Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jack Neo Apologize In The Press Conference For His Sex Scandal

Blog Entries

Default Re: Jack Neo Apologize In The Press Conference For His Sex Scandal

she is an idiot tat foyce. if u ask me, i prefer a sun yan zi with a good rep compared to foyce who is trying to jump on bandwagons.

its like...

seeing nightmare with his pentax is better than seeing some rich kids with too much money to spend and just buy dslrs to show off.

Harassment is not an easy thing to come to terms with. Furthermore, maybe with Jack Neo's reputation, it would be hard to work in the industry again?

Truth will out.

The U-Weeky mentioned that she is no more 25. "可能三张都没得找。。

hmm.. does the ST verify the age before reporting....

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    HEre: http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_502675.html

LOCAL actress-singer Foyce Le Xuan, 25, followed up on her public threat and made a two-part police report on Monday - one against film-maker Jack Neo for his text messages and the other over telephone threats, The New Paper reported on Tuesday.

Thumbs down Re: Jack Neo Apologize In The Press Conference For His Sex Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    is this true or BS ?

you could get into trouble if this is not true
    As willis mentioned, it is stated in the news. I heard from my wife who reads online. I just read about the foyce got evidence of sms/mms of Jack Neo sending her "I love you" messages. She was threatened and Jack Neo asked her to provide evidence of harassment. This shows truly Jack Neo has not repented at all.. I am boycotting all his movies...

Angry Re: Jack Neo Apologize In The Press Conference For His Sex Scandal

how many gals did Jack Neo woo? is this the 3rd one?

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_500254.html

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    After six years than file a report why after six years
    She filed report about the recent SMS threats lah! Not for JN trying to touch her years ago......

HS

At last count, and from the info in CS threads, it should be 11 (at least).

U-weekly has got some coverage.. for those interested. The below link is the 4th one as reported in U-weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by tokrot View Post
    how many gals did Jack Neo woo? is this the 3rd one?

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_500254.html

Blog Entries

As willis mentioned, it is stated in the news. I heard from my wife who reads online. I just read about the foyce got evidence of sms/mms of Jack Neo sending her "I love you" messages. She was threatened and Jack Neo asked her to provide evidence of harassment. This shows truly Jack Neo has not repented at all.. I am boycotting all his movies...
    no no, I was referring to what you mentioned about Jack abandoning his 1st wife when she was struck with cancer
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    no no, I was referring to what you mentioned about Jack abandoning his 1st wife when she was struck with cancer
    It's in the LIFE section of Straits time. Either on 11 or 12 Mar..

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/xin/2010031...e-3c1b9bc.html

The married date for 2nd marriage should be late 1980.. not 1998

http://forums.sgclub.com/singapore/j...on_254810.html

but it's my wife who told me she found that out either from xin.sg or zaobao online.. couldn't find the exact article as I didn't read it in the first place

This quote from the above link is shocking.

the date of marriage cert will tell whether true or false

Adding to the controversy surrounding his alleged affairs with other women which are said to be a dozen, there are now speculations that disgraced local filmmaker Jack Neo's marriage to Mdm Irene Kng is actually his second.

An industry insider revealed that Jack had been married to another woman, who was not from showbiz, in April1981. His then-wife subsequently contracted cancer and was hospitalised to receive treatment.

The source said that shortly after she was admitted into hospital, Jack had divorced her. He could not withstand the mental stress and decided to leave her.
    Last edited by artspraken; 19th March 2010 at 02:18 AM.

like the old saying.. 戏子无情....

Anyway, it will not be difficult to verify..

rom provides a service called "search for marriage records".

As long it is registered in SG, the date(s) will be shown.

The press would have some kind of evidence if they had reported it.
    Last edited by Limsgp; 19th March 2010 at 07:58 AM.

Today they announced that one of the callers to that silly girl is the active/prominent member of the Jerk Team

Mark, Ah Nam, Henry or xxx ?
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    She filed report about the recent SMS threats lah! Not for JN trying to touch her years ago......

HS
    Er .......... she file 2 reports, one for the SMS threat and another for JN's SMS to her 6 years ago

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_502675.html
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Blog Entries

aiya. tat foyce herself must had done something. if u ask me, i personally feel disgusted not at jack so much, but more at wendy and foyce who are using this incident to buff their "reputation"

i mean. if it was me i probably wanna hide it cause its sso disgraceful. yet this girls ar... shakes head.

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    aiya. tat foyce herself must had done something. if u ask me, i personally feel disgusted not at jack so much, but more at wendy and foyce who are using this incident to buff their "reputation"

i mean. if it was me i probably wanna hide it cause its sso disgraceful. yet this girls ar... shakes head.
    The scandal is about Jack Neo. For wendy I have no comment but for foyce, she cried so real I doubt anyone for reputation would do that. There's a high likelyhood that she was a victim. Moreover this is to expose the Jerk Neo, I dun see the point of being angry with the victims. Foyce has evidence of sms (maybe 30 of them) so is the 3rd french victim (with dozen sms). This Jerk Neo is a man of questionable character (denied truth, sex harassment, womanizer and forsaked his ex-wife who was in need of desperate help).

... but for foyce, she cried so real I doubt anyone for reputation would do that.
    Lewis Bodine: "Look, I've already done the background on this woman all the way back to the 1920's when she was working as an actress. An actress! There's your first clue, Sherlock."
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Blog Entries

The scandal is about Jack Neo. For wendy I have no comment but for foyce, she cried so real I doubt anyone for reputation would do that. There's a high likelyhood that she was a victim. Moreover this is to expose the Jerk Neo, I dun see the point of being angry with the victims. Foyce has evidence of sms (maybe 30 of them) so is the 3rd french victim (with dozen sms). This Jerk Neo is a man of questionable character (denied truth, sex harassment, womanizer and forsaked his ex-wife who was in need of desperate help).
    yea. think abt it deeper. why only now? if it was really tat devastating, wont it be out long ago.

either she is apathetic (if so i think she deserves it), or she is jumping on a bandwagon.

i wont be surprised if some idiot jumps out to say "HEY LIANG PO PO HARRASS ME" later.

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Lewis Bodine: "Look, I've already done the background on this woman all the way back to the 1920's when she was working as an actress. An actress! There's your first clue, Sherlock."
    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    yea. think abt it deeper. why only now? if it was really tat devastating, wont it be out long ago.

either she is apathetic (if so i think she deserves it), or she is jumping on a bandwagon.

i wont be surprised if some idiot jumps out to say "HEY LIANG PO PO HARRASS ME" later.
    You know something? I had exactly the same thoughts as both of you the first time. It's only the forsaking story made a turning point. That's exactly tells me to look beyond as a man. As poll says most men would say to forgive and forget but that's exactly opposite opinions of the women being surveyed. How irony....

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post

Blog Entries

You know something? I had exactly the same thoughts as both of you the first time. It's only the forsaking story made a turning point. That's exactly tells me to look beyond as a man. As poll says most men would say to forgive and forget but that's exactly opposite opinions of the women being surveyed. How irony....
    well. to give u an idea. all was fine and forsaking was forgotten over... 10 years. seriously?
    its either a gimmic,or someone is very pissed at jackneo.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345