Thread: Where to buy segmented hose?

Default Where to buy segmented hose?

Dear fellow C'snappers,

I'm trying to do a DIY setup for my camera lightings and would like to find out where I can buy those segmented hose which I can adjust its angle and position freely. I prefer having the longer ones like 30cm or 50cm in length.

Do advise where I can purchase and what price should I be expecting to pay. I'm also trying to source from DIY Homefix and the neighbourhood hardware stores.

Many Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Where to buy segmented hose?

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Dear fellow C'snappers,

I'm trying to do a DIY setup for my camera lightings and would like to find out where I can buy those segmented hose which I can adjust its angle and position freely. I prefer having the longer ones like 30cm or 50cm in length.

Do advise where I can purchase and what price should I be expecting to pay. I'm also trying to source from DIY Homefix and the neighbourhood hardware stores.

Many Thanks in advance!
    you mean loc-line?

http://www.locline.com/products/index.html

can get from jalan besar area selling tools. there is even imitations available from China.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: Where to buy segmented hose?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    you mean loc-line?

http://www.locline.com/products/index.html

can get from jalan besar area selling tools. there is even imitations available from China.
    Thanks alot DCA! Yup, loc-line modular hose system. Time for me to go shopping at Jalan Besar .