Thread: comments neeed...

Default comments neeed...

"HEY U!"

comments needed.. wat wrong and how to improve the pics..

erm... focus better at the finger? more depth of field? correct me if I'm wrong.

i prefer the first image... i don't know why.. as i am still a newbie..

maybe its because i see the whole hand in the first picture... the impact is there...

is ur photo from a DC, how come got black and white... i always thought only film cameras are capable of taking black and white photos...

Quote Originally Posted by bsplenden
    i prefer the first image... i don't know why.. as i am still a newbie..

maybe its because i see the whole hand in the first picture... the impact is there...

is ur photo from a DC, how come got black and white... i always thought only film cameras are capable of taking black and white photos...
    Digicam has the capability of taking b&w, either by the in-built function or by post-processing of the picture via PS.

As for focus, the different focus would result in different feel. The first picture is better, since the focus on the background is obvious, and having a wider DOF is acceptable. For the second one, the impact wasn't obvious, since the DOF is too big.

Hey o'cornell, try blurring/softening the head of that guy in PS, and see what kind of result you'll get!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Digicam has the capability of taking b&w, either by the in-built function or by post-processing of the picture via PS.

As for focus, the different focus would result in different feel. The first picture is better, since the focus on the background is obvious, and having a wider DOF is acceptable. For the second one, the impact wasn't obvious, since the DOF is too big.

Hey o'cornell, try blurring/softening the head of that guy in PS, and see what kind of result you'll get!
    thnx dude.. by the way, getting z2 soon... haha...

My suggestion: angle it more from the top, taking it slightly more top down?

Maybe the face can turns abit so we can feels that he is pointing at us directly, more impact!
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Hey cornell, u trying to depict the HK-ish "hey u." feeling? With the guy looking away et al?

then i think u can keep the angle in the first pic,
    pull out a bit
    balance it (the pic is cropped too close to the left)

Quote Originally Posted by usherer
    Hey cornell, u trying to depict the HK-ish "hey u." feeling? With the guy looking away et al?

pull out a bit
    Yea, still prefer the angle in the first pic... probably focus toward the finger bit more?

thnx guyz.. will try different position..

"i trying to show, u know, when ppl walking u trying to take their pic, they juz point their finger to stop u.." that type of feeling

pull out a bit

will try that...
    by the way, guyz.. where do this type of photo belong to?? wat type of category??

Default haha!

Quote Originally Posted by o'cornell
    thnx guyz.. will try different position..

"i trying to show, u know, when ppl walking u trying to take their pic, they juz point their finger to stop u.." that type of feeling

hahah!! u obviously took pains in trying to describe it better to us..very cute..

hahah!! u obviously took pains in trying to describe it better to us..very cute..

ya lor... haha