Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 945

Thread: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

  1. #661
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Wah lao I really wonder how Man Utd can be 2-0 down at HT. But it was a stunning come back. Berba is on fire! Hope his form continues. This Mexican really seem to be the real deal. Fergie and his scouts unearth yet another gem.

  2. #662
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Wah lao I really wonder how Man Utd can be 2-0 down at HT. But it was a stunning come back. Berba is on fire! Hope his form continues. This Mexican really seem to be the real deal. Fergie and his scouts unearth yet another gem.
    This is what Man Utd is all about! Thats what i Championship Material! Hope we can see the spirit of '99 Man Utd never say die nvr give up till final whistle is blown!

    We dun rely on star player but we unearth n groom them!

    Whenever our star player left ppl says we CMI but our Dear SAF always prove them otherwise!

    This is what Man Utd is all about! Unbeaten United!

  3. #663

    Default

    When ManU unearth young n good player, mostly tis player will shine n win award. Then RM will come n buy then keep for display.. Simply wonder how tis Mexico boy can control e ball so well b4 slot in e goal.. If other striker sure balloon away..

  4. #664

    Default

    Whenever our star player left ppl says we CMI but our Dear SAF always prove them otherwise!

    Wat is CMI?

  5. #665
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    Whenever our star player left ppl says we CMI but our Dear SAF always prove them otherwise!

    Wat is CMI?
    CMI=Cannot Make It

    I still remember when Fergie got rid of RVN. They asked: 'Where the goals going to come from?'

    Over the years, Man Utd had sold, sacked, gotten rid of many star players and we're still among the best. As long as Fergie is in charge, I'm confident. Time to worry is when Fergie retires.

  6. #666
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    CMI=Cannot Make It

    I still remember when Fergie got rid of RVN. They asked: 'Where the goals going to come from?'

    Over the years, Man Utd had sold, sacked, gotten rid of many star players and we're still among the best. As long as Fergie is in charge, I'm confident. Time to worry is when Fergie retires.
    Those who ask where the goals going to come from probably dun no Man Utd or not Man Utd fan! Cos we get our goals from striker to defender n even GK!

    As for Fergie replacement i would not worry if he is Jose Mourhino!
    Last edited by melvin; 29th January 2011 at 02:40 AM.

  7. #667
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Edwin will be missed!

    He will retire at the end of the season! Hope we are able to get a pair of save hands!

  8. #668
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Today 4am we will entertain Villa at OT!

    Another 3pts to move clear on top!

  9. #669
    Member Hitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    1º22´ N, 103º48´ E
    Posts
    1,311

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Today 4am we will entertain Villa at OT!

    Another 3pts to move clear on top!
    Bro, salah lah, tonight is FA cup, we are playing away at Southampton. We host Villa on 1st Feb.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  10. #670
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    FA Cup 4th Round

    Southampton 1 - 2 Man Utd

    Mighty fright back by unbeatable Red Devil

    Nice heading 1st goal by Owen..
    Great passing by Giggs and Chicharito strike the 2nd goal..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  11. #671
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    FA Cup 4th Round

    Southampton 1 - 2 Man Utd

    Mighty fright back by unbeatable Red Devil

    Nice heading 1st goal by Owen..
    Great passing by Giggs and Chicharito strike the 2nd goal..
    GOod turnaround
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

  12. #672

    Default

    Hopefully not every game need to be so excited, and not every game can come back with goals down.

  13. #673
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Bro, salah lah, tonight is FA cup, we are playing away at Southampton. We host Villa on 1st Feb.
    Pai sei last nite i post that time blur blur ...

  14. #674
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    FA Cup 4th Round

    Southampton 1 - 2 Man Utd

    Mighty fright back by unbeatable Red Devil

    Nice heading 1st goal by Owen..
    Great passing by Giggs and Chicharito strike the 2nd goal..


    Yeah...this is the spirit we have when we secure our treble! If we carry on this way this season's treble will be ours! cos we are unbeaten united!

  15. #675

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    now every opponent when playing againist us, they know the outcome is either loss or draw... mind game we already win 50%..

  16. #676
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Draw is out!
    For our 5th round We will be facing non-league giant killers have already seen off Swindown Town, Derby County and Torquay United and will now face Manchester United on 19 or 20 February (date to be confirmed).

    Reds to face Crawley Town!


  17. #677
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Man Utd will play non-league side Crawley Town in the next round on 19/20 Feb. Hope they take Crawley a little bit more seriously.

  18. #678
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by hotsshooter View Post
    now every opponent when playing againist us, they know the outcome is either loss or draw... mind game we already win 50%..
    Yea ... then Fergie play some more mind games we r 75% there!

  19. #679
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Man Utd will play non-league side Crawley Town in the next round on 19/20 Feb. Hope they take Crawley a little bit more seriously.
    Its ok la we just need to bring on the youths to send them off!

  20. #680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin

    Yea ... then Fergie play some more mind games we r 75% there!
    Balance 25% the players just kick kick e ball n win e match..
    Now seem like Blues n Reds are exchanging bra n panties.. Of course Reds got e better deal, Anelka can score more goals than Torres ..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •