Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1010

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #941

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    tis thread thwee weeks riao still haben hit 1000 post....!!!!

  2. #942

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Specially pour StrifrYun:

    PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PAIAK! PIAK! PIK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

  3. #943
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Specially pour StrifrYun:

    PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PAIAK! PIAK! PIK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  4. #944

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Allo butties. Monday bruise!

  5. #945

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    2D1N Kukup Trip 15-16 May
    Pls view http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...07202192650065 for more details.
    Amount S$83 can be transferred to posb sav 003-42856-7. Kindly make payment by this Sunday 25 Apr. Drop me SMS after done. Thks.
    Attendance List:
    1) Wendy (paid)
    2) Paul (x2) (paid)
    3) Ronger
    4) May zehzeh (paid)
    5) Ronald
    6) Jimmy
    7) Hee (paid)
    8) Henry
    9) Nirenj
    10) DK

  6. #946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Allo butties. Monday bruise!
    i bruise on every work day
    butties, jia you!!!!

  7. #947
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Eh tat day at the studio who hab the peekture of me n may zehzeh ah? The one where she pull my tie huan

  8. #948
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Eh tat day at the studio who hab the peekture of me n may zehzeh ah? The one where she pull my tie huan
    are you sure she was pulling your "tie" ?

  9. #949

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Eh tat day at the studio who hab the peekture of me n may zehzeh ah? The one where she pull my tie huan
    I tink KT has it...

  10. #950
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    are you sure she was pulling your "tie" ?
    I tink sho...

  11. #951
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Eh tat day at the studio who hab the peekture of me n may zehzeh ah? The one where she pull my tie huan
    fantasizing wat comes after pulling the tie liao riteee~

  12. #952
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    are you sure she was pulling your "tie" ?
    she is pulling his tie... moi hab his shot... jimmy buttie ish rookz sexstisfried...

  13. #953
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    are you sure she was pulling your "tie" ?
    kang shifu, u ish think too much

    goot morning butties!!!

  14. #954
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    fantasizing wat comes after pulling the tie liao riteee~
    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    she is pulling his tie... moi hab his shot... jimmy buttie ish rookz sexstisfried...
    Chiu all sho notti rucky I ish goot boi duno huat chiu all toking abt

  15. #955
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Bonjour!


    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    are you sure she was pulling your "tie" ?
    Master Billy ish Monday Yellow??
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  16. #956
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Bonjour!




    Master Billy ish Monday Yellow??
    ... yeshz....
    651D90 Mk II camellerô ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  17. #957
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    ... yeshz....
    fwah!!!! 鬼啊!!!!

  18. #958
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Master Billy ish Monday Yellow??
    Yes, I am a bit "bad mood" actually... Yesterday brought my family to Giant for shopping. We went to the food court for dinner. The food court was very crowded.

    I saw 2 pax sitting on a 4 sitter table. We asked permission and then occupy the 2 vacant seats.

    After the man finished his food, he deliberately pushed his plates to my side and show me "face"... and then left.

    how nice of him.

  19. #959
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    Yes, I am a bit "bad mood" actually... Yesterday brought my family to Giant for shopping. We went to the food court for dinner. The food court was very crowded.

    I saw 2 pax sitting on a 4 sitter table. We asked permission and then occupy the 2 vacant seats.

    After the man finished his food, he deliberately pushed his plates to my side and show me "face"... and then left.

    how nice of him.
    dun be bad mood coz of people without manner... nowadays there are many people like tat. last time i was at the taka food court...when we finally got a empty table, the table next to us pulled 2 chairs away...expecting us to stand and eat. the cleaner was very upset as they blocked the walkway with the extra chairs. talk abt civilisation!!

  20. #960
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    kang shifu, u ish think too much

    goot morning butties!!!
    Gootz morleng

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •