Jap price is cheaper

  7. #7
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    I think the price will actually drop when the new model is officially announced or released locally, not before... Shops would probably want general audience (who have no clue about anything) to believe the D90 is still worth its price and capitalise on that until the new model is released...

    We just have to wait a little longer....

    I'm looking forward to purchase the D90 as well, so I don't mind waiting... Unless of course the replacement model is leap years ahead and with just a fractional increase of the price against the D90 (yeaheheh, right).

    However, if one of the shops suddenly annouces S$1000 - mai tu liao!!!!!

  8. #8

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    To: Supersimon27
    Ya, Japan should be cheaper~ Even China is selling cheaper, following link is one of the China biggest B2C site:
    http://www.360buy.com/product/134178.html
    RMB7099 = SGD1479+-
    but no free gift lah~ LOL

    To: kriegsketten
    Price might get dropped as well before it released, depends on the Nikon strategy, you may refer to the KL price. My budget is around 1.2K, hope can grap one in June PC Fair, LOL~
    Last edited by jimmysum; 8th April 2010 at 04:03 PM.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    Go to Lords (or rather, iPhoto) at Lucky Plaza. It's a good price over there!

  10. #10
    Member lonarciso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    226

    Smile Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    welcome to the club!

  11. #11
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmysum View Post
    To: Supersimon27
    Ya, Japan should be cheaper~ Even China is selling cheaper, following link is one of the China biggest B2C site:
    http://www.360buy.com/product/134178.html
    RMB7099 = SGD1479+-
    but no free gift lah~ LOL
    China has always been selling the D90 kit at 7000 to 7100 RMB. The price did not drop, the price has always been at that level. And I can get this price at most of the camera stores, even in Shanghai Xujiahui.

    One thing I can say is that D300s price has dropped a little, but it is just price normalizing after the recent launch months back.

  12. #12
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    Quote Originally Posted by Blur Shadow View Post
    Go to Lords (or rather, iPhoto) at Lucky Plaza. It's a good price over there!
    We should stop calling it Lord's. the owners on paper are no longer the same people.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmysum View Post
    Heard that it dropped a lot? Anyone got recent price? Thanks~~
    hello, i happen to open all the camera shops, so i can tell you that it dropped a lot.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hello, i happen to open all the camera shops, so i can tell you that it dropped a lot.
    Eh... Can you tell me how much is it for Kit? Last time I called MS Color, but the price remains, sienz~~

  15. #15

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    China has always been selling the D90 kit at 7000 to 7100 RMB. The price did not drop, the price has always been at that level. And I can get this price at most of the camera stores, even in Shanghai Xujiahui.

    One thing I can say is that D300s price has dropped a little, but it is just price normalizing after the recent launch months back.
    Ya, I knew that the price has been around RMB 7-7.1K in China long ago, I am asking whether the price is dropped in SG as Msia dropped a lot recently.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmysum View Post
    Eh... Can you tell me how much is it for Kit? Last time I called MS Color, but the price remains, sienz~~
    i am guessing it all depends how local Nikon will re-compensate the vendors for the price drop.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

  17. #17
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmysum View Post
    Ya, I knew that the price has been around RMB 7-7.1K in China long ago, I am asking whether the price is dropped in SG as Msia dropped a lot recently.
    Not all price drops are international. Maybe there are too many stock in Malaysia that they drop it? Malaysian shops are also known to drop price a lot in order to clear stock. So it might not be Nikon Malaysia also.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    I got this e-quote from John 3:16. Hope it helps!

    Nikon D90 Kit (18-105VR) - S$1,650.00, comes with 8gb card and bag
    Nikon D90 Kit (18-200VR) - S$2,450.00, comes with 8gb card and bag

  19. #19

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    Yea, I just checked the price from orient foto as well. Still remain the same price. I guess I will go to Johor to get the D90 Body which is at RM 2500.

  20. #20
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpai101 View Post
    I got this e-quote from John 3:16. Hope it helps!

    Nikon D90 Kit (18-105VR) - S$XXXXX, comes with 8gb card and bag
    Nikon D90 Kit (18-200VR) - S$XXXXX, comes with 8gb card and bag
    PLease do not post local pricing information in this thread. We have a price guide for this purpose. Send a PM to the moderator in charge with the item (with freebies), price, store and date.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •