Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1027

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

  1. #101

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    OLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    ----------------------------------
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  2. #102

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    SIZE="4"]TangMovie[/SIZE]

    Date: Saturday, 3rd April, 2010
    Venue: Vivocity
    Movie: Clash of the Titans (Non-3D)
    Time: after dinner
    Pls indicate if u are interested in going for the KTV session before the movie

    Participants:
    01. J (ok, dun sing but go sleep)
    02. jimmy (yes to ktv!!)
    03. benson
    04. ronger (on - wish i wont sleep in cinema after the dinner...)
    05. iszan
    06. wwjd82 (tbc)
    07. Nirenj (dont worry ronger, u can sleep on my shoulder and later i can give u a wakeup kiss )
    08. mayngbt (no KTV, worri abt ur ear drums)
    09. blazer(tbc)
    10. photojourney (i dun sing leh.. )
    11. Lil Bill 2bc...
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  3. #103

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...


  4. #104

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...


  5. #105
    Member/Tangshooter lohkam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ClubSNAP
    Posts
    398

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Sho hot in Kuching.wanna R I P Liao
    Don't be afraid to shoot, it will not repeat twice

  6. #106

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    TangMovie

    Date: Saturday, 3rd April, 2010
    Venue: Vivocity
    Movie: Clash of the Titans (Non-3D)
    Time: after dinner
    Pls indicate if u are interested in going for the KTV session before the movie

    Participants:
    01. J (ok, dun sing but go sleep)
    02. jimmy (yes to ktv!!)
    03. benson
    04. ronger (on - wish i wont sleep in cinema after the dinner...)
    05. iszan
    06. wwjd82 (tbc)
    07. Nirenj (dont worry ronger, u can sleep on my shoulder and later i can give u a wakeup kiss )
    08. mayngbt (no KTV, worri abt ur ear drums)
    09. blazer(tbc)
    10. photojourney (i dun sing leh.. )
    11. Lil Bill 2bc...
    12. elefant (sing, makan & mobie all onz )

  7. #107

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    tangbbq ish coming...i can smell the bbq marshmellow liao
    my shopping purchase today:
    - vegtarian mamee cracker
    - chicken flavour mamee cracker
    - 2 pkts of chips

    all for tangbbq

  8. #108
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    TangMovie

    Date: Saturday, 3rd April, 2010
    Venue: Vivocity
    Movie: Clash of the Titans (Non-3D)
    Time: after dinner
    Pls indicate if u are interested in going for the KTV session before the movie

    Participants:
    01. J (ok, dun sing but go sleep)
    02. jimmy (yes to ktv!!)
    03. benson
    04. ronger (on - wish i wont sleep in cinema after the dinner...)
    05. iszan
    06. wwjd82 (tbc)
    07. Nirenj (dont worry ronger, u can sleep on my shoulder and later i can give u a wakeup kiss )
    08. mayngbt (no KTV, worri abt ur ear drums)
    09. blazer(tbc)
    10. photojourney (i dun sing leh.. )
    11. Lil Bill 2bc...
    12. elefant (sing, makan & mobie all onz )
    Photojourney dun need to sing, someone else will sing por chiu

  9. #109
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    tangbbq ish coming...i can smell the bbq marshmellow liao
    my shopping purchase today:
    - vegtarian mamee cracker
    - chicken flavour mamee cracker
    - 2 pkts of chips

    all for tangbbq
    so touched

  10. #110

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Photojourney dun need to sing, someone else will sing por chiu
    even if dun sing, still can join in ahh...hear the rest of the Tangsingers perform
    otherwise meet dinner n mobie oso boleh

  11. #111

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    so touched
    no prob, buttie!

  12. #112

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Photojourney dun need to sing, someone else will sing por chiu
    yesh... jimmy sing n dance "no body no body but u"...

  13. #113
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    Konichiwa 马 色 面 bbuttie....
    cammie-kun

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    musselman-sama
    roxie-kun



    ogenkideska?
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  14. #114
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    tangbbq ish coming...i can smell the bbq marshmellow liao
    my shopping purchase today:
    - vegtarian mamee cracker
    - chicken flavour mamee cracker
    - 2 pkts of chips

    all for tangbbq
    i oso gotch mamee cracker!

  15. #115

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    yesh... jimmy sing n dance "no body no body but u"...

    jimmy, the stage ish yours !

  16. #116

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    i oso gotch mamee cracker!
    one of the favourite snack from my era...
    seems like its well liked by all of any age too

  17. #117

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Horsin ish now in orchard le...
    hope horsin guai guai leave us alone on sat

  18. #118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    cammie-kun



    roxie-kun



    ogenkideska?
    is tangshooters #1 hensum

    TangShooters hensum list
    01. musselman
    02.

  19. #119

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post

    jimmy, the stage ish yours !

  20. #120
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    if tat BHB jimmy is performing. i will go sappork!

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •