Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sunrise shoot outing at City hall color by the bay anyone interested can sign up :)

Default Re: Sunrise shoot outing at City hall color by the bay anyone interested can sign up

Glad to meet all my new friends!!

I want my blue pics lol.

Will post up those from my FM3A... when they are done.
    One shot one kill

Default Re: Sunrise shoot outing at City hall color by the bay anyone interested can sign up

Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    Hi guys, it's been a great outing with you even the weather don't turn out good for shooting. Anyway, i'm glad to get to know you guys and hope we'll meet again on the next outing. Thanks Deric for organizing this outing.

And to Dingaroo, glad i get the chance to know you. Thanks for the tips on photography. You've been great.
    haha u are always welcome bro haha i will see how and will also organize another outing soon still deciding about the place :X haha ya i did enjoyed today outing although the weather turned out badly :X but still it's ok aleast the most important is i can get to know u guys today cheer!

Quote Originally Posted by Cadbury View Post
    Glad to meet all my new friends!!

I want my blue pics lol.

Will post up those from my FM3A... when they are done.
    haha i will upload ur pictures when i had done editing it :P erm do add me in facebook
    Nickeric chen or tan u can try find me cheer!

hi, tks deric for organising. btw guys LOL! i'm the guy with puple collar polo t, my group shoots are pretty blur, so i gotta get from u guys another day lolx. haha oh ya and do upload our group shoots. usually those nice group shots usually i like to print them out. its just a funni habit of mine haha!

c u guys next time. if u guys going for nite shootings, PM me! lol. i havent even shoot fulleton at nite before.

oh ya, tks Din for lending me almost all his equipment. my tripod was faulty and he lent me his, then later he lent me his lens, flash and filter. tks so much for sharing with me all the tips. i like shooting before 7am actually, thats where the lights are so nice. think must go again to get my 'perfect' shot lol!

p.s. rem to upload shots okie.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny888 View Post
    hi, tks deric for organising. btw guys LOL! i'm the guy with puple collar polo t, my group shoots are pretty blur, so i gotta get from u guys another day lolx. haha oh ya and do upload our group shoots. usually those nice group shots usually i like to print them out. its just a funni habit of mine haha!

c u guys next time. if u guys going for nite shootings, PM me! lol. i havent even shoot fulleton at nite before.

oh ya, tks Din for lending me almost all his equipment. my tripod was faulty and he lent me his, then later he lent me his lens, flash and filter. tks so much for sharing with me all the tips. i like shooting before 7am actually, thats where the lights are so nice. think must go again to get my 'perfect' shot lol!

p.s. rem to upload shots okie.
    haha u're welcome bro we will see when we all free then i will organize again haha

pm me ur facebook
    One shot one kill

everyone pm me ur facebook too HAHA. i've some of u guys in my FB now though.

OT. did you guys see the sunset sky today? it was damn nice
    One shot one kill

OT. did you guys see the sunset sky today? it was damn nice
    Yep... got a few shots right from my living room... very nice indeed.
    D90|AF-S DX 18-200mm VR2|AF-S DX 17-55mm f/2.8G IF-ED|SB-600|190CXPRO4|327RC2

Last edited by Cadbury; 22nd March 2010 at 11:40 PM.
    One shot one kill

Last edited by Cadbury; 22nd March 2010 at 11:41 PM.
    One shot one kill

hi cadbury, wow the centerstage shot is damn cool and clear!

Quote Originally Posted by kenny888 View Post
    hi cadbury, wow the centerstage shot is damn cool and clear!
    Yeah i'm surprised too. But like used up all the power, after that the camera got problem haha.
    One shot one kill

Yeah i'm surprised too. But like used up all the power, after that the camera got problem haha.
    Hi Cadbury,

Sorry to hear about your camera, hopes it is a recoverable problem. Can post your pics at Sunrise at Esplanade? Should be where all the photos ought to be.

Deric, can close this thread already since the outing is over, and all other discussions in that same thread above.

Thanks!

Cheers!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234