Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what if i got a billion bucks....

Quote Originally Posted by naviseal
    i will shut down Clupsnap so that all can concentrate their work!!! muhahahahahhahahah

never heard of multi-tasking?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry

never heard of multi-tasking?
    it doesn't pay to be multi-tasking in SG. No one will recognise the effort u put in. They only recognise the mistake u made.

keep dream
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    i buy over playboy mansion and invite friends over for pool parties!
    heh...me make friend with you now....

PM me hor...if you kana the 1 billion...

playboy mansion...now we know who are all the womanisers ;-)

might as well tear it down and build a bigger one. better still

One billion bucks are too much for one person to spend in one lifetime. Spilt it into $250,000 lots and give them away and make many people happy.

But please send me your love not the money. Life would be boring if I don't have to work 5 days a week for 8 hours a day to earn enough to pay the bills.

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    playboy mansion...now we know who are all the womanisers ;-)

might as well tear it down and build a bigger one. better still
    i invite you for a swim with the rest of CS for a poolside parties!

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    I would hire Zhang Zi Yi to be my model for 6 month, and invite all ClubSNAP members to come for a free photo shoot!
    As long as we are dreaming...

With 1 billion, who needs Zhang Ziyi ? You can just take a couple of million and hire the most beautiful models in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, and have them pose nude for your photos. At least some of them will look even better than the most famous actresses you can think of.

Put aside 500million for investment, buy a huge nouse in Bukit Timah for $15million, buy a couple of Ferraris for 1.5Million each. Buying the top of the range DSLRs from Nikon, Canon plus all their lenses, and you won't even be spending anything near 1 million. Give 100 million to charity, and you'll still have another 300++million left. Next, I would spend 100K on a safari trip to Africa and the Amazon. Another 50K for a trip to Alaska for some Artic shooting for polar bears and killer whales ( with camera, not rifles ).

lol

buy

1dmk2
    70-200 2.8 IS
    everything till 1200mm
    house
    mazda rx-8 + widebody kit
    home studio
    donate 1/4 of it to charity
    buy a nice house
    save it till old

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    i invite you for a swim with the rest of CS for a poolside parties!

hehehe!!!...then u must ensure that the pool built to be at least 1km long so that i dont have to U-turn so many times and that there are bikini babes aplenty!

Uh... how much is canon's photography department (the whole of it, sales, R&D, etc) worth? I think I'll buy it over if I have that kinda cash.... wahhaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    Uh... how much is canon's photography department (the whole of it, sales, R&D, etc) worth? I think I'll buy it over if I have that kinda cash.... wahhaha!
    er..u might as well buy over the whole of canon corporation.. or is 1 million tooo little for that

I'll give each CSer a dream system as a present since this is where I got the one billion... Then no paid work in my life, travel all over the world (with Zhang Zi Yi as my personal assistant ) and do whatever I want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by tomshen
    I'll give each CSer a dream system as a present since this is where I got the one billion... Then no paid work in my life, travel all over the world (with Zhang Zi Yi as my personal assistant ) and do whatever I want to do.
    Cool dude! Make sure you hold true your promise IF you do get a billion bucks!

So can I PM you my wish list first in case it gets flooded when you really do get your billion dollars??

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    er..u might as well buy over the whole of canon corporation.. or is 1 million tooo little for that
    fyi, $1 million to Canon is petty cash. Check the size of Canon Worldwide, and you will understand why $1,000,000,000 is still far far away.

CANON rocks!

i will use that money to build a time machine, allow me to back to the future: past (to see my childhood) and to future (to enjoy the new world, technology, culture, people,...etc)

better still, build an own rocket and be the 1st human to Mars !!

Quote Originally Posted by chriszzz
    As long as we are dreaming...

... Buying the top of the range DSLRs from Nikon, Canon plus all their lenses, and you won't even be spending anything near 1 million. Give 100 million to charity, and you'll still have another 300++million left. Next, I would spend 100K on a safari trip to Africa and the Amazon. Another 50K for a trip to Alaska for some Artic shooting for polar bears and killer whales ( with camera, not rifles ).
    Do u realise that if u wanna do this , u gotta buy a DRY HOUSE to keep all your lens .. and u gotta hire a whole team so Zhang Zi Yi's to carry this all for u .. keke

put aside $500M to earn my next Billion, concentrate on spending the remaining $500M

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    put aside $500M to earn my next Billion, concentrate on spending the remaining $500M
    yeahpz! investment is a wise choice =)

I would take out half of it and propose to set up a government-aided Junior College which is based on Buddhism beliefs. The remaining half invest for income so that my school is not at the mercy of donors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123