Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Wigan got more back bone than Liverpool!

Wigan can rain on Chelsea's parade
    What if Man U lost and Chelsea wins the last game, the different is 4 points which doesn't matters if Chelsea lost to Liverpool already.

Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    What if Man U lost and Chelsea wins the last game, the different is 4 points which doesn't matters if Chelsea lost to Liverpool already.
    ManUtd dun lose games easily they are not pool!

You never knows what happens on the field. The best example will be the Man City vs Man U match where everyone says Man U might not make it, but they did.

Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    You never knows what happens on the field. The best example will be the Man City vs Man U match where everyone says Man U might not make it, but they did.
    But everyone here says we will make it!

Possible scenarios

Chelsea win, Man Utd win - Chelsea win title
    Chelsea draw, Man Utd win - Man Utd win title
    Chelsea lose, Man Utd win - Man Utd win title

Chelsea win, Man Utd lose - Chelsea win title
    Chelsea draw, Man Utd lose - Chelsea win title
    Chelsea lose, Man Utd lose - Chelsea win title

Chelsea win, Man Utd draw - Chelsea win title
    Chelsea draw, Man Utd draw - Chelsea win title
    Chelsea lose, Man Utd draw - Chelsea win title (via a more superior goal difference)

So, out of 9 possible scenarios, only 2 scenarios where Man Utd will win the title, naturally the money is on Chelsea to win title, but the ball is round, anything can happen... kekeke :P
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Possible scenarios

Chelsea win, Man Utd win - Chelsea win title
    Chelsea draw, Man Utd win - Man Utd win title
    Chelsea lose, Man Utd win - Man Utd win title

Chelsea win, Man Utd lose - Chelsea win title
    Chelsea draw, Man Utd lose - Chelsea win title
    Chelsea lose, Man Utd lose - Chelsea win title

Chelsea win, Man Utd draw - Chelsea win title
    Chelsea draw, Man Utd draw - Chelsea win title
    Chelsea lose, Man Utd draw - Chelsea win title (via a more superior goal difference)

So, out of 9 possible scenarios, only 2 scenarios where Man Utd will win the title, naturally the money is on Chelsea to win title, but the ball is round, anything can happen... kekeke :P

my prediction is that Wigan and Chelski will draw.........

and based on the crystal ball infront of mr....i think Man U should be able to break down stoke rather comfortably......

please lemme know whether you guys made money....if got, qia me kopi can liao...if not, lemme know oso so i can throw the crystal ball out of the window

As long as Man Utd plays well in the last game -- that's good enough for me. This has been a tough season and the important thing is, Man Utd has performed more or less the standard expected of them. So, what more we can ask!

It will of course be a bonus if result comes in our favor. I just want to sit back, relax and cheer for Man Utd for the last game like we did all season.

Quote Originally Posted by lestwe4get View Post
    As long as Man Utd plays well in the last game -- that's good enough for me. This has been a tough season and the important thing is, Man Utd has performed more or less the standard expected of them. So, what more we can ask!

It will of course be a bonus if result comes in our favor. I just want to sit back, relax and cheer for Man Utd for the last game like we did all season.

Now, THIS IS TRUE ATTITUDE of what FANS should be like....whether Man Utd or whatever club....

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    my prediction is that Wigan and Chelski will draw.........

and based on the crystal ball infront of mr....i think Man U should be able to break down stoke rather comfortably......

please lemme know whether you guys made money....if got, qia me kopi can liao...if not, lemme know oso so i can throw the crystal ball out of the window
    Bro soong, if your prediction comes true, can open a bottle of good wine and celebrate, lah. Cheers! If lose, throwing your crystal ball out of the window is not good enough. You better go into hiding.

With a team like liverfoool kelonging last sunday, yes, anything can happen. Duh

Quote Originally Posted by lancey View Post
    With a team like liverfoool kelonging last sunday, yes, anything can happen. Duh
    Yeah the only thing to hapen is Blues drop point and we will win our game!!! And we collect our no 19th!

