Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

Quote Originally Posted by plsoong View Post
    u ah........dreamer issit?

LOL!

come down to the ground lar
    Aiyo if without dream Wright Bro will not invented the plane, Henry Ford will not bulid his Ford empire, Thomas Edison will not invented the light bulb, Walt Disney will not have his Disney Land.....................etc...........

Must be positive mah! No wonder we lost on away goals! There is more ppl want BM to win (esp kelong ref) then more ppl wanted us to win! Never mind still got next season!
    Last edited by melvin; 8th April 2010 at 10:30 AM.

A lose is a lose, nothing to argue about.

We must stay focus and not be contented as time and again it has proved that to be our weakness.

The only consolation is that at least we got to play in the CL while others can't even smell it.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    A lose is a lose, nothing to argue about.

We must stay focus and not be contented as time and again it has proved that to be our weakness.

The only consolation is that at least we got to play in the CL while others can't even smell it.
    Ya we still got our no.19! N next season we will still be in CL.

While others may not even get into Europa League what a difference a season makes, 1 season playing in CL then proceed to Europa but come next season they even might not smell the Europa!

The Best part is that some jokers even suggested that no.4, 5, 6 in the EPL play off for the last CL place But not to forget even if the get past the EPL play off they still got CL play off!

But even so dun think they gt a chance for play off unless the play off is for no.4,5,6,7,8,9,10 they might have a chance!

If they cant get in they will cont to live in the past of 4 or 5 CL cups Cliaming they are the best in England! They wont want to wake up to reality!
    Last edited by melvin; 8th April 2010 at 02:12 PM.

woke up this morning and saw the scoreline 3-2 , sad sad ,
    a dream start ended up in such a way , man utd defense started to get erratic again ,
    wow luckily i did not watch it otherwise sure vomit blood , how can they throw away such a lead ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    a dream start ended up in such a way , man utd defense started to get erratic again ,
    wow luckily i did not watch it otherwise sure vomit blood , how can they throw away such a lead ?
    haha. man u seems unstable liao. saddening.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Aiyo if without dream Wright Bro will not invented the plane, Henry Ford will not bulid his Ford empire, Thomas Edison will not invented the light bulb, Walt Disney will not have his Disney Land.....................etc...........

Must be positive mah! No wonder we lost on away goals! There is more ppl want BM to win (esp kelong ref) then more ppl wanted us to win! Never mind still got next season!

hahahah No wonder Man U always lose at the wrong times..... coz ah, positive is positive, but not realistic and not humble enough.

Don't be like a typical European lah...... where most people still think about their past conquests........ Its easy to say that we are good because of HISTORY...but thats exactly y the other clubs do not win much...........because they rely on their History to bring them forward!

Man Utd and her fans should always look to be a chameleon, to be able to adjust and respond to ANY situation, and should always be forward looking, to take each match as the final, and not just proclaim all the time the greatest achievements (without having secured another 1 yet). Of course it is great that these achievements are by no means simple and routine, but Champions and Leaders clubs should always set an example, and the best example is humility.

Now, lets just hope we win the remaining Premier League matches.

Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    i have always watched the matches here in Europe over TV

what i can say. the 1st half was purely the typical Man Utd style. Fantastic 1/2.

once after the 3-0, the entire team seemed to just sit back and slack already, as if they were contended and overly confident! the intensity of attack just dropped.......literally......and thats when the 3-1 started.....and then of course, panic and all that .....

it was really frustrating because i was the only Man Utd supporter infront of the screen in my department....and even all my German colleagues said that BM was playing like crap in both fixtures until Man Utd stopped their attack for some unknown reason

hahahah No wonder Man U always lose at the wrong times..... coz ah, positive is positive, but not realistic and not humble enough.

Don't be like a typical European lah...... where most people still think about their past conquests........ Its easy to say that we are good because of HISTORY...but thats exactly y the other clubs do not win much...........because they rely on their History to bring them forward!

Man Utd and her fans should always look to be a chameleon, to be able to adjust and respond to ANY situation, and should always be forward looking, to take each match as the final, and not just proclaim all the time the greatest achievements (without having secured another 1 yet). Of course it is great that these achievements are by no means simple and routine, but Champions and Leaders clubs should always set an example, and the best example is humility.

Now, lets just hope we win the remaining Premier League matches.

We will not only win the remaining matches we will win the title as well!

Our latest transfer a new striker!!!

Reds agree Hernandez deal

Get to know... Javier Hernandez

Javier Hernandez
    Date of birth: 1 June 1988

Club: Chivas de Guadalajara
    Debut: v Necaxas, 9 Sept 2006
    2009/10: 28 games, 21 goals
    Total: 68 games, 28 goals

International career: Mexico
    4 games, 4 goals

Son of Chivas legend Javier 'Chicharo' Hernandez, himself a top Mexican striker who played in the 1986 World Cup.

Chicharito hails 'dream' move

Hope he gets his work permit soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    Every team has been on the receiving end of poor referee decision.

Mike Jones was demoted after allowing the famous beach ball goal against Liverpool. And how about the very poor decision by Howard Webb for Man U's penalty against Liverpool several weeks back? It is clear that the contact by Masch on Nani was outside the box and that he limped into the box and drop dead there. If anybody says that is valid then I think any player can be foul anywhere outside the box and limp into the box and drop dead there and claim a penalty.
    5D3|1740L|70200F4L|40

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Our latest transfer a new striker!!!

Reds agree Hernandez deal

Get to know... Javier Hernandez

Javier Hernandez
    Date of birth: 1 June 1988

Club: Chivas de Guadalajara
    Debut: v Necaxas, 9 Sept 2006
    2009/10: 28 games, 21 goals
    Total: 68 games, 28 goals

International career: Mexico
    4 games, 4 goals

Son of Chivas legend Javier 'Chicharo' Hernandez, himself a top Mexican striker who played in the 1986 World Cup.

Chicharito hails 'dream' move

Hope he gets his work permit soon!

Yah man, hope to see him on the OT pitch soon.

Manchester United sign Mexican striker Javier Hernandez

Javier Hernandez's goals
    Last edited by melvin; 9th April 2010 at 03:13 PM.

The top ten goals of Javier Hernandez

Like his top 3 goals!

Think he should fit in nicely n a good partner for Rooney.
    Small but a speedy guy! With a little more guidance he will be king of the box in no time!

Time to offload Berbatov.

FINALLY!

Yeah!

lol

Quickly ask RM to bid for him!

Papers: Time for change?

I think this summer will need to look for a GK urgently as VDS is 40yrs liao!
    Last edited by melvin; 9th April 2010 at 04:07 PM.

berbatov can go off already , he is slow and loses the ball so easily ,
    he did really bad in man utd than sphurs..

I think we will need to beef up our defence as well besides looking for a GK.

I think we will need to beef up our defence as well besides looking for a GK.

I think our younger defenders are good enough.
    Despite Raphael's red card sent off in champions league, i think he is one of the better defenders we have.....compared to brownie....

If only he passed the ball to rooney when he went all the way up to the box!!!!!

What we really need is a MUCH better all out striker (preferably ala Van Nistelroy) as well as a Controlling Midfielder like Cantona, Roy Kean, Owen Hargreaves (when he was playing for BM previously).

i think our midfield is still our weakest link. Despite Carrick, Fletcher and co, i don't seem them really commanding the midfield and creating clever enough opportunities nor really able to hold or even win back the ball.

We should have MF that opponents feel already intimidated by their skills, technique and flair, which adds a psychological boost whenever and WHEREVER Man Utd plays.

I think our younger defenders are good enough.
    Despite Raphael's red card sent off in champions league, i think he is one of the better defenders we have.....compared to brownie....

If only he passed the ball to rooney when he went all the way up to the box!!!!!

What we really need is a MUCH better all out striker (preferably ala Van Nistelroy) as well as a Controlling Midfielder like Cantona, Roy Kean, Owen Hargreaves (when he was playing for BM previously).

i think our midfield is still our weakest link. Despite Carrick, Fletcher and co, i don't seem them really commanding the midfield and creating clever enough opportunities nor really able to hold or even win back the ball.

We should have MF that opponents feel already intimidated by their skills, technique and flair, which adds a psychological boost whenever and WHEREVER Man Utd plays.

Finally someone sees what i have been saying all along. We need a out and out striker VDS and an commanding MF in Cantona n Keano and defence like Dennis Irwin N Gary Pallister

As for Brownie pls dump him!

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast