Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

Default Re: Man Utd XI : Legacy continues

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    That Nilmar played for Brazil just now. Looks not bad, very promising. Think the big Euro clubs will snap him up after the WC. He was linked to Man Utd few seasons back but I think Fergie will not be buying any Brazilians anytime soon.
    Ya... think SAF will not want to follow Spainishpool and turn the club into Brazilian United!

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    I would say fatigue has played a part in Rooney's world cup performances.
    Just look at the way he played every matches for Utd, running all over the field.
    It's good for the team if they lose to Germany, more time to rest for the season opener.
    Not just Rooney, most players in world cup are players in some clubs, I would say alot of players are also feeling very fatigue, but they are still playing their best and score. But also we have to consider the fact that Alex placed Rooney in the game for club personal gain for the last few matches near WC when he should be resting for WC given his bad physical condition. This is a huge for Alex

Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    Not just Rooney, most players in world cup are players in some clubs, I would say alot of players are also feeling very fatigue, but they are still playing their best and score. But also we have to consider the fact that Alex placed Rooney in the game for club personal gain for the last few matches near WC when he should be resting for WC given his bad physical condition. This is a huge for Alex
    Hello, do you even know who is Alex Ferguson? FYI, Fergie is the manager of Manchester United. The English national team is not Fergie's problem. Pls get this straight.

I'm glad England lost and Man Utd's players will be back sooner rather than later.

Hello, do you even know who is Alex Ferguson? FYI, Fergie is the manager of Manchester United. The English national team is not Fergie's problem. Pls get this straight.

I'm glad England lost and Man Utd's players will be back sooner rather than later.
    Looking at Rooney's performance in this world cup, he looked really burnt out.
    Just look at the Germany England match, i can't recall him having any magic moments.
    Hope he can recuperate in time for the season.

Looking at Rooney's performance in this world cup, he looked really burnt out.
    Just look at the Germany England match, i can't recall him having any magic moments.
    Hope he can recuperate in time for the season.
    I can't recall any magic moments from any English players. Truth is, they are not as good as people thought. I think they are not much better than teams like Serbia and Belgium. Besides, Rooney's prefered position is as a 2nd striker and his striker partner is really iffy. Midfield lack creativity, lack of ideas. Gerrard is old already, no longer effective. Lampard is a goal scorer, not a creator. Their wing play is hopeless compared to Man Utd. And today's defence was MIA. A. Cole and Terry isn't as fast as they was. Their lost to Germany today was due to their defence, 3 of the German goals conceded, the defence was no where to be found or simply can't match Podolski and Klose's pace.

Italy and France looked jaded as well but I think they are not as good as people think. Italy is aging and France don't like their manager and without Zidane, they're quite hopeless.

But good news for Man Utd fans, our new mexican boy scored another. A stinging left foot shot. Din know his left foot is so powerful.
    Last edited by afbug; 28th June 2010 at 04:42 AM.

I can't recall any magic moments from any English players. Truth is, they are not as good as people thought. I think they are not much better than teams like Serbia and Belgium. Besides, Rooney's prefered position is as a 2nd striker and his striker partner is really iffy. Midfield lack creativity, lack of ideas. Gerrard is old already, no longer effective. Lampard is a goal scorer, not a creator. Their wing play is hopeless compared to Man Utd. And today's defence was MIA. A. Cole and Terry isn't as fast as they was. Their lost to Germany today was due to their defence, 3 of the German goals conceded, the defence was no where to be found or simply can't match Podolski and Klose's pace.

Italy and France looked jaded as well but I think they are not as good as people think. Italy is aging and France don't like their manager and without Zidane, they're quite hopeless.

But good news for Man Utd fans, our new mexican boy scored another. A stinging left foot shot. Din know his left foot is so powerful.

He is the only Man Utd Striker scoring in WC he is strong in both legs! and he yet to step into OT. This time round he will be coming back with Rooney n Carrick to cont his scoring form hope SAF give him more playing time!

Judging by Hernandez performance in this World Cup, i would choose him over Berba.

Judging by Hernandez performance in this World Cup, i would choose him over Berba.
    Ya ... just look at the previous post i post on him you will know liao!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Ya ... just look at the previous post i post on him you will know liao!
    But too bad Fergie will still stick to Berba.
    He doesn't want to admit that he made a wrong decision in signing Berba.

He never admit he is wrong snice he arrived!

aiyah....

look at the defense of Engrand.....

made up of Glen Johnson and company........

i mean, WTF!!!!! ..... were they doing ?!

well, in a sense, i suppose thats y certain teams are no longer in champions league next season

and actually it was such a pleasure to see hernandez scoring 2 X!!!!

the future bodes well for Man Utd....., we really need to first get rid of blurblurtop and cricket lah......(no matter how many fanboys for cricket...i think he's no way able to replace scholes) I'm just hoping that Owen Hargreaves will be back to his best for us this coming season.... :-)

Wah tio buried deep deep!

Papers: Wes on his way?

Ferdinand could face Newcastle in season opener!

Forlan thankful to Sir Alex

Sir Alex Ferguson could claim an assist if his former player Diego Forlan fires Uruguay into the World Cup final.

I think Uruguay will be in the final - Sleeping Giant Finally Awaken!

Unless some miracle happens, I seriously doubt owen hargraves will be back to his form before the injuries... He like cannot liao, injury after injury... cannot even recover properly... sigh...

Actually I think Berbatov should not play striker, he will be better playing as a attacking mid-field. He has the skills and he is good at holding the ball, not easy to dis-possess him.

We need lethal strikers!
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Actually I think Berbatov should not play striker, he will be better playing as a attacking mid-field. He has the skills and he is good at holding the ball, not easy to dis-possess him.

We need lethal strikers!
    Yeah I think he is better in the 'Rooney role', just behind the main striker as the support forward. Rooney is also better as the support striker.

So is this new fellow a out-and-out striker??? If not, no main striker!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post

We need lethal strikers!
    Yeah I think he is better in the 'Rooney role', just behind the main striker as the support forward. Rooney is also better as the support striker.
    Agreed he should be an attacking midfielder!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpc View Post
    So is this new fellow a out-and-out striker??? If not, no main striker!!!!
    Yeah but very much still depends on how the boss gonna play him!

That's true... but if he is a out-ans-out striker and can work with rooney, that should be good... then again, depends on what the boss wants...

I supposed it's because still WC, so no spending yet for most clubs... I wonder if we are getting any new ones other than this one...

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast