Hear many feedbacks from fellow tsers, abstract outing is hard to make it interesting, repost with new theme and new route.
Outing opens to all
Venue: Tanjong Pagar Mrt > Raffles Place Mrt
Date: 21st March, Sunday
We will be casually walking in the city exploring the modern high rise buildings as well as old streets and the cultural temples hidden in the concrete forest.
1. We will start off at Tanjong Pagar, walk towards Red dot traffic museum (the old station that is converted to a dining and arts gallery)
2. Cross the streets, up Amoy street, Siang Cho Keong Temple (a very small temple, taoist)
3. Turn right to Telok ayer street, Thian Hock Keng Temple (a tourist attraction, the oldest and most important hokkien temple in singapore)
4. Turn right again to Boon tat street, Lau Pa Sat Festival Market (a national monument and largest victorian filigree cast-iron architectual) where we will stop and have a short breakfast, teabreak and shoot the interior of the market.
5. Continue down Robinson road to Raffles place, where all the tall concrete high rise buildings are.
6. We might stop by funan it mall for a short lunch, chit chat as well as gears window-shopping at the john 3:16 and cathay photo.
some photos i took last year in thian hock keng temple, and along the way:
Welcome to bring along your "pet" (soft toy, travel partner) to befriend with my duckie =)
Outing opens to all, if you are joining us the first time, please pm benosaurous your contact and name for records