Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do when you see someone you don't know fight/argue on the streets?

Default Re: What would you do when you see someone you don't know fight/argue on the streets?

Quote Originally Posted by Wurdelak View Post
    I'd watch and shake my head in disbelief... OMG if you are referring to male species having these "heated arguments"... they would make me smile! WHY?

1) they probably talk a lot shouting vulgarities and stuff at each other, they are like women... man should settle things the manly way (talk about it calmly and settle things, or just walk away if they are not willing to fight rather than talk a lot).

2) "Bumping each other on the chest" wow man! that is for elementary school students! acting like that in public and ending up just walking away is embarrassing, want to show "act of courage"? either walk away from a fight (no shouting or anything)... or fight! don't be childish.

that's what am gonna do...
    Yea man... they remind me of those Taiwanese politicians... a show to watch every time they have a 'discussion'

Default Re: What would you do when you see someone you don't know fight/argue on the streets?

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    N.o 3 should put a gun and a knife.See who faster take the gun
    No. 4, provide your name card and promote your "henchmen" service

No. 5, provide rescue to willing party, by flashing your 580EXII's flash directly into the eye of the attacker at full power.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberj View Post
    errm.. not true. 1 party hit the other party, no broken bones= voluntarily causing hurt.

1 party hit the other party and the victim had some fractures = Voluntarily causing grievous hurt. Can be arrested and charge in court.

1 party hit the other and the other hit back = affray. Police come, both can be arrested and charged in court.
    Really? I thought I read somewhere, fighting in public can't get you arrested... maybe I misread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolrence View Post
    Really? I thought I read somewhere, fighting in public can't get you arrested... maybe I misread.
    hey, that's cool... can't you really get arrested when you fight in public?
    Why so serious... Son?

Hurhurhur .. Funny...

1 person

Just sharing wat I know.. Cos if 1 day happens to anyone of us and we remb wat we read here that we can wack each other and police can't do anything then jialat..
    Kidding. Play play only hor. Dun hit me hor...

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    N.o 3 should put a gun and a knife.See who faster take the gun
    Close quarters combat, not necessary take gun will win.

Take out loud hailer :

ROUND 1
    FIGHT!

What if it's an entire group of 5 to 6 teenagers against 1 guy? What will you guys/gals do? I came across this situation at Iluma a couple of months back. Some teenagers were beating up a guy and a caucasian man tried to stop the fight by himself but was pushed back by the group. I wanted to help but was pulled away by my friend. All this went on with the presence of the security guards of the buliding by the side. They were simply watching the beating and not interfering.

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Take out loud hailer :

ROUND 1
    FIGHT!

Hadouken!

Pretty sure in a recent incident, when a random guy on the street beat up an ambulance driver, the police said they couldn't arrest him because it was a non-seizable offence.

Between 2 adults.

- Mind your own business and walk on?
    - Break them up and become involved in the fight?
    - Watch and see what happens?
    i carry out table and start collecting bets as to who will win the upcoming wrestling match.

What would you do when you see someone you don't know fight/argue on the streets?
    Give them 2 pairs of boxing gloves and start selling tickets for the fight.

I encountered a scene too. Security guard hug this man, and calling for help. Said he's a thief. He break open his bear hug. He was close by. I did a doubleleg takedown (or in layman terms, a tackle), sat on top of him and choke him out cold. Citizen's arrest.

If man to man fighting on the street
    No one gets serious injury (please don't whip out your monopod)
    The police usually heck care
    At most record your IC
    Ask you to shake hands
    Just don't kill that bugger with a Bruce Lee's Punch.
    Just whack him up bad enough to embarrass him in front of his wife and kids.

Last edited by Paranoid; 19th March 2010 at 11:45 AM.
    Canon 1D mk3/ 16-35L II/ 35L / 135L / 85 f1.8/ 580EX II / Canon G11

Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    I encountered a scene too. Security guard hug this man, and calling for help. Said he's a thief. He break open his bear hug. He was close by. I did a doubleleg takedown (or in layman terms, a tackle), sat on top of him and choke him out cold. Citizen's arrest.
    Wah, you train in MMA? Rear-naked choke?

Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    Wah, you train in MMA? Rear-naked choke?
    Naked?

He hit u and u didn't hit back .. No serious injury.. Then police can't arrest cos non seizable.. The ambulance guy's case.

If he hit u and u hit him and he hit u and u hit him... Then it's seiZable..

If 5 of them hit u.. Then it becomes rioting..

If 5 of them hit u.. Then it becomes a party

If 5 of them hit u.. Then it becomes rioting..
    Next time there is a rioting (* blanket optional) in school, do we call the SPF SOC?
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    If 5 of them hit u.. Then it becomes a party

Classic.

There is at least one in every platoon.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 20th March 2010 at 01:05 AM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast