Hi guys, i just got myself a Canon S90.
After using it for awhile, i realize i got some difficulties with taking of some pics at some area.
It will be good if you professionals can help me out here
1. For night pictures, it's hard for me to capture candid photo without flash, so is there no choice, but to use flash?
2. I usually use P mode, however, i am unsure of the ideal ISO and Exposure compensation to put, anyway to teach me how to gauge?
3. Using of flash, there's slow syn flash and just flash, but i am not sure which to use too..
4. If taking picture of someone against bright background, i use Spot mode, it's still kinda dark, is there other settings?
5. Anyone know where to get nice wrist strap for camera?
That's all for now, haha, sorry for not doing research myself, but i will like to get some quick answer instead of long essays.