Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1008

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #61

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    eye saw the Kranji Farm group pics liao...
    lub lub them beri much

  2. #62

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    arh chiu anater whey seying det HR bo zo gang?
    haha.. no la.. not easy to organise this leh.. so for him!

  3. #63

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    eye saw the Kranji Farm group pics liao...
    lub lub them beri much
    yea.. me too!

  4. #64

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    Yea.. Nice school outing! Feel so young again..
    Thanks Mr Hong to organise the trip and being a good HR.. who likes to bring us ard eat wind in mini bus ard kranji mrt to farm then kranji mrt then to farm..
    HR manager testing us newbies...test our REN gong & team spirit.
    tats y we get to do the newbie jump in the end.
    i kinda impressed that we will get all ourselves into the bus no matter how

  5. #65
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    Yea.. Nice school outing! Feel so young again..
    Thanks Mr Hong to organise the trip and being a good HR.. who likes to bring us ard eat wind in mini bus ard kranji mrt to farm then kranji mrt then to farm..
    good ok!
    i let u all sit 2 times bus pay $2 nia

  6. #66
    Member/Tangshooter rOnGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    eye saw the Kranji Farm group pics liao...
    lub lub them beri much
    yei~ yei~ me tooo~

    lots of funs~
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

  7. #67
    Member/Tangshooter rOnGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    HR manager testing us newbies...test our REN gong & team spirit.
    tats y we get to do the newbie jump in the end.
    i kinda impressed that we will get all ourselves into the bus no matter how
    our 死纏爛打 + "硬硬來, the uncle can't take it too....
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

  8. #68
    Member/Tangshooter rOnGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    good ok!
    i let u all sit 2 times bus pay $2 nia
    eightually fore chiu too....

    chiu nid to handle all the arrangement and coordination...

    we lub chiu big big...
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

  9. #69

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    good ok!
    i let u all sit 2 times bus pay $2 nia
    Thank you you Mr Hong Tai Yang...

  10. #70
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    how ish moi new dispray peek

  11. #71
    Member/Tangshooter lohkam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ClubSNAP
    Posts
    398

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    This is why made me brought the new 70-200 lens.........


  12. #72

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    how ish moi new dispray peek
    Fat.. yum yum...

  13. #73

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    Fat.. yum yum...
    chiu sure chiu able to eat it?
    eye m still trying cho recover from that sight

  14. #74
    Member/Tangshooter rOnGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    how ish moi new dispray peek
    Q as chiu...
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

  15. #75

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    how ish moi new dispray peek
    the croakings n mating scenes keep ringing in my mind now

  16. #76

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    chiu sure chiu able to eat it?
    eye m still trying cho recover from that sight
    Can! frogs legs are yummy! but heard hee say that shop we went closed down.. abit sad..

  17. #77

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    Can! frogs legs are yummy! but heard hee say that shop we went closed down.. abit sad..
    i think hee will find a replacement soon...we wait for his gd news

  18. #78
    Member/Tangshooter rOnGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    i think hee will find a replacement soon...we wait for his gd news
    good news don jio me....
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

  19. #79
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    i like ur style
    ok no more zheng er

  20. #80
    Member/Tangshooter rOnGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •