Thread: Exhibition From Singapore Professional Photographers

Default Exhibition From Singapore Professional Photographers

EXHIBITION & BOOK LAUNCH

Professional Photography Handbook 2010

The Professional Photographers Association (Singapore) is pleased to announce the launch of our inaugural Professional Photography Handbook.

About the Book: A milestone in the history of Professional Photography in Singapore, this is a handbook of Professional Photography practices aimed at Photographers of all levels, not just professionals. It contains quality input from working professional photographers from all areas of the industry working together to compile valuable information on industry best practices, industry definitions, information on copyright, insurance and taxation, supporting professionals and government agency listings, as well as other important areas. For Photography Clients, there is a section on choosing the right photographer, copyright and licensing information, as well as a listing of professional photographers and their contact details together with samples of their work.

The Exhibition: In conjunction with the book launch, PPAS invites all photography enthusiasts to visit our exhibition showcasing more than 100 of the best works by PPAS members. Visit us and see why our local photographers are considered among the best in the world!

Venue: Level 8, National Library Building, 100 Victoria Street (S) 188064.

Date: 26 March to 17 April 2010, during library opening hours.

Launch Event: 25 March 2010, 7pm - 9pm (By Invitation Only).

Guest-of-honor: Mr. Lam Chuan Leong, Chairman Competition Commission of Singapore
    (CCS) and Ambassador-at-large, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOF).

Venue Sponsor: National Library Board
    Last edited by singscott; 16th March 2010 at 11:57 PM.

Default Re: Exhibition From Singapore Professional Photographers

Tks for sharing? How to get invitation for the launch event wor?

ya.. i was abt to ask the same qns too.. how?
    It's Never about the Camera, It's YOU that matters!

accredited photographer. member of the press or know someone way up in the organising commitee is few of the usual ways.

then again, can simply contact them and ask.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Invites

EXHIBITION & BOOK LAUNCH

Professional Photography Handbook 2010

The Professional Photographers Association (Singapore) is pleased to announce the launch of our inaugural Professional Photography Handbook.

About the Book: A milestone in the history of Professional Photography in Singapore, this is a handbook of Professional Photography practices aimed at Photographers of all levels, not just professionals. It contains quality input from working professional photographers from all areas of the industry working together to compile valuable information on industry best practices, industry definitions, information on copyright, insurance and taxation, supporting professionals and government agency listings, as well as other important areas. For Photography Clients, there is a section on choosing the right photographer, copyright and licensing information, as well as a listing of professional photographers and their contact details together with samples of their work.

The Exhibition: In conjunction with the book launch, PPAS invites all photography enthusiasts to visit our exhibition showcasing more than 100 of the best works by PPAS members. Visit us and see why our local photographers are considered among the best in the world!

Venue: Level 8 Promenade, National Library Building, 100 Victoria Street (S) 188064.
    Date: 26 March to 17 April 2010, during library opening hours.
    Last edited by sim4nee; 20th March 2010 at 09:44 PM.

Just to ask....is the handbook accredited by any international organisations or big name studios?
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    Just to ask....is the handbook accredited by any international organisations or big name studios?
    Yes By PPAS (Professional Photographer Association Singapore) All the big name studios in singapore are members in PPAS.

Quote Originally Posted by rickygck View Post
    Tks for sharing? How to get invitation for the launch event wor?
    The launch is by invitation only but you can visit the exhibition from 26th april to 17th May as it is open to public.