Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 1008

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #741

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    or go watch movie?
    hmm.... no cinema there leh

  2. #742
    Member/Tangshooter rOnGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    should be ba.. cos bery far from my house..
    hehee.. yea, this is why i wan overnight... =p
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

  3. #743

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    hmm.... no cinema there leh
    orh.. i dun mind bowling or billard or just play games at chalet..

  4. #744

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    yah everyone bring own laptop, we tcss in front of each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    maybe we can play kids game, eg: "Pepsi Cola 1, 2, 3"... etc

    真心話大冒險,hide and seek,...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Gotch bowling centre nearby?
    see...we have no lack or programmes liao

  5. #745

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Gotch bowling centre nearby?
    Got but at Macdonald that side
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  6. #746
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    or go watch movie?
    i dun mind

  7. #747

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    hehee.. yea, this is why i wan overnight... =p
    maybe west pple can share cab home the next day..

  8. #748
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    zzzZZZzzz...

  9. #749
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    Got but at Macdonald that side
    we can take lomantic walk there

  10. #750

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    zheng,

    well below is the bbq list that I organized last time for 16ppl... u can use it as a guide/reference... understand it is very hard to please everyone... so waht u order I eat can liao ... need help let me know.....

    Fried Mee Hoon x 1 = 8 (10 person)
    Longan Honey Sea Coconut x 2 = 20 (20 person) (never mind let them prepare)
    Fried rice x 1 = 8 (10 person)
    Premium (30x) X 1 = 19.50 (30pcs)
    Raw Mutton Satay x 1 = 14.50 (50 Sticks)
    Raw Chicken Satay x 1 = 12.50 (50 Sticks)
    Satay Sauce x 2 = 2 (2 packets)
    Ketupat x 2 = 4 (10 pcs)
    Buffalo BBQ Original x 2 = 23 (60pcs)
    Chicken Chop BBQ x 1 = 16 (10pcs)
    Lamb Chop B/P x 1 = 21(10pcs)
    Beef Steak B/P x 1 = 22(10pcs)
    Honey Bacon Skewer20x x 2 = 19 (40pcs ) (tis is chicken)
    Stingray (Sambal) x 1 = 12 (10pcs)
    Sambal Sotong in foil x 2 = 28 (20pkts) (1 pkt contains 6pcs)
    Large Butter Herb Prawns x 1 = 19 (20pcs)
    Salmon with Black Pepper x 1 = 16 (10pcs)
    Italian Chicken 60g x 3 = 28.5 (30pcs) (tis is hotdog)
    Butter Sweet Corn in Foil x 2 = 12 (20pcs) (they cut in half)

    Marshmellow (200g) x1 = 2.5 (ard 35pcs)
    307.5
    324.5 with devlivery charge = 10 and 2 box = 7
    ~ A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know. ~

  11. #751

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    zzzZZZzzz...
    ish ur misty sunrise pics out ?

  12. #752
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    we can sleep oso

  13. #753
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    josh, ur list for 16 ppl more exp than my list for 20-25 ppl sia. lol

  14. #754

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by part0 View Post
    zheng,

    well below is the bbq list that I organized last time for 16ppl... u can use it as a guide/reference... understand it is very hard to please everyone... so waht u order I eat can liao ... need help let me know.....

    Fried Mee Hoon x 1 = 8 (10 person)
    Longan Honey Sea Coconut x 2 = 20 (20 person) (never mind let them prepare)
    Fried rice x 1 = 8 (10 person)
    Premium (30x) X 1 = 19.50 (30pcs)
    Raw Mutton Satay x 1 = 14.50 (50 Sticks)
    Raw Chicken Satay x 1 = 12.50 (50 Sticks)
    Satay Sauce x 2 = 2 (2 packets)
    Ketupat x 2 = 4 (10 pcs)
    Buffalo BBQ Original x 2 = 23 (60pcs)
    Chicken Chop BBQ x 1 = 16 (10pcs)
    Lamb Chop B/P x 1 = 21(10pcs)
    Beef Steak B/P x 1 = 22(10pcs)
    Honey Bacon Skewer20x x 2 = 19 (40pcs ) (tis is chicken)
    Stingray (Sambal) x 1 = 12 (10pcs)
    Sambal Sotong in foil x 2 = 28 (20pkts) (1 pkt contains 6pcs)
    Large Butter Herb Prawns x 1 = 19 (20pcs)
    Salmon with Black Pepper x 1 = 16 (10pcs)
    Italian Chicken 60g x 3 = 28.5 (30pcs) (tis is hotdog)
    Butter Sweet Corn in Foil x 2 = 12 (20pcs) (they cut in half)

    Marshmellow (200g) x1 = 2.5 (ard 35pcs)
    307.5
    324.5 with devlivery charge = 10 and 2 box = 7

    Think more chicken wings safer.. but if zheng order alr.. nvm.. we tat day see how brown cow lor mee..

  15. #755
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    ish ur misty sunrise pics out ?
    no pics jie jie... tolay recce with billy only... we walk arnd see look for good angles. Weather no good tolay also...

  16. #756

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    josh, ur list for 16 ppl more exp than my list for 20-25 ppl sia. lol
    lol because many mah...
    ~ A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know. ~

  17. #757
    Member/Tangshooter rOnGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    maybe west pple can share cab home the next day..
    can arrange 2 guys sit at both of my side or not... i wan 左擁右抱 again like kranji farm tour... =p
    = rOnGeR @ flickr

  18. #758

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    Think more chicken wings safer.. but if zheng order alr.. nvm.. we tat day see how brown cow lor mee..
    the Buffalo BBQ Original is chicken mid joint i think... part of chicken wing lol..
    ~ A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know. ~

  19. #759

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rOnGeR View Post
    can arrange 2 guys sit at both of my side or not... i wan 左擁右抱 again like kranji farm tour... =p
    can.. then if i share with u all .. i sit in front..

  20. #760

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXXIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    Think more chicken wings safer.. but if zheng order alr.. nvm.. we tat day see how brown cow lor mee..
    no food no prob....can got macdelivery....pizza delivery....sushi delivery....
    all with phone call.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •