Thread: Where to get Camera Bag in KL

Default Where to get Camera Bag in KL

Hi everyone,
    Anyone has any idea where are the places/shops that can get camera bag in KL Malaysia?
    Bought my 300D recently. Therefore want to buy a camera bag to hold my precious
    Personally, I prefer backpack style camera bag. Anyone has any clue?

Thanks in advance.

Hi. I think you should be able to get more replies here: http://www.photomalaysia.com

Hi,
    Thanks for the information.
    Actually, I've searched the forum. Seems like camera bag is much expensive in KL, so I think I'll just get 1 from Sg then

yah... photo stuff are more cheaper in Singapore... because of the tax or what, i think.

Quote Originally Posted by yamcake
    yah... photo stuff are more cheaper in Singapore... because of the tax or what, i think.
    Izzit? but photography equipment in m'sia is tax free... ... ... ???

I just bought this bag on 1st of May 04. I found it under usage as I dun have much stuff to put in. I bought a Lowepro Topload Zoom Mini already. Anyone interested in the Sideline Shooter? I bought it at $53 @ BestCam Penisula Plaza as my friend work there. I willing to sell it at $50. If anyone interested pls drop me an email: garytanbw@pacific.net.sg . If you are really interested, price in negotiatable.

Check this link for details: http://www.lowepro.com/pages/series/...g/sideline.htm

Quote Originally Posted by garytanbw
    I just bought this bag on 1st of May 04. I found it under usage as I dun have much stuff to put in. I bought a Lowepro Topload Zoom Mini already. Anyone interested in the Sideline Shooter? I bought it at $53 @ BestCam Penisula Plaza as my friend work there. I willing to sell it at $50. If anyone interested pls drop me an email: garytanbw@pacific.net.sg . If you are really interested, price in negotiatable.

Check this link for details: http://www.lowepro.com/pages/series/...g/sideline.htm
    By the way, one word of advice if u are planning to buy any equipment there... never buy from the shops at KLCC... they quoted me equivalent S$4000 for the Canon 24-70mm L lens!!!!!!
    The equipment can only bring you so far - the rest of the photographic journey is done by you.

Quote Originally Posted by copper
    Hi everyone,
    Anyone has any idea where are the places/shops that can get camera bag in KL Malaysia?
    Bought my 300D recently. Therefore want to buy a camera bag to hold my precious
    Personally, I prefer backpack style camera bag. Anyone has any clue?

Thanks in advance.
    I got some Malaysia photography friends and they always come to Singapore to buy Camera lens and bags. I feel it very funny and got the answer from them that it is cheaper here.