Although I am not too optimistic about Chelsea dropping points at home but anything can still happen and it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    Although I am not too optimistic about Chelsea dropping points at home but anything can still happen and it ain't over until the fat lady sings.
    if chelsea drop point and manu get champion, the biggest loser will be liverfool.. cause they purposely lost to chelsea and hope to stop manu from winning league..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    if chelsea drop point and manu get champion, the biggest loser will be liverfool.. cause they purposely lost to chelsea and hope to stop manu from winning league..
    yep totally facepalm

Bro soong, if your prediction comes true, can open a bottle of good wine and celebrate, lah. Cheers! If lose, throwing your crystal ball out of the window is not good enough. You better go into hiding.

Wah....u suddenly appear...damn scary xia...

in fact, i've 2 bottles of wines waiting for me to open.....

one is a CDP (chateaunuef du pape) and another is my usual BdM (Brunello di Montalcino)

if Chelski loses and man U wins, then i will have to open both bottles

but actually recently i bought a pretty good wine in the supermarket here!!!! and it is so much cheaper than in SG.

was a 88pointer on Wine Spec........Chateau Serame or something liddat.... 2006 ......not bad.....and guess how much it costs ...... €7.99

hehhhheh

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    Wah....u suddenly appear...damn scary xia...

in fact, i've 2 bottles of wines waiting for me to open.....

one is a CDP (chateaunuef du pape) and another is my usual BdM (Brunello di Montalcino)

if Chelski loses and man U wins, then i will have to open both bottles

but actually recently i bought a pretty good wine in the supermarket here!!!! and it is so much cheaper than in SG.

was a 88pointer on Wine Spec........Chateau Serame or something liddat.... 2006 ......not bad.....and guess how much it costs ...... €7.99

hehhhheh
    Wah lau, all these names sound Greek to me. I am not familiar with all the French names and hardly drink them. For a layman like me, I am into mostly OZ wine, lah. Oh, yeah, got 2 bottles of Riesling from Alsace - one from Trimbach and one from Hugel. Only French ones I have and I bought them since it is a Riesling, my favourite wine. Alsace is the only French wine growing region that I know. Will probably open one of them to celebrate if we snatch the title under the blues' nose. Remember, it ain't over till the fat lady sings. So, there is still hope. As long as there is hope, the wine is on standby. Cheers!
    Last edited by redstorm; 7th May 2010 at 10:33 PM.

Wah lau, all these names sound Greek to me. I am not familiar with all the French names and hardly drink them. For a layman like me, I am into mostly OZ wine, lah. Oh, yeah, got 2 bottles of Riesling from Alsace - one from Trimbach and one from Hugel. Only French ones I have and I bought them since it is a Riesling, my favourite wine. Alsace is the only French wine growing region that I know. Will probably open one of them to celebrate if we snatch the title under the blues' nose. Remember, it ain't over till the fat lady sings. So, there is still hope. As long as there is hope, the wine is on standby. Cheers!
    erm...greek in economic meltdown....so choi choi choi!

OZ wines, if u're a red wine drinker.....try the Dead Arm, Stonewell Shiraz 1995, of course Penfolds Grange series and or 701 i think...

There's a very nice region of Germany called Rheinland-Mose or something liddat...the Rieslings from there are SUPERB with a big S!!!!!!!!!

Serious, I think Man U performance is getting poorer and poorer, now they don't even have a decent striker and is living off a sick rooney... Haiz

Last game of the season!

UNITED V Stoke City
    Sunday, May 09, 2010 11:00:00 PM

3points in the bag and our no.19th!!! Wigan will gain a point or 3! Go Wigan Go do the double!

Glory Glory Glory Man Utd
    And Reds Go Marching up up up!!!

Woo hoo long time din visit CS. It was down for sometime back rite? Today is the day! Win or lose, Man Utd is still the top club. Chelsea came with its billions and won 2 titles but we striked back with a hattrick!

lol Liv fan's balls must have shrunk to the size of peanuts.

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast