Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Passion of Christ

Bro, got this type of ministry must jio ok!!

Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu
    How much is the movie's picture book?
    Where can I get it?
    I'm a person who seldom go out shopping
    I wouldnt know but i bought it for 25 US when it first came out

Then when i went to Sam's club that day, i was shocked to see that i had dropped by 50% to 13 dollars

But it was put to good use. My uncle used it for his sunday school class to prepare his students before watching the film

Quote Originally Posted by imet
    Which cinema showing the 'Gospel of John"?

Only about 5, of which only 2 is in town. Orchard Cineleisure, Eng Wah Suntec, GV Yishun, GV Jurong, GV, Tampines.

Didn't manage to watch it yesterday cos the timing salah. Couldn't make it for the 5.45pm one and the next one at 8.20pm would have ended about 11.30pm so guess I will wait till the weekend to watch it. Sian.

Quote Originally Posted by devilicboy
    hmmm..i think the movie is known as "the passion of the christ" instead...haha..or am i wrong?
    Yup, my mistake. Left out the "The".

Will try to Edit it now.

so should i organise a outing for clubsnap people ???? mmmm ... i got free tickets for the passion of christ movie.

let me know if anyone is interested in watching ... so perhapes i can organise one ? anyway i am a newbie here ...

for the free tickets ... will be on the

3 april 2004
    cineleisure 7 pm.

This event will be host by City Harvest Church. open to all ... encourage for non-christian to come. PM me if interested. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sky_dew
    so should i organise a outing for clubsnap people ???? mmmm ... i got free tickets for the passion of christ movie.

let me know if anyone is interested in watching ... so perhapes i can organise one ? anyway i am a newbie here ...

3 april 2004
    cineleisure 7 pm.

This event will be host by City Harvest Church. open to all ... encourage for non-christian to come. PM me if interested. thanks
    I also attending a free viewing. Friend from CHC gave me tics but mine is on 2nd April. 7pm. Don't know if it's also organized by CHC.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech
    I also attending a free viewing. Friend from CHC gave me tics but mine is on 2nd April. 7pm. Don't know if it's also organized by CHC.
    hehe ... most likely yes ... cos we spread into 3 days mah ..

hehe ... most likely yes ... cos we spread into 3 days mah ..
    Will they try to convert you and all after the movie? I am quite afraid of that

Will they try to convert you and all after the movie? I am quite afraid of that
    i donno lah ... for me is cos i respect individual choice. .. for your friends ... i think they will do the same ... i really

Do u mean they r showing 'tHE Passion of tHE Christ' in CHC?

Quote Originally Posted by imet
    Do u mean they r showing 'tHE Passion of tHE Christ' in CHC?

nah, they book like a whole cinema for a certain time slot.

nah, they book like a whole cinema for a certain time slot.
    :nod: ... most of the shows are in town ...

ok i open a thread in the outing section liao ... hope more people will come ..

Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu
    How much is the movie's picture book?
    Where can I get it?
    I'm a person who seldom go out shopping
    Saw it at Times just now retailing for $51.42.

Browsed through the book. Pictures very well taken. Very good.

didodido
    Guests

Default the tickets are not meant for the public but for the friends of the members. pls note

the tickets are not open to public but friends of the members. pls note. btw, are u from chc? then how can u get the tickets so easily.

3 april 2004
    cineleisure 7 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by didodido
    the tickets are not open to public but friends of the members. pls note. btw, are u from chc? then how can u get the tickets so easily.
    You registered just to post this??

Quote Originally Posted by didodido
    how u consider member ? i know tat is open to member's friends. but is wrong for me to consider the friendly people in cs friends ?

anyway i will be more then willing to pay for the tickets if the needs arise

anyway now the event is somewat postpone, pending on the respond. so i see no issue in you registering to just tell me this and i am no bimbo that go cineleisure to give out notices that chc is doing private screening.

i suggest u PM me and we discuss this issue in private. thanks

Watched it last night at the CHC "private" screening at Orchard Cineleisure. Fantastic!! Was rather sleepy when i got into the cinema but "woke" up soon after.

Quite gruesome, especially the "scourging at the pillar" where you could see bits and pieces of flesh flying out!

Go watch it!! Recommended for Christians and non-Christians alike.

Default Moving shots

Saw it last night at cineleisure. Accurate portrayal & it move your heart to think does He have to go thru all these...pain.

Hey Nitro, which screening time slot you saw last night? I was at the 9.30 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by gundugundu
    Saw it last night at cineleisure. Accurate portrayal & it move your heart to think does He have to go thru all these...pain.

Hey Nitro, which screening time slot you saw last night? I was at the 9.30 pm.

was at the 9.30pm one too! Cinema 5!! sits L12 and L13....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast