Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15303538394041424550 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 1027

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

  1. #781
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    fwahh...i ish wanna join Tang travellers...I love travelling (for leisure nia).
    i tot there is a kelong trip...

    hhmmmmmm
    Y mussleman talk Jap to me? I returned my jap to my teacher liao, all forgot already.

    why Jimmy look for me, i not old cow, dun eat young grass one


    鬼阿
    Last edited by mayngbt; 26th March 2010 at 02:10 PM.

  2. #782

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    fwahh...i ish wanna join Tang travellers...I love travelling (for leisure nia).
    i tot there is a kelong trip...

    hhmmmmmm
    Y mussleman talk Jap to me? I returned my jap to my teacher liao, all forgot already.

    why Jimmy look for me, i not old cow, dun eat young grass one


    鬼阿
    Sale fares
    Jetstar's Friday Fare Frenzy

    Routes Travel Period JetSaver Light
    Singapore Kuala Lumpur 30 Jun - 25 Aug $15
    Singapore Penang 30 Jun - 25 Aug $18
    Singapore Phnom Penh 30 Jun - 25 Aug $38
    Singapore Siem Reap 30 Jun - 25 Aug $48
    Singapore Manila 30 Jun - 25 Aug $88
    Singapore Hong Kong 30 Jun - 25 Aug $108


    Terms and Conditions
    Sale starts on 26 Mar from 1pm - 5pm
    Fares quoted are on one way basis and include airport taxes, insurance and administrative surcharges
    Seats are subjected to availability and fares may not be available for peak periods and public holiday.
    A service fee (per person per sector) is applicable for booking Call Centre.

  3. #783
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    i think i cannot work today, it's either the BBQ fever or coz i eaten too much at Ikea juz now!! anyway, application is down now!!! but email still up

  4. #784

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    i think i cannot work today, it's either the BBQ fever or coz i eaten too much at Ikea juz now!! anyway, application is down now!!! but email still up
    wat a good reason not to work
    y so many bbq fever? hoho... zheng this outing so success har
    relax.... bbq only

  5. #785

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Butties ghosting to orchard later can go see this:

    Experience ‘Live’ Sakura @ Takashimaya!

    Here’s a chance not to be missed! See ‘LIVE’ SAKURA here in Singapore only at Takashimaya Department Store. Come soak yourself in the true spirit of Japan and be surrounded by blooming SAKURA. These delicate exotic flowers bloom only for a short time. So, do hurry down to Takashimaya Level 1, main entrance to capture your SAKURA shots today!



    Fri 26 Mar 2010

  6. #786
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    wat a good reason not to work
    y so many bbq fever? hoho... zheng this outing so success har
    relax.... bbq only
    BBQ ah hee..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  7. #787
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    wat a good reason not to work
    y so many bbq fever? hoho... zheng this outing so success har
    relax.... bbq only
    i nong nong time neber BBQ @ ECP riao, it's like old school days and it's also the atmosphere tat make me look forward to it. actuali if i hv time, i will want to go to ECP cycling one.

  8. #788

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    i nong nong time neber BBQ @ ECP riao, it's like old school days and it's also the atmosphere tat make me look forward to it. actuali if i hv time, i will want to go to ECP cycling one.
    u have time wat
    tok until like tml is the end of world

  9. #789

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    horsin came again!!!

  10. #790
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    i nong nong time neber BBQ @ ECP riao, it's like old school days and it's also the atmosphere tat make me look forward to it. actuali if i hv time, i will want to go to ECP cycling one.
    reminds me of hantumpbola by the beach..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  11. #791

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    reminds me of hantumpbola by the beach..
    my favourite secondary school game....
    during those times when we dont have a tennis ball, we use the dry pongpong fruit.... sibeh tiah!!!

  12. #792
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    my favourite secondary school game....
    during those times when we dont have a tennis ball, we use the dry pongpong fruit.... sibeh tiah!!!
    can get orbakkak one leh..

    we use liu lian ai mai?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  13. #793

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    can get orbakkak one leh..

    we use liu lian ai mai?
    tml chiu bwing lui lian... eat finish i throw at u

  14. #794
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Butties ghosting to orchard later can go see this:

    Experience ‘Live’ Sakura @ Takashimaya!

    Here’s a chance not to be missed! See ‘LIVE’ SAKURA here in Singapore only at Takashimaya Department Store. Come soak yourself in the true spirit of Japan and be surrounded by blooming SAKURA. These delicate exotic flowers bloom only for a short time. So, do hurry down to Takashimaya Level 1, main entrance to capture your SAKURA shots today!



    Fri 26 Mar 2010

    tis is a small pot of sakura is it? saw during cny riao

  15. #795
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Experience ‘Live’ Sakura @ Takashimaya!

    Here’s a chance not to be missed! See ‘LIVE’ SAKURA here in Singapore only at Takashimaya Department Store. Come soak yourself in the true spirit of Japan and be surrounded by blooming SAKURA. These delicate exotic flowers bloom only for a short time. So, do hurry down to Takashimaya Level 1, main entrance to capture your SAKURA shots today!



    Fri 26 Mar 2010

    [we will be reaching about 4pm]
    1. Coolsigg
    2. lkkang
    3.
    4.

  16. #796
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    reminds me of hantumpbola by the beach..
    hantumbola...sound familiar but forgot how to play riao

  17. #797

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    i nong nong time neber BBQ @ ECP riao, it's like old school days and it's also the atmosphere tat make me look forward to it. actuali if i hv time, i will want to go to ECP cycling one.
    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    u have time wat
    tok until like tml is the end of world
    hanor, god is fair, everyone have 24 hours per day. its how u make use of it. TCSS less and u will have time to go cycling. lolx.

  18. #798

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    tis is a small pot of sakura is it? saw during cny riao
    will do "live" reporting n let u know later.

  19. #799
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    hanor, god is fair, everyone have 24 hours per day. its how u make use of it. TCSS less and u will have time to go cycling. lolx.

  20. #800
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    I ish bbb the roulette drinking game riao

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •