Thread: Where to buy & how much...?

Default Where to buy & how much...?

i've been looking for this for so long from every store....where can i buy an adobe photoshop software here in singapore? how much would it cost?

i know that there are many in Johor Baru, the pirated ones, though they come very cheap but they also become risky when you pass by the customs...

so please..., if you have any idea where can i buy a cd of an adobe photoshop and how much please share to me.

...also, is there any school here that offers courses on how to use adobe photoshop and harness your skills with it?

thanks a lot guys! hope to hear from you....
    Nikon D5000 AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR

Default Re: Where to buy & how much...?

Funan Challenger should have one.

Call them for pricing

http://www.challenger.com.sg/

RiceBall Photography Bookstore
    Funan Digital Mall #01-24 tel: 6337 6255
    But I saw it also in the common software shops in Sim Lim. Have a look at the different versions of Photoshop (PS, PS Extended, PS Elements - not forgetting PS Lightroom).
    Regarding classes / workshops you might want to check the respective section: Workshops, Tutorials, Classes.
    Last edited by Octarine; 20th March 2010 at 01:05 PM.
    EOS

Just like to know is there any good Basic book for Photoshop so that I can borrow from library ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy1 View Post
    Just like to know is there any good Basic book for Photoshop so that I can borrow from library ?
    Have you had a look already? Even small community libraries have plenty of books. You don't need the newest version of the books, the basics are still the same. In addition, there are plenty of online tutorials showing you specific steps. Just Google and you'll find tons of links, including videos.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy1 View Post
    Have you even checked? We're not your information service you know! Every author and their grandmother has written a Photoshop book. You'll be spoiled for choice.
    Alpha

Hi

Try this one. http://www.mine.com.sg/ i believe they give discount for students ..