Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1010

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #241

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    No need ghost phuket riao!
    this sat morning can songkran in RWS first, night flying off to phuket songkran again!
    actually if u go to golden mile on apr 13, the thai locals songkran everywhere in the shopping centre lor!!!

  2. #242
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    this sat morning can songkran in RWS first, night flying off to phuket songkran again!
    actually if u go to golden mile on apr 13, the thai locals songkran everywhere in the shopping centre lor!!!
    We ish can ghost thai pub!! Where ish ah hee??

  3. #243
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    bayern will thrash Man Utd 5-1 at Old Toilet tonite!!!
    CL finals will be barca vs bayern
    chiu ish goots! i like ur prediction!

    but i think ish a draw game 1-1!!

    Final ish Inter vs Bayern!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  4. #244

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    We ish can ghost thai pub!! Where ish ah hee??
    Golden Mile Complex
    Thai Disco 2 (1st floor)
    Thai Disco 1 (2nd floor)
    J-Dees - LB joint
    Thailand Disco (Basement 1)

    Orchard Area
    Bangkok Disco (Ming Arcade, Orchard)
    Bongo Bar (Orchard Towers)
    Top5 (Orchard Towers)
    Naughty Girls (Orchard Towers)

    Geylang Area
    Lookers Music Cafe (lor 28)
    Siam Disco (lor 7)
    RCN Radchanee (lor 4)

    Chinatown
    Cherry Thai Disco (Oriental Plaza Chinatown)
    Narcisscus (Pearl Centre 4th floor)
    Club V3 (South Bridge Road)

    Yess Leisure, Shenton Way
    Geographer II
    Oasis
    Live Impact(Icon Bar)
    Sabai Sabai

    Other Areas
    Club NaNa (Central Mall)
    Royal Club (City Plaza)
    Zolid 99 (Tanjong Pagar, Trus Street)(Club 99)
    Discovery (Chijmes)
    Resort (East Coast above MacDonald)
    Legend (Next to Siglap Centre)
    Music Thai (Hotel Windsor)

    pick your choice!!!

  5. #245
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    chiu ish goots! i like ur prediction!

    but i think ish a draw game 1-1!!

    Final ish Inter vs Bayern!
    Tonai the real berbatov will stand up!!!

  6. #246

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    chiu ish goots! i like ur prediction!

    but i think ish a draw game 1-1!!

    Final ish Inter vs Bayern!
    yesh 1-1 tonite ish goot!!!
    sarppork....

    if not, man utd win 3-2, 4-3, or 5-4 also goot!!!!!

  7. #247

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Tonai the real berbatov will stand up!!!
    chiu mean he ate viagra already?

  8. #248
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    Golden Mile Complex
    Thai Disco 2 (1st floor)
    Thai Disco 1 (2nd floor)
    J-Dees - LB joint
    Thailand Disco (Basement 1)

    Orchard Area
    Bangkok Disco (Ming Arcade, Orchard)
    Bongo Bar (Orchard Towers)
    Top5 (Orchard Towers)
    Naughty Girls (Orchard Towers)

    Geylang Area
    Lookers Music Cafe (lor 28)
    Siam Disco (lor 7)
    RCN Radchanee (lor 4)

    Chinatown
    Cherry Thai Disco (Oriental Plaza Chinatown)
    Narcisscus (Pearl Centre 4th floor)
    Club V3 (South Bridge Road)

    Yess Leisure, Shenton Way
    Geographer II
    Oasis
    Live Impact(Icon Bar)
    Sabai Sabai

    Other Areas
    Club NaNa (Central Mall)
    Royal Club (City Plaza)
    Zolid 99 (Tanjong Pagar, Trus Street)(Club 99)
    Discovery (Chijmes)
    Resort (East Coast above MacDonald)
    Legend (Next to Siglap Centre)
    Music Thai (Hotel Windsor)

    pick your choice!!!
    Wa paul korkor sho sexperienced when i grow up i huan to be rike paul korkor, noes huere all the thai pubs ish

  9. #249
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    chiu mean he ate viagra already?
    TOnite he eat tiger kkj + viagra!! Consperm stand!!

  10. #250
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    Golden Mile Complex
    Thai Disco 2 (1st floor)
    Thai Disco 1 (2nd floor)
    J-Dees - LB joint
    Thailand Disco (Basement 1)

    Orchard Area
    Bangkok Disco (Ming Arcade, Orchard)
    Bongo Bar (Orchard Towers)
    Top5 (Orchard Towers)
    Naughty Girls (Orchard Towers)


    pick your choice!!!
    i ish rike the name

  11. #251

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    i ish rike the name
    chiu notti boi.... rater wendy pull your ears and make chiu kneel liulian shell then chiu noe!!!

  12. #252
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    go sabai sabai reh. always hear ppl go there, sounds fun

  13. #253

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    go sabai sabai reh. always hear ppl go there, sounds fun
    chiu gotz beesa meh?

  14. #254
    Member/Tangshooter rOnGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    chiu gotz beesa meh?
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

  15. #255
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    go sabai sabai reh. always hear ppl go there, sounds fun
    Chiu organise i sappork!

  16. #256
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    chiu gotz beesa meh?
    what ish beesa? i ish delete that word in my dictionary riao.

  17. #257
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    chiu notti boi.... rater wendy pull your ears and make chiu kneel liulian shell then chiu noe!!!
    Wendy welly generous huan

  18. #258

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    what ish beesa? i ish delete that word in my dictionary riao.
    wu yah bo... mai luan sian lor....

  19. #259
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    wu yah bo... mai luan sian lor....
    really rah!~

    next fri butterfactory!

  20. #260
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXVII - TCSS Thread...

    Wan sexplore here? --> http://vanillaminuet.com/blog/?p=1011

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •