Thread: Auditions for Upcoming Student Short Film

Smile Auditions for Upcoming Student Short Film

We are a group of final year Film Sound and Video students from Ngee Ann Polytechnic looking for talents for our 10 - 15 minutes short film. Our shoot will commence from the 7th April to 9th April.

Synopsis of Story
    Dusk is a 10 to 15 minutes dramatic short film about the lives and fate of Jason and Alice. Both protagonists initially share the same tragic destiny in their love life ditched by their partners. However after a funny twist of fate and a series of incidents, what seems to be an impossible match on the surface, a friendship starts to develop slowly and gradually.

Lead Roles
    Jason A Chinese male between his early to mid twenties. Preferably someone with good and strong features and slightly natural curly hair. Basically for Jason, he is someone who lives by the day and hangs around anywhere all day. Able to speak Mandarin is a MUST.

Alice A Chinese lady between her mid twenties to early thirties. Alice is very much like a wallflower and she can be someone who walks in and out of your life everyday but nobody will notice her or gives a damn. Able to speak Mandarin is a MUST.

All transport and meals for our talents during the shoot will be provided. Although all our talents will be *paid for their acting services, as this is a student production, we are unable to pay professional actors rates for their services.

If you interested in acting or just simply want to get some acting experience, do come down for our auditions!

Dates: 31st March 2004 (Wednesday)
    Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Block 54, Sound Stage
    Time: 6.30p.m. - 10p.m.

Should you have any enquiries regarding about the auditions, please do not hesitate to call me at 9821 8644 or email me at easterrabbit@hotmail.com

Thank you and see you at our auditions!

Michelle Neo
    Dusk
    Producer

* Fees for talents will be determined later based on previous acting experiences and acting skills.

I'm interested...
    But I'm way below your age requirement; I'm only 19. (mid-twenties?? way over for me... )

Anyway, just to tell you... I have 5 years experience in school drama productions...
    Upz for you anyways.

i'm interested but the timing!!!! exams period!!!!

ot: pol LOL what a coincidence, i also used to do sch drama productions

and i loved belgariad & the mallorean

Quote Originally Posted by evildolly
    i'm interested but the timing!!!! exams period!!!!

ot: pol LOL what a coincidence, i also used to do sch drama productions

and i loved belgariad & the mallorean
    OT alert... (no more, okay?)

Drama, the Belgariad and Mallorean...

haha, no curly hair...

upz for michelle

she's still hunting for the actor and actress
    Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.
    Portfolio | Gallery

UPDATES!!!

To those who are still interested to act for the roles of Jason and Alice, we are holding another audition -

Date: 2nd April 2004, Friday
    Time: 6.30pm to 10pm
    Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic Blk 54 (Sound Stage)

If you are interested, do gimme a call that you are coming down so I can reserve a timeslot for you for that day.

Thanks!

Cheers,
    -Michelle-