Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1016

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #461

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    .. Allooo bbbuttie... sin chiu ish de hab both type ob sensor hwif chiu...huai notch experiment han twy....
    oo yah... i can go home test
    information sharing mah

  2. #462
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    some interesting comments from other CSers

    how correct is this??
    QUESTION 1:
    =========
    F-stop is a scalar unit for measuring light intensity.

    F2.8 means a certain light intensity and
    F4.0 means a half the light intensity comparing to F2.8

    How can F2.8 on a crop body be equal to F4 on a FF body

    QUESTION 2:
    ===========
    if you are using 50mm on a crop body, then the equivalent focal length of the lens to be used onto a FF body is 50x1.6 = 80mm.

    It simply means that if there are 2 person standing side by side.
    A is using 50mm on cropped body
    B is using 80mm on FF body.
    both are aiming on the same subject and both will eventually get the same composition / framing.

    The key difference is that 80mm lens will produce better bokeh because focal length is greater.

    nothing to do with full frame body or crop factor body.

  3. #463

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    haha..then if i use MF and shoot..F8 can become F4 mehz?? which i think many won't want oso right..

    u cannot really say a f2.8 bokeh or a f4 bokeh..only creaminess of bokeh..oof wise dx and ff still same on same aperture..

    but a good sharp lens that helps to make subject sharper oso gives perception of cream bokeh..
    yes yes it mean the creaminess of bokeh.

  4. #464
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    moi ish de gotch post bepor huan program por calculatinkz DOF... the COF por cropz han FF ish de rittle bitz diff.... transpost prom Medium Format renz tu FF, shootinkz F2.8 from 3m distance, only eyelash clear... rest ob face blur...
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  5. #465

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    QUESTION 1:
    =========
    F-stop is a scalar unit for measuring light intensity.

    F2.8 means a certain light intensity and
    F4.0 means a half the light intensity comparing to F2.8

    How can F2.8 on a crop body be equal to F4 on a FF body

    QUESTION 2:
    ===========
    if you are using 50mm on a crop body, then the equivalent focal length of the lens to be used onto a FF body is 50x1.6 = 80mm.

    It simply means that if there are 2 person standing side by side.
    A is using 50mm on cropped body
    B is using 80mm on FF body.
    both are aiming on the same subject and both will eventually get the same composition / framing.

    The key difference is that 80mm lens will produce better bokeh because focal length is greater.

    nothing to do with full frame body or crop factor body.
    master tio si master.... i now fully understand what's aperture and how it works.... huen i grow up, i huan to be rike billy master, can teach newbie rike me!

  6. #466

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    the comment is not from me. it is comment from other CSers. i just paste over to here share some information only.

    the guy who mention this also paste a link for reference
    http://www.photozone.de/canon-eos/42...is_50d?start=1 (Scroll down to "bokeh@ 55mm".)

  7. #467
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    haha..then if i use MF and shoot..F8 can become F4 mehz?? which i think many won't want oso right..

    u cannot really say a f2.8 bokeh or a f4 bokeh..only creaminess of bokeh..oof wise dx and ff still same on same aperture..

    but a good sharp lens that helps to make subject sharper oso gives perception of cream bokeh..
    QUESTION 3:
    =========

    if you use a 50mm lens onto a cropped body.
    and the same 50mm lens onto a Full Frame body or
    you put the same 50mm lens onto a Medium format body....

    THE BOKEH IS THE SAME ..
    BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME LENS !!!

  8. #468
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    fwah.... i like his equation.... its just rike:

    jimmy korkor + small dwagon = many FFNs
    Chiu typo error shld be BIG dwagon

  9. #469
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    ya lor... bokeh tio si lidat nia... all those so called bokeh siaos discussing this topic think get top lens can shoot like our gwc king are dreaming... coz its ultimately not the equipment, but the person behind. U can have the best equipment and claim u r master but shoot like normal still again, u r just a guy who dont think and shoot.

  10. #470

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    ya lor... bokeh tio si lidat nia... all those so called bokeh siaos discussing this topic think get top lens can shoot like our gwc king are dreaming... coz its ultimately not the equipment, but the person behind. U can have the best equipment and claim u r master but shoot like normal still again, u r just a guy who dont think and shoot.
    another master has spoken!!!

  11. #471
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    QUESTION 3:
    =========

    if you use a 50mm lens onto a cropped body.
    and the same 50mm lens onto a Full Frame body or
    you put the same 50mm lens onto a Medium format body....

    THE BOKEH IS THE SAME ..
    BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME LENS !!!
    bokeh has two factors aperture blades and media rendering..
    can never get the bokeh from film with digital sensors
    ff sensors oso different from dx sensors rendering
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  12. #472

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Chiu typo error shld be BIG dwagon
    the drawon that spits soyabean...

  13. #473

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    allo, that's is just a person opinion.
    pls dun over react
    true or not we can combine gears and do the test

  14. #474

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    allo, that's is just a person opinion.
    pls dun over react
    true or not we can combine gears and do the test
    no need so serious!!! we go tar some liquor and call it a day!!!

  15. #475
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Billy bbbuttie... both standing side by side cannot have the same composition and frame... coz FF and Crop FOV ish different mah... to have the same, crop shooter have to stand further back in relation to 80mm & 50mm different...so the focal length DOF will have variations and DOF ish de cause of bokeh.
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  16. #476
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    no need so serious!!! we go tar some liquor and call it a day!!!
    Dunch porget the frog legs n liu lian

  17. #477
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    allo, that's is just a person opinion.
    pls dun over react
    true or not we can combine gears and do the test
    we are cool buttie!

    ask more learn more...

    since its a photogrphy forum..must talk some photography talk mahz..
    cannot always kopitiam style chit chat..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  18. #478
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    we are cool buttie!

    ask more learn more...

    since its a photogrphy forum..must talk some photography talk mahz..
    cannot always kopitiam style chit chat..

  19. #479
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    allo, that's is just a person opinion.
    pls dun over react
    true or not we can combine gears and do the test
    no over react buttie... smooth bokeh no doubt is nice. But i think those bokeh talk is just hao rianz abt their equipment... Take a 50mm 1.8 and a 50mm 1.2 of course 1.2 win but if a person take 1.8 and shoot better composition than a person taking 1.2 then tat 1.2 person shld throw away his lens and join Tangeaters to eat instead bah...

  20. #480
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    we are cool buttie!

    ask more learn more...

    since its a photogrphy forum..must talk some photography talk mahz..
    cannot always kopitiam style chit chat..
    .. hwen moi glow hup..moi huan be rike chiu...
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •