Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies Outing (Part 8) - April 21 (wednesday) 1830hrs; City Hall area

Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 8) - April 21 (wednesday) 1830hrs; City Hall area

Quote Originally Posted by g4bri3l View Post
    hahaha! trying my luck.. just in case....
    If you "blur blur" I think still can close one eye.
    But you deliberately slot your name first into the reserve list, then into the newbies (main) list.
    That's rather disrespectful. You can forget about joining any future outings.

I have deleted your PM with your contact number, since I have no interest in keeping it.
    Last edited by ZerocoolAstra; 19th April 2010 at 08:49 PM.
    Exploring! :)

Default Re: Newbies Outing (Part 8) - April 21 (wednesday) 1830hrs; City Hall area

To everyone who's legitimately on the list,

LESS THAN 48 HOURS TO GO!!

Hopefully the weather is ok. Even if slight drizzle, I'll be there.
    If it's raining cats, dogs, elephants and all, I think you can safely assume it's postponed
    but those who come n meet up can just have a social gathering

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post

If it's raining cats, dogs, elephants and all, I think you can safely assume it's postponed
    yup... will try to come with francis for a social gathering cheers...
    http://www.yeechaokoh.com/
    What's the use of "depth of field" if there's no "depth of feelings...

hahaha! yea! hope weather's good see ya all there!!! cheers!

If you "blur blur" I think still can close one eye.
    But you deliberately slot your name first into the reserve list, then into the newbies (main) list.
    That's rather disrespectful. You can forget about joining any future outings.

I have deleted your PM with your contact number, since I have no interest in keeping it.
    Like me right...blur blur but not deliberate...Yeah I am going....counting down with heart palpitations
    "Born to BEE wild"

Why heart palpitations?
    It will be a fun evening. If you ask any of the knowledgeable and friendly seniors, I'm sure you'll gain something on your journey into photography as well!

Received a PM from mr g4bri3l that he wasn't happy about my rudeness, and he'll hunt me down and confront me on Wednesday evening.

shaking in my boots hehehehe

Received a PM from mr g4bri3l that he wasn't happy about my rudeness, and he'll hunt me down and confront me on Wednesday evening.

Got such cute people around. Anyway seen enough of these in BnS. Just bring a bigger tripod if really get serious.

Wah... our simple outing just got a whole lot more exciting! Now must bring a flashgun too...

Oh yeah speaking of flashgun, if anyone owns a Nikon SB600/800/900, would you be so kind as to bring it along?

Currently I have an SB600 and Fuji has a SB900. Would like to have 3 flashguns (1 in front and 2 by the side) to shoot a group photo.

Alternatively, if there are 3 Canon users with 1 x EX580 and 2 x EX430, they can take the group photo as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Got such cute people around. Anyway seen enough of these in BnS. Just bring a bigger tripod if really get serious.
    i bring my cheapo metal 'Nikon' tripod as well, since I can use it for mounting the remote flash. hehehe...
    Don't want to hurt my carbon fibre baby...

Keeping my finger cross . Been raining after 3pm this few days ..... even yesterday....

spoil my last sat shooting with my friend too ..... Hope wed will be alright

good idea, just hope it does not rain, pray hard guys...=)

i bring my cheapo metal 'Nikon' tripod as well, since I can use it for mounting the remote flash. hehehe...
    Don't want to hurt my carbon fibre baby...
    errr.... flash for a city landscape shoot?

Take group photo la
    5D Mk II | TS-E 17L | 17-40L | 24-105L IS | 35L | 85L | 70-200 f/2.8L IS | 100L Macro | 580EX II

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought
    heheheh read my slightly earlier post
    Cannot be so hasty and jump to conclusion. Must read the whole story to get the full context.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra
    Oh yeah speaking of flashgun, if anyone owns a Nikon SB600/800/900, would you be so kind as to bring it along?

Currently I have an SB600 and Fuji has a SB900. Would like to have 3 flashguns (1 in front and 2 by the side) to shoot a group photo.

Alternatively, if there are 3 Canon users with 1 x EX580 and 2 x EX430, they can take the group photo as well.

i will bring a nissin 866 (canon). but can triggled optically by SB900...
    500 / 17-50@2.8 / 18-55@3.5-5.6 / 50@1.8 / 85@1.8 / 866

Woops. Today is Wed? Almost forgot to bring camera. And luckily tripod was left in the office since weekend

See you guys tonight.

Brought everything out already ..... now just hope the sky will remain bright bright ha . See ya guys later

heheheh read my slightly earlier post
    Cannot be so hasty and jump to conclusion. Must read the whole story to get the full context.
    oic....

it will also be good to learn how you will set up these flashes for the night group photo.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast