Thread: Getting some advice on starting photography

Default Re: Getting some advice on starting photography

all the posion coming in

Quote Originally Posted by Marlb0r0 View Post
    the pictures you took are awesome
    Agreed! Wish I could do dat

thats cool.. guess it boils down to pentax k-x or a 2nd hand D60.. unless i can convince my wife otherwise.. LOL...

My advice is put your golf set up for sale & you shd get at least $200+ bucks to add to your budget of $600-$700 and you can go for a 2nd hand D80 or maybe D90, which i believe will stay with you for a long long time to come & taking beautiful photos like bro daredevil123 or maybe even better
    Photography? It's all in your mind...

Quote Originally Posted by DrSpock View Post
    My advice is put your golf set up for sale & you shd get at least $200+ bucks to add to your budget of $600-$700 and you can go for a 2nd hand D80 or maybe D90, which i believe will stay with you for a long long time to come & taking beautiful photos like bro daredevil123 or maybe even better
    hm... my set cost my around $1k back then.. pretty heartache to let it go.. hahaha..
    thanks for the advice.. will think about it.. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysthere View Post
    hm... my set cost my around $1k back then.. pretty heartache to let it go.. hahaha..
    thanks for the advice.. will think about it.. cheers
    Golf set ard 1k should be a entry level one lah so can try your luck to sell at $400 in that monthly golf mag they put at most range. If you still occasional ranger then might as well keep it lor. $700+ can get you a new fandangle D3000, which is an upgrade of D60, hence better See here

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by DrSpock View Post
    Golf set ard 1k should be a entry level one lah so can try your luck to sell at $400 in that monthly golf mag they put at most range. If you still occasional ranger then might as well keep it lor. $700+ can get you a new fandangle D3000, which is an upgrade of D60, hence better See here

Good luck
    Thanks bro! D3000 kit @ that price is great!! Within budget AND brand new...

thats cool.. guess it boils down to pentax k-x or a 2nd hand D60.. unless i can convince my wife otherwise.. LOL...
    i brought my wifey to raffles hotel to buy her long waited brown coloured 2 alphabet hangbag which i still thinks it sucks big time.....after tat i told her i'm going to buy a new camera.....no mention of SLR....and she nodded her head readily with no questions asked.

Quote Originally Posted by af2373 View Post
    i brought my wifey to raffles hotel to buy her long waited brown coloured 2 alphabet hangbag which i still thinks it sucks big time.....after tat i told her i'm going to buy a new camera.....no mention of SLR....and she nodded her head readily with no questions asked.

haha.. the 2 alphabet handbag in order to allow myself to buy a SLR... I will pass

Quote Originally Posted by af2373 View Post
    Ha ha ha, I did the same trick when i got her a Tag H watch for Valentine D & she's too busi looking at her new watch than what's inside my Dry Cabi. A TgH watch can retain it's value hence a much more worthy 'investment'. Heck her 1st TgH is now worth $900

haha.. the 2 alphabet handbag in order to allow myself to buy a SLR... I will pass
    If the 2 alphabet too much can go for the single alphabet one lor

this is a very good pictures... its really the person behind the camera...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12