Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12 Days In Seoul, Korea

Default Re: 12 Days In Seoul, Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Magix88 View Post
    Hi there,

I was in Seoul in early January this year. I stayed in this little hostel called Korea Hostel ( http://www.hostelkorea.com ).

You can easily find many Chinese national ladies working in shops such as Faceshop and other cosmetics house. They speak chinese and Korean. If you speak chinese, you might be able to ask them for help and local information too.

Transportation in Seoul is cheap. I took the MRT out and walk my way back (excess of 10-15KM per day) to the hostel most of the nights. Very interestingly, their wholesale markets are open from 11pm to early morning.

If you need a guidebook for Seoul (latest 2010 edition but in traditional chinese characters as I bought it in Hong Kong late last year), I could lend it to you.
    The location is quite convenient..
    Anyway, thanks for the advice.. I will try to do take pictures if I can get to it.
    And also thanks for your offer for the guidebook. I've actually just requested some brochures and map from the Korea Tourism. It should be sufficient I guess..

Quote Originally Posted by metajam View Post
    I've been to Korea many times and love the place. I'm afraid I can't recommend any specific itinerary as I have always had locals accompany me to their favourite spots. From Seoul to Busan there's plenty to see. Don't try to take it all in at one time. Relax, you can always go back again.
    Haha! I'll try to relax.. but usually I'm very ambitious in my travellings and will try to fit in everything I can during the whole trip. But yeah, I'm trying to bring it down a a lil'.

Quote Originally Posted by Cashmere View Post
    Wow! It looks good... Shower from ceiling...hmmm... I like!
    Too bad it's too pricey for me.. lol! It's way over my budget.
    Aha actually i got it damned cheap due to PriceBreaker's deal. Something like SGD500 for hotel + flight and tax etc + airport x-fer.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobiee View Post
    Aha actually i got it damned cheap due to PriceBreaker's deal. Something like SGD500 for hotel + flight and tax etc + airport x-fer.

Z

Hmm...Really? How do I get that for myself? Heheh!
    I want a price break too!

Wah... share share ... I had always wanted to know how to bargain for a price breaker deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobiee View Post

Z

Well you guys just need to check back often to the site. My wife helps do that also with Tiger Airways etc..

For this case, we got it during the NATAS fair. There's another one later this year I believe. Maybe can get something else this time? :-)

Z

heard Jeju Island is very beautiful, has anyone been there ?

DMZ is a place for history lover......its the border between North n South Korea. It's quite a strict place....so u MUST join a tour, and only take pictures when given permission.

Korea is a beautiful place with many places worth going for sightseeing and shopping.

is the weather very warm in June ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123