Hi to everyone here in CS. Its good to be here in this forum. Can't wait to learn new things, techniques and all other things pertaining to the world of photography..
I just bought a Canon EOS 50D with a EF-S 18-200mm IS lense setup. Accessories that comes with it:
1. 2 x battery pack
2. 2 x 8GB CF card
3. 1 x steinzeiser MC UV filter
4. 1 x canon eos crumpler bag
5. Lens workbook etc..
1. What other important accessories do i need to have for this near future?
2. I would want to buy an external flash and a lens hood. which brand and model do i have to get?
3. Do i have to get a dry-cabi or i could just throw sum silica gel into the bag?
4. What other tips n tricks that i need to know for beginners?
I'm into this world of DSLR cos of my interest to photography and maybe i can do freelance to earn some $$$..