Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 70

Thread: Singapore Poly students

  1. #21

    Default

    Originally posted by Necroist
    yar tomorrow morning.

    Aquarius finished his enrollment few days ago. Tomorrow's my turn.
    icic....

    hey help me gather some info about the bike exhibit.. my friend saw it but i didn't seems to see any bike around?

  2. #22
    GenXBoi
    Guests

    Default

    i am from SP too and is into my second year next semester.
    I am planning to join the school's photo club next year, anyone know anything about the club?


  3. #23

    Default

    Originally posted by GenXBoi
    i am from SP too and is into my second year next semester.
    I am planning to join the school's photo club next year, anyone know anything about the club?

    u wanna join?
    u from wat course?

    anyway revenant
    mi ur senior liao

    i was at the enrolment cca booth these days
    not much chio bu... sianz
    year 1 all canot make it

  4. #24

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe

    anyway revenant
    mi ur senior liao

    i was at the enrolment cca booth these days
    not much chio bu... sianz
    year 1 all canot make it
    Which CCA booth were you at and what's your CCA btw?

    ya lah, so disappointed..... SP not much chio bu this year.... sian....

    wanna transfer poly liao lol

  5. #25

    Default

    Originally posted by revenant


    Which CCA booth were you at and what's your CCA btw?

    ya lah, so disappointed..... SP not much chio bu this year.... sian....

    wanna transfer poly liao lol
    lol so fast ah
    mi today at water polo booth

    there waiting for fly to pass by and hit them....

    i oso got walk to photography booth there ask ask
    i ask whether year 2 can join anot

  6. #26

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    lol so fast ah
    mi today at water polo booth

    there waiting for fly to pass by and hit them....

    i oso got walk to photography booth there ask ask
    i ask whether year 2 can join anot
    Ya, I took a glance at your booth. Did you see a tall guy ( 1.9m ), with spec walk past? That's not me.... keke

    Serious, I'm 1.8m, w/o spec, I think I took a look at both of you 2 cause after seeing the booth name " Water Polo ", then wanna see the guys if they are big size ( fit )

    I'm the one wearing some sort like hawaii clothing... 3/4 pants, and slipper.....

  7. #27

    Default

    Originally posted by revenant


    Ya, I took a glance at your booth. Did you see a tall guy ( 1.9m ), with spec walk past? That's not me.... keke

    Serious, I'm 1.8m, w/o spec, I think I took a look at both of you 2 cause after seeing the booth name " Water Polo ", then wanna see the guys if they are big size ( fit )

    I'm the one wearing some sort like hawaii clothing... 3/4 pants, and slipper.....
    er... didnt really notice leh
    wat time u went pass?

    mi not big size

  8. #28

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    er... didnt really notice leh
    wat time u went pass?

    mi not big size
    About 4pm like that.... strolling alone......with a black bag and carrying the SPSU paper bag. Hawaii clothing, 3/4 some sort white pants, black slipper.

    heh..... guess you wouldn't remember, too many people walk pass your booth without halting

  9. #29

    Default

    Originally posted by revenant


    About 4pm like that.... strolling alone......with a black bag and carrying the SPSU paper bag. Hawaii clothing, 3/4 some sort white pants, black slipper.

    heh..... guess you wouldn't remember, too many people walk pass your booth without halting
    yah lor
    haha
    all zoom pass
    sianz...

    but u noe which one am i?
    anyway we noe freshmen by thier SPSU bag

  10. #30

    Default

    anyway...... welcome to DCNT!!
    ahahahaa

    have fun manz

  11. #31

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    yah lor
    haha
    all zoom pass
    sianz...

    but u noe which one am i?
    anyway we noe freshmen by thier SPSU bag
    no idea which one..... also forgot both's face liao... just a glance only....

    hey, you wanna join SPP next year ah?

    I don't know which CCA to take leh.....

  12. #32

    Default

    Originally posted by revenant


    no idea which one..... also forgot both's face liao... just a glance only....

    hey, you wanna join SPP next year ah?

    I don't know which CCA to take leh.....
    duno leh
    if i join oso go down for fun only
    coz my cca now takes up alot of time liao

  13. #33

    Default

    see where ur interest lies lor

    if u wan cca points then better join those competitive ones

  14. #34

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    see where ur interest lies lor

    if u wan cca points then better join those competitive ones
    For examples?

  15. #35

    Default

    Originally posted by revenant


    For examples?
    bball, soccer, canoist, track, water polo!!

  16. #36

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    bball, soccer, canoist, track, water polo!!
    orh ok....

    have basketball ah?
    hmm...

  17. #37

    Default

    Originally posted by revenant


    orh ok....

    have basketball ah?
    hmm...
    i tink so
    haha
    seldom see....... but SP alot of ppl playing bball during lunch hour
    all bball siao one
    i tink they see too much slam dunk liao

  18. #38

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    i tink so
    haha
    seldom see....... but SP alot of ppl playing bball during lunch hour
    all bball siao one
    i tink they see too much slam dunk liao
    icic.....thought of going for photography or bike one... but after you say join more competitive one....i need to 2nd my thoughts liao.....

  19. #39

    Default

    Originally posted by revenant


    icic.....thought of going for photography or bike one... but after you say join more competitive one....i need to 2nd my thoughts liao.....
    bike if u represent SP oso got points

    i tink Krado inside bike

  20. #40

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    bike if u represent SP oso got points

    i tink Krado inside bike
    Ya, he inside. But it's only riding leh...

    bike trial is personal between the members..... sian

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •