Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15303538394041424550 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 1010

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #781
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    commando si commando
    ohayo! mm. Itadakimasu?

  2. #782

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    This is zheng er...

    [IM]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2759/4517655729_cd9a9c78a4_o.jpg[/IMG]
    show hansum...

    OLA BUTTIES!
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  3. #783
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    good abternoon all!
    now slacking at lounge

  4. #784

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    good abternoon all!
    now slacking at lounge
    First day can slack liao, so goot ~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  5. #785
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    TangSHOOTERS event

    Date:22nd May
    Time:TBC
    Location:Bottle Tree Park, 81 Lorong Chencharu (Yishun), Singapore 769198
    http://www.weplaypaintball.com

    we'll be taking
    PACKAGE B - JAMES BOND (50 paintballs per pax) - $25.90 per pax

    "One Shot, One Kill" Bring out the James Bond in you! Try out our designed scenario games and pit your skills against your opponents. Our game marshals will guide you along in these role playing games which enhances team camaraderie and communication. Suitable for groups who are keen to do a little running and dodging. Estimated game duration is about 1 hour which includes safety briefing.


    Participants
    1.Redsun
    2.Photojourney
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    TBC
    1.StrifeYun (fwah sho mani bisa app. sure kena hahaha who be the sec com haha 2ic)
    we try make it equal..........so guys vs GIRLS!
    Nan Nu ping teng ma

  6. #786

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    TangSHOOTERS event

    Date:22nd May
    Time:TBC
    Location:Bottle Tree Park, 81 Lorong Chencharu (Yishun), Singapore 769198
    http://www.weplaypaintball.com

    we'll be taking
    PACKAGE B - JAMES BOND (50 paintballs per pax) - $25.90 per pax

    "One Shot, One Kill" Bring out the James Bond in you! Try out our designed scenario games and pit your skills against your opponents. Our game marshals will guide you along in these role playing games which enhances team camaraderie and communication. Suitable for groups who are keen to do a little running and dodging. Estimated game duration is about 1 hour which includes safety briefing.


    Participants
    1.Redsun
    2.Photojourney
    3.PC Kee (peng! peng!)
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    TBC
    1.StrifeYun (fwah sho mani bisa app. sure kena hahaha who be the sec com haha 2ic)
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  7. #787
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    List of pool and snooker halls in Singapore
    Central
    Champz Billiards @ Concourse (Tel: 6296 8009)
    Cue Bar @ Golden Mile Tower (Tel: 6299 5245)
    Cushion & Cues @ Plaza Bowl, Jalan Sultan (Tel: 62965059)
    Cushion & Cues @ Tanjong Pagar (above ya kun kopitiam)
    Funky Balls @ Singapore Shopping Centre (Tel: 6334 0845)
    Hot Shots @ Lucky Plaza
    K Pool @ Orchard Cineleisure (Tel: 67341623)
    Klassic Snooker & Pool Recreation Centre @ Sultan Plaza, 100 Jalan Sultan (Tel: 62939255)
    The Labyrinth @ Prime Centre, Middle Road (Tel: 6333 5535)
    Master Cue @ Kim Seng Plaza
    Monstercue 1 @ Meridien Orchard (Tel: 6238 1689)
    Monstercue 2 @ Meridien Orchard (Tel: 6736 0844)
    Pool Fusion 1 @ Beach Road (Tel: 6339 9225)
    Pool Fusion 3 @ Midlands House, Middle Road (Tel: 6338 8329)
    Pool Junction @ IOI Plaza, Middle Road (Tel: 6333 1131)
    The Pool Room @ (inside dlb O) Robertson Walk, off Mhd Sultan Road (Tel: 6735 2008)
    Snooker Zone @Toa Payoh Central (Tel: 62588909)
    Singapore Khalsa Association @ 2 Tessensohn Road (Tel: 6298 6206, 6298 1230)
    Supercue Parklane Shopping Mall (Tel: 6339 6286)
    American Pool @ Park Lane
    Poolitix @ Opp Paradiz Centre
    Snookerium @ Paradiz Centre
    Triumph Cuesport Centre @ South Bridge Road, near Hong Lim Green (Tel: 6536 3436)

    The list is getting longer..standby list of pool hall..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  8. #788
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    3.PC Kee (piak! piak!)
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  9. #789

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    List of pool and snooker halls in Singapore
    Central
    Champz Billiards @ Concourse (Tel: 6296 8009)
    Cue Bar @ Golden Mile Tower (Tel: 6299 5245)
    Cushion & Cues @ Plaza Bowl, Jalan Sultan (Tel: 62965059)
    Cushion & Cues @ Tanjong Pagar (above ya kun kopitiam)
    Funky Balls @ Singapore Shopping Centre (Tel: 6334 0845)
    Hot Shots @ Lucky Plaza
    K Pool @ Orchard Cineleisure (Tel: 67341623)
    Klassic Snooker & Pool Recreation Centre @ Sultan Plaza, 100 Jalan Sultan (Tel: 62939255)
    The Labyrinth @ Prime Centre, Middle Road (Tel: 6333 5535)
    Master Cue @ Kim Seng Plaza
    Monstercue 1 @ Meridien Orchard (Tel: 6238 1689)
    Monstercue 2 @ Meridien Orchard (Tel: 6736 0844)
    Pool Fusion 1 @ Beach Road (Tel: 6339 9225)
    Pool Fusion 3 @ Midlands House, Middle Road (Tel: 6338 8329)
    Pool Junction @ IOI Plaza, Middle Road (Tel: 6333 1131)
    The Pool Room @ (inside dlb O) Robertson Walk, off Mhd Sultan Road (Tel: 6735 2008)
    Snooker Zone @Toa Payoh Central (Tel: 62588909)
    Singapore Khalsa Association @ 2 Tessensohn Road (Tel: 6298 6206, 6298 1230)
    Supercue Parklane Shopping Mall (Tel: 6339 6286)
    American Pool @ Park Lane
    Poolitix @ Opp Paradiz Centre
    Snookerium @ Paradiz Centre
    Triumph Cuesport Centre @ South Bridge Road, near Hong Lim Green (Tel: 6536 3436)

    The list is getting longer..standby list of pool hall..
    You choose la, you most pro one
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  10. #790

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post


    join us ley.....
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  11. #791

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    List of pool and snooker halls in Singapore
    Central
    Champz Billiards @ Concourse (Tel: 6296 8009)
    Cue Bar @ Golden Mile Tower (Tel: 6299 5245)
    Cushion & Cues @ Plaza Bowl, Jalan Sultan (Tel: 62965059)
    Cushion & Cues @ Tanjong Pagar (above ya kun kopitiam)
    Funky Balls @ Singapore Shopping Centre (Tel: 6334 0845)
    Hot Shots @ Lucky Plaza
    K Pool @ Orchard Cineleisure (Tel: 67341623)
    Klassic Snooker & Pool Recreation Centre @ Sultan Plaza, 100 Jalan Sultan (Tel: 62939255)
    The Labyrinth @ Prime Centre, Middle Road (Tel: 6333 5535)
    Master Cue @ Kim Seng Plaza
    Monstercue 1 @ Meridien Orchard (Tel: 6238 1689)
    Monstercue 2 @ Meridien Orchard (Tel: 6736 0844)
    Pool Fusion 1 @ Beach Road (Tel: 6339 9225)
    Pool Fusion 3 @ Midlands House, Middle Road (Tel: 6338 8329)
    Pool Junction @ IOI Plaza, Middle Road (Tel: 6333 1131)
    The Pool Room @ (inside dlb O) Robertson Walk, off Mhd Sultan Road (Tel: 6735 2008)
    Snooker Zone @Toa Payoh Central (Tel: 62588909)
    Singapore Khalsa Association @ 2 Tessensohn Road (Tel: 6298 6206, 6298 1230)
    Supercue Parklane Shopping Mall (Tel: 6339 6286)
    American Pool @ Park Lane
    Poolitix @ Opp Paradiz Centre
    Snookerium @ Paradiz Centre
    Triumph Cuesport Centre @ South Bridge Road, near Hong Lim Green (Tel: 6536 3436)

    The list is getting longer..standby list of pool hall..
    i think the Pool fusion not bad, cos its near bugis MRT, convenient for all. Makan also no problem, parking also no problem.....
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  12. #792
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    You choose la, you most pro one
    saya not pro lah..
    if i choose, i sure choose Clementi one..heehee

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    i think the Pool fusion not bad, cos its near bugis MRT, convenient for all. Makan also no problem, parking also no problem.....
    Yah..Pool fusion is our first choice, but I afraid not enuff table to accomodate so many..the list hit 15 liao..4 to a table still need at least 4 tables..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  13. #793

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Parklane supercue closed shop liao. Concourse i thought all the tenants moved out le because they renovating?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  14. #794
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    Parklane supercue closed shop liao. Concourse i thought all the tenants moved out le because they renovating?
    haha..my list ish 2002 one..i took out those that i noe not existing oni..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  15. #795
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    good abternoon all!
    now slacking at lounge
    haha... tat lounge i never go there till near my last few days... coz no time to use the lounge! busy working 24hrs... haha...

  16. #796
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Its a crazy market today

  17. #797

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post

    Yah..Pool fusion is our first choice, but I afraid not enuff table to accomodate so many..the list hit 15 liao..4 to a table still need at least 4 tables..
    advance booking lor......book the second floor one....got sofa to sit some more....better envinronment......
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  18. #798

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Huat ahh butties! Just finished thai massage, Doing mani and pedi in phuket now. Going facial later then catching flight back tonight!

  19. #799

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    Huat ahh butties! Just finished thai massage, Doing mani and pedi in phuket now. Going facial later then catching flight back tonight!
    Huat ah....last piak piak of the day.......have a safe journey home....
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  20. #800
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    Huat ahh butties! Just finished thai massage, Doing mani and pedi in phuket now. Going facial later then catching flight back tonight!
    Bring some gao sai for butties to eat... kekeke...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •