Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 945

Thread: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

  1. #781
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,931
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by hycool View Post
    Full Time

    Liverpool 3 Manchester United 1
    United's defence was crap ..... if this keeps up....... its MU's title to lose
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  2. #782
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by holeinone View Post
    Let those liverfools have some celebration for now. They won't even get to play europa next season.

    We will get back at them when we win the 19th title. They can't even smell it. Neither can they smell Champions League football.

    Glory glory Man United!!
    To them nothing beats winning their games against us it is even better then winning the Europa cup, CL cup or World cup... so they will forego everything just to win us!

    No worries we sure to get our no.19 this season!

    What a price to pay!

  3. #783
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    United's defence was crap ..... if this keeps up....... its MU's title to lose
    No worries we will win it! No.19 is ours!

  4. #784

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    No worries we will win it! No.19 is ours!
    it's squeaky bum time for everyone!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  5. #785

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    3-1 decent scoreline. What do you expect? You play like this you deserve to lose. More of a going in with no form thing. It happens. Liverpool was once bottom 3 when they had no form for a stretch.

    Congrats to Dalglish for a good match.

    But the hysteria in "the other" thread makes me laugh..

  6. #786
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by lancey View Post
    3-1 decent scoreline. What do you expect? You play like this you deserve to lose. More of a going in with no form thing. It happens. Liverpool was once bottom 3 when they had no form for a stretch.

    Congrats to Dalglish for a good match.

    But the hysteria in "the other" thread makes me laugh..
    Think u gonna have to admit that the man u thread has less colourful people than the LFC's? Even if u guys won big, where's the spirit in here bros?!!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  7. #787

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Think u gonna have to admit that the man u thread has less colourful people than the LFC's? Even if u guys won big, where's the spirit in here bros?!!
    That's true. because most of us have seen the highs and the lows of winning and losing. I think this man u fan group is a mature one. U don't need to KPKB everytime you lose to your fierciest rivals. Nor need you act like a fool jumping up and down with naive name calling other teams when you beat one of them.

    That's the difference, i think.

  8. #788
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by lancey View Post
    That's true. because most of us have seen the highs and the lows of winning and losing. I think this man u fan group is a mature one. U don't need to KPKB everytime you lose to your fierciest rivals. Nor need you act like a fool jumping up and down with naive name calling other teams when you beat one of them.

    That's the difference, i think.
    Aiyah, what I'm saying ah, even my man u friends in FB more gung-ho if win, lose or draw. They quite noisy everytime also. Chill bro! Dun be too defensive hor!

    If u do realise it btw, our thread has active non LFC fans. Just dun condemn the team la. Respect each other lor, like me respecting man u husband. Not kidding k! Peace k!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  9. #789

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Aiyah, what I'm saying ah, even my man u friends in FB more gung-ho if win, lose or draw. They quite noisy everytime also. Chill bro! Dun be too defensive hor!

    If u do realise it btw, our thread has active non LFC fans. Just dun condemn the team la. Respect each other lor, like me respecting man u husband. Not kidding k! Peace k!

    You are the one who is questioning why there is no atmosphere here when none is needed. Stick with your FB friends...since you like action and noise after every game.

  10. #790

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    See what see? go back to your thread la.

  11. #791

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    LOL!!!!





    LOL!!!!!!....ckp.........si bei farney leh.....

    win 3-1 machiam like won toto liddat,.........wah like going to be champions under under Dial-girli...............then now even Europa league oso lose match........


    chio ka peng....really buay tahan.............

  12. #792

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Songbo?songbo?songbo?songbo?
    Songbo?songbo?songbo?songbo?
    Songbo?songbo?songbo?songbo?
    Songbo?songbo?songbo?songbo?

  13. #793
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by lancey View Post
    See what see? go back to your thread la.
    Why so serious?? Lol!

    Ya lor, we buang in euro. Wat to do.

    Anyway, I guess u dun take to friendly banters as much as others. Just to cut short, call me naive, in Sg context, but I just sincerely hope that there will come a time to have friendly debates abt soccer between man u and liverpool fans.

    No offence, but if u guys really liven up ur thread more, I will be closet fans of urs also, like bro zaren's Chelsea thread.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  14. #794
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by lancey View Post
    See what see? go back to your thread la.
    Why so serious?? Lol!

    Ya lor, we buang in euro. Wat to do.

    Anyway, I guess u dun take to friendly banters as much as others. Just to cut short, call me naive, in Sg context, but I just sincerely hope that there will come a time to have friendly debates abt soccer between man u and liverpool fans.

    No offence, but if u guys really liven up ur thread more, I will be closet fans of urs also, like bro zaren's Chelsea thread.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  15. #795

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Why so serious?? Lol!
    look whos talking..

  16. #796

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    No offence, but if u guys really liven up ur thread more, I will be closet fans of urs also, like bro zaren's Chelsea thread.
    Ya, tomorrow we will all bombard this thread after the arsenal game just so you can fit our closet. Hold your breath.

  17. #797
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by lancey View Post
    look whos talking..
    Just passing by. Bro, you really need to chill.

    Overheated fan from the 3-1 loss. It has already gone pass a week and time to forget about it.

  18. #798

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Tonight's FA Cup match against Arsenal.

    VDS, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Fabio, Brown, O'Shea, Gibson, Rooney, Hernandez.

    7 out of the 11 are defenders.

  19. #799
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    FA Cup Quarter-finals

    Manchester Utd 2 - 0 Arsenal
    Last edited by Jacobs; 13th March 2011 at 09:03 AM.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  20. #800
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    It was great to have Valencia back with us especially when Nani is injured and we need a strong winger to press down the flank. From the way he played, there was hardly any sign of his injury affecting him physically or psychologically with his usual foray down the flank. He was just as sharp as before albeit, perhaps, a little lacking in match fitness, which is understandable for someone backed from injury, otherwise it was the same old Valencia. To me, his absence was like he just went on a long leave.

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •