Thread: As a PG yourself, what will you do if you see someone posted a photo of you on web?

Default As a PG yourself, what will you do if you see someone posted a photo of you on web?

Will you email him to ask him to take down your photo? Since you know it is street photography and you have probably taken photo of others too, you let him put your photo on the web?
    Canon 7D with 15-85mm

Default Re: As a PG yourself, what will you do if you see someone posted a photo of you on we

Generally I don't mind, as long as it's not a private moment. I don't enjoy paparazzi pictures and similarly, I don't enjoy having my privacy invaded.

However if I know someone is taking my photo, I will normally smile back or make funny faces. Don't have issues with that.

Default Re: As a PG yourself, what will you do if you see someone posted a photo of you on we

I will say THANK YOU!

I love shooting enthusiastic and fun people, and when a camera is pointed to me I make funny faces all the time. And i'm cool with people putting my picture online.
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Blog Entries

hmm. lets see. if it isnt upload on XXX websites or labeled as "retarded singaporean" or other negative stuff. i guess i wont mind.

I did saw images of me eating durian on a particular web.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

i wont mind actually haha
    Moments

Quote Originally Posted by adorable View Post
    Will you email him to ask him to take down your photo? Since you know it is street photography and you have probably taken photo of others too, you let him put your photo on the web?
    it depends, if he makes me look yandao and all the xmm models in cs pm me with many heart signs, i will buy him kopi.

Sorry TS, allow me to side track a liitle.

Will a PG get into trouble for shoot decently dressed, beautiful ladies along the street?
    What if she comes up to you and demand that you surrender your CF to her, or else she will report you to the police?

As to your question, I can't wait fro someone to post my photo on the web, but so far no such luck.
    Last edited by Paranoid; 19th March 2010 at 11:36 AM.
    Canon 1D mk3/ 16-35L II/ 35L / 135L / 85 f1.8/ 580EX II / Canon G11

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post

Will a PG get into trouble for shoot decently dressed, beautiful ladies along the street?
    What if she comes up to you and demand that you surrender your CF to her, or else she will report you to the police?

As to your question, I can't wait fro someone to post my photo on the web, but so far no such luck.
    easy. slot-in a 512MB SD card, copy her image to the SD then pass the SD to her. Don't we just love your 1D3s?
    Fujifilm X-Pro2 Graphite, X-Pro1
    XF 14/2.8, 18/2, 23/2, 35/1.4, 56/1.2, 60/2.4, 55-200/3.5-4.8

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post

Only if you take upskirt, I think. But let's take a poll.

All ye beautiful and dressed up ladies of CS (yes, referring to the goat, the sion and the kra), will you confront a guy for taking your picture on the street? No lah.. I think they won't do that. ;-)

But if she really minds, then just delete it off and apologize. No harm, right? Not like going to have bf whack you (unless you take those pretty ladies with pai kia big sized bf who look like they work for debt collection companies)
    Last edited by wildcat; 19th March 2010 at 12:32 PM.

I ganna before.....my pic was shown in the front page of New paper many years back...
    I was at a soccer game and they post the pic without my permission....
    actually my pic was along with many many ppl...

hahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by yrh0413 View Post
    easy. slot-in a 512MB SD card, copy her image to the SD then pass the SD to her. Don't we just love your 1D3s?
    Later she said "Hey I want your CF card too. Don't think I sua gu, I have a 1D4 too"

No lah, who will take upskirts with a 1D3? I usually use my S90 for that.
    Just Kidding.

So you mean we cannot take strangers on the streets without their permission?
    It's against the LAW?
    Newbie question.