Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally gotten my K-x

Default Re: Finally gotten my K-x

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrew View Post
    It seems like the prices are the same no matter where I go (according to the prices shown).
    Does the above mentioned shops give good and practical advices? Can PM me which shop should I approach as I am a newbie?

I am still waiting to buy my first DSLR when I am back in Sg.......
    as mentioned above.

any other shops will quote you a higher price than those mentioned above.

end of story.
    Be Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by nanochan1 View Post
    as mentioned above.

any other shops will quote you a higher price than those mentioned above.

end of story.
    Not always so, so please don't make blanket pronouncements.

It seems like the prices are the same no matter where I go (according to the prices shown).
    Does the above mentioned shops give good and practical advices? Can PM me which shop should I approach as I am a newbie?

If you have settled for a Pentax K-x, and after asking here for advise for pricing, then go and get the camera from the shops that we have been talking about since dunno how many threads, buy the K-x that you are looking for.

That is the bestg advise we can give. No point asking which is cheaper when we have pointed you to the cheapest option. How "cheap" a price are you looking for?

$782 inclusive of GST is the lowest already. It used to be $950 for the basic Kit 1 and $1150 for Kit 2.
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Not always so, so please don't make blanket pronouncements.
    then name me 1 "pronouncements" then.
    Be Interesting

XRARAX already selling his K-X hahaha. Saw it at B&S coz he got a K7 as a Bday gift. Wahhhhhhhh
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Recoil3d View Post
    It has 3 shelves? Saw some with only 2 ... Do you think it enough ? Currently have LBA for like 5 lenses btw how many L you guys using ?
    2 shelves.1 on the top,another one in the middle and the bottom of the dry cabinet don't need tray.Bottom row just put the lens sponge that came with your dry cab

Bec K7 power lah
    Pentaxian for Life

Yeap guys i've gotten my K7 so am willing to let go of my K-x anyone interested can go B&S to see my Ad.
    K7 Power!!

Quote Originally Posted by xRARAx View Post
    Yeap guys i've gotten my K7 so am willing to let go of my K-x anyone interested can go B&S to see my Ad.
    K7 Power!!

Why not keep it as your second body
    Pentaxian for Life

If you have settled for a Pentax K-x, and after asking here for advise for pricing, then go and get the camera from the shops that we have been talking about since dunno how many threads, buy the K-x that you are looking for.

That is the bestg advise we can give. No point asking which is cheaper when we have pointed you to the cheapest option. How "cheap" a price are you looking for?

$782 inclusive of GST is the lowest already. It used to be $950 for the basic Kit 1 and $1150 for Kit 2.
    Got it.....will approach the shops mantioned in the thread when I am back in town.
    Thanks..........

Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    Why not keep it as your second body
    Yea keep your K-x for low light!
    Buy Film Not Megapixels

Well anyway i've join the KX group!!! Woot love my White KX lol so cool!!!! I gotten my from SLR Rev, the guys are quite ok. Won't anyhow sell you. Also bought a super small pouch for my cam, the the cam i will put in my Timbuk2 messenger, a 8gb SD and the cleaning kit for my cam! What i like about them is no pushy sale, i only sound my interest in another len the they only recommend but didn't go any further to push me to buy, let me go decide myself.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanboi View Post
    Well anyway i've join the KX group!!! Woot love my White KX lol so cool!!!! I gotten my from SLR Rev, the guys are quite ok. Won't anyhow sell you. Also bought a super small pouch for my cam, the the cam i will put in my Timbuk2 messenger, a 8gb SD and the cleaning kit for my cam! What i like about them is no pushy sale, i only sound my interest in another len the they only recommend but didn't go any further to push me to buy, let me go decide myself.
    yup very friendly people over there welcome to the team

they can even tell me they are selling a slightly higher price for the SD Cards and tell me to go SLS to get it instead. Kudos to them.
    Be Interesting

they can even tell me they are selling a slightly higher price for the SD Cards and tell me to go SLS to get it instead. Kudos to them.
    Woow...this is cool..

Woow...this is cool..
    I like SLR Rev's business style. No bullshit. and friendly too! but don't expect back-rubbing from them. Love the fact that i can contact them through facebook. saves the hassle of travelling down.

That was what i thought too at first.
    But after a few days of not playing with it as i am using the K7,I decided to sell it to someone who would be interested in a K-x as a entry level DSLR rather than letting such a gem go to waste in my dry box : )

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshades View Post
    I like SLR Rev's business style. No bullshit. and friendly too! but don't expect back-rubbing from them. Love the fact that i can contact them through facebook. saves the hassle of travelling down.
    So far SLR Rev is the only professional camera shop i know here. If they gave you their price, that's the real price they give~ and yes, no bullshits.

Kudos to them indeed

welcome, shoot more and more!

Quote Originally Posted by nanochan1 View Post

haha true, but slight difference so i buy from them instead of going all the way to SLS also

Hey guys sorry i super noobie here. Can ask u all something? I went over to club yesterday and tried to take pic with auto and flash but the cam cant focus and i couldnt snap at all.... What do i have to do? Manuel??

Hey guys sorry i super noobie here. Can ask u all something? I went over to club yesterday and tried to take pic with auto and flash but the cam cant focus and i couldnt snap at all.... What do i have to do? Manuel??
    buy new lens 50mm F1.4

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast