Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1027

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

  1. #341
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    zheng buttie ish back!! saw his facebook status
    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    saw u n jimmy left him love notes on his fb wall le...
    u guys must be missing him very much...yang wu spirit i guess

    anyway, welcome back zheng er
    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    yeah... buttie is buttie ....
    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    zheng er must be very glad to have so many butties loving him...
    zheng er must treasure u all
    miss all moi buttiesss deep deep!~

    i just finished reading the whole new thread. lol so many happenings.

    now we countdown to the chalet. it's less than 48hours to go!

  2. #342

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    [QUOTE=Photojourney;5988934]
    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    have to go uss find gloria...too far. i have dumbo beside me now so i will be fine.





    gals, thanks for ur support.


    Pauche becomes a girl liao..
    討厭。。。。。。。。。

  3. #343
    Member/Tangshooter rOnGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    i think so too! like your smile..
    maybe i should smile more?
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

  4. #344
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    have to go uss find gloria...too far. i have dumbo beside me now so i will be fine.

    gals, thanks for ur support.

    yesh, ur holiness...i will heed ur advice.
    watever is it, do try to move on with ur life...if u need entertainment, there is always the Tangshooters...u name it, we do it...although i am not official tangshooter yet

    dun indulge in alcohol or other vices, try to think on the bright side, not the end of the world..we are already a bunch of very fortunate people compared with many other people...like to see elefant happi happi, jimmy remember to dance ha...i buy u chocolate ice cream...elefant wat favour u want?

  5. #345

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    tuu bed im not really prefer hensum guy...

    chiu rike bald guys? i have a bald fwen who ish not hemsum huan!

  6. #346
    Member/Tangshooter rOnGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    i thought chiu calling me, so i turn and rook at chiu lor...
    chiu saw my screaming ugly look....
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

  7. #347

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    maybe i should smile more?
    yesh, prease smile more. it helps to brighten up life...

  8. #348
    Member/Tangshooter rOnGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    leeporking in for the new thread....

    wish wendy jie jie ish ok... jia you!

    welcome zheng come back....

    looking forward the bbq + KTV + dinner + movie...
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

  9. #349

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    chiu saw my screaming ugly look....

  10. #350
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    haha.. not true for me.. Dun give me any alcoholic drink.. scared liao..
    do u noticed wat the koreans do when they drink?

  11. #351

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    haha.. not true for me.. Dun give me any alcoholic drink.. scared liao..
    lausy lar u.... go drink orange juice

  12. #352

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    miss all moi buttiesss deep deep!~

    i just finished reading the whole new thread. lol so many happenings.

    now we countdown to the chalet. it's less than 48hours to go!
    Welcome back! got win $$$ not?

  13. #353

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    watever is it, do try to move on with ur life...if u need entertainment, there is always the Tangshooters...u name it, we do it...although i am not official tangshooter yet

    dun indulge in alcohol or other vices, try to think on the bright side, not the end of the world..we are already a bunch of very fortunate people compared with many other people...like to see elefant happi happi, jimmy remember to dance ha...i buy u chocolate ice cream...elefant wat favour u want?
    may may, thanks for ur sweet thots...
    jimmy's famous dance, ur ice cream n tangshooters butties sure will help in my healing proocess...

    elefant want vanilla, cookies n cream, macademia, choco flavour ice cream...

  14. #354

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    [QUOTE=Pauche;5988946]
    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post

    討厭。。。。。。。。。
    lalala~

  15. #355
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    lausy lar u.... go drink orange juice
    haha, must train den wun get bully...but why u all give so hi alcohol one? those are for cooking not drinking

  16. #356

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    maybe i should smile more?
    of cuz!

  17. #357

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    lausy lar u.... go drink orange juice
    I can drink but.. jus before i sleep?

  18. #358

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    haha, must train den wun get bully...but why u all give so hi alcohol one? those are for cooking not drinking
    may may, i wun bring red wine le cos it clash w zheng er's chivas.
    so i bring martell n will get more mixer instead.

  19. #359

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    may may, thanks for ur sweet thots...
    jimmy's famous dance, ur ice cream n tangshooters butties sure will help in my healing proocess...

    elefant want vanilla, cookies n cream, macademia, choco flavour ice cream...
    wah.. Ben & Jerry brand is nice.. hahaha..
    I wan bitter chocolate flavour..

  20. #360
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    may may, thanks for ur sweet thots...
    jimmy's famous dance, ur ice cream n tangshooters butties sure will help in my healing proocess...

    elefant want vanilla, cookies n cream, macademia, choco flavour ice cream...
    fwah, elefant...i dun want to spoil ur diet plan leiiiii... u bite one mouth of vanilla from Ah Hee, one chocolate from Jimmy... think cookies and cream got cone one so i can get, errr...not sure got macadamia ma,,oh, i know wat, asked anaconda to dance macarena to replace macadamia can?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •