Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 945

Thread: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

  1. #681
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Its ok la we just need to bring on the youths to send them off!
    Field the same team that played ag Soton.
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  2. #682
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    Balance 25% the players just kick kick e ball n win e match..
    Now seem like Blues n Reds are exchanging bra n panties.. Of course Reds got e better deal, Anelka can score more goals than Torres ..
    I think Liv is kinda dumb. They should have signed Anelka when he was on loan years ago. Now I think he is past his prime liao. lol Torres finally got fed up of them.

  3. #683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug

    I think Liv is kinda dumb. They should have signed Anelka when he was on loan years ago. Now I think he is past his prime liao. lol Torres finally got fed up of them.
    Actually the club fed up of him.. Act big star..

  4. #684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter

    Actually the club fed up of him.. Act big star..
    But he is a good striker, 81goals in 140appearance, at that rate he should be winning lots of trophies but sadly that's not the case. He has ambition and its good for him to find a trophy winning club. Anyway Liv get alot of profit selling him off...
    ____________
    Nikon D7000|500px|MyScapes

  5. #685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scholesville

    But he is a good striker, 81goals in 140appearance, at that rate he should be winning lots of trophies but sadly that's not the case. He has ambition and its good for him to find a trophy winning club. Anyway Liv get alot of profit selling him off...
    Lfc bought him at 20m, sold at 50m, profit 30m. ManU bought CR at ard 20m, sold at 80m, still we win them.. Lfc can never beat us in all area..

  6. #686

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    Lfc bought him at 20m, sold at 50m, profit 30m. ManU bought CR at ard 20m, sold at 80m, still we win them.. Lfc can never beat us in all area..
    That is lame. And it can only come from a Man U fan.

  7. #687
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    That is lame. And it can only come from a Man U fan.
    Wah you lurk here too!!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  8. #688

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Wah you lurk here too!!
    haha

  9. #689
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by scholesville View Post
    But he is a good striker, 81goals in 140appearance, at that rate he should be winning lots of trophies but sadly that's not the case. He has ambition and its good for him to find a trophy winning club. Anyway Liv get alot of profit selling him off...
    Actuallly he is a good striker but sala club or should i say they couldn't bring the best out of him!

  10. #690
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    Lfc bought him at 20m, sold at 50m, profit 30m. ManU bought CR at ard 20m, sold at 80m, still we win them.. Lfc can never beat us in all area..
    No they still beat us in terms of holding the no.18th title for more then 2 decades in which we onli hold for 2yrs! Lose big time!

    They beat us in transfer this Jan, be it the amount spent or "earn" this we also lose them big big!

    They also win us the no of defeats this season! This one i admit we tio trash big time!

    pls feel free to add on!


  11. #691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin

    No they still beat us in terms of holding the no.18th title for more then 2 decades in which we onli hold for 2yrs! Lose big time!

    They beat us in transfer this Jan, be it the amount spent or "earn" this we also lose them big big!

    They also win us the no of defeats this season! This one i admit we tio trash big time!

    pls feel free to add on!

    They changed uncountable managers for e past 20+ yrs, where else we change NONE ! Tis one can never beat them ..

  12. #692
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Tonight we hosting villa... another 3pts to pull away from the rest!

  13. #693
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    Actually the club fed up of him.. Act big star..
    I dun think he acted like a big star during his time there. More like Liv can't match his ambitions and he asked for a transfer, hence looking like he acted like a big star He went to Liv to win trophies but won nothing. Wasted his time and youth there.

    I thought Liv can't be more dumb after signing W. Bridge for 17M. They now bought A. Carroll for 35M! Are they fools or what? I think he is worth no more than 20M max.

  14. #694
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    That is lame. And it can only come from a Man U fan.
    Actually, if you read Liv's thread here, much more lame stuffs are said. But football fans will be football fans, so I dun blame anyone.

  15. #695
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Manchester Utd 3 - 1 Aston Villa

    Congrat for our mighty Rooney who scored within 49s for the 1st goal and it's was great long passing by Van Der Sar.

    Awesome passing by Nani and Rooney strike the 2nd goal.

    Fantastic strike by by Vidic for the 3rd goal.

    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  16. #696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug

    Actually, if you read Liv's thread here, much more lame stuffs are said. But football fans will be football fans, so I dun blame anyone.
    Don know why fools fan always like to make noise in other supporter camp? Lost game make noise, own player betrayed them oso make noise.. Aiyo 

    Last nite Nani still a bit selfish, keep thinking of scoring, hope SAF lecture him.
    Giggs still e best player last nite...

  17. #697

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    No they still beat us in terms of holding the no.18th title for more then 2 decades in which we onli hold for 2yrs! Lose big time!

    They beat us in transfer this Jan, be it the amount spent or "earn" this we also lose them big big!

    They also win us the no of defeats this season! This one i admit we tio trash big time!

    pls feel free to add on!


    their club thread in CS is much longer than ours. Does that count?

  18. #698

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Actuallly he is a good striker but sala club or should i say they couldn't bring the best out of him!
    How to bring the best out of him when the lobang in defense is so big?

  19. #699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lancey

    their club thread in CS is much longer than ours. Does that count?
    Long but ... Don know how to say..

  20. #700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lancey

    How to bring the best out of him when the lobang in defense is so big?
    If he's good, opponent score 2, he need to score 3. Ppl score 3, then he has to score 4 mah.. Like tat then can show he deserved high pay.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •