Thread: What Impact does the Taiwan & M'sia Elections has on us?

Exclamation What Impact does the Taiwan & M'sia Elections has on us?

BN has won a landslide victory against the only potential rival PAS in Malaysia whilst DPP made a razor-cut win against KMT in Taiwan accompanied by a controversial assaination attempt on Pres. Chen the few hours before the elections.

What do you think of the impact of these elections has on us Singaporeans?

Maybe the discussion can include the upcoming elections around SEA this year which includes Indonesia, Thailand and the Phillipines.

As there're always foreign friends staying in these countries in CS, I encourage them to share with us their point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by eyes
    BN has won a landslide victory against the only potential rival PAS in Malaysia whilst DPP made a razor-cut win against KMT in Taiwan accompanied by a controversial assaination attempt on Pres. Chen the few hours before the elections.

What do you think of the impact of these elections has on us Singaporeans?

Maybe the discussion can include the upcoming elections around SEA this year which includes Indonesia, Thailand and the Phillipines.

As there're always foreign friends staying in these countries in CS, I encourage them to share with us their point of view.
    Sori hor ...... I think politics is out of the question here ;P

Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    Sori hor ...... I think politics is out of the question here ;P
    Yes

from the guidlines
    In addition to the basic tenets, although Kopitiam is meant as a catch-all area for things not related to photography, posts/threads which are:
    religious,
    political,
    racist;
    in nature or can be construed as such will also be stamped out, abolished and demolished without prejudice.

We would rather not have anything on the topic.

Mod
    Kopitiam