Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 74

Thread: IT Show 2010

  1. #21

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    For those who are there? Any one check out the price for Aipo 48L dry cabinet? Checking if the saving is significant else will be a hassle to go all the way down where the mass buy session some offereing 220 with delivery.

    anyone input will be appreicated.

  2. #22

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by eHowl View Post
    It is sold separately at 299?? Or did you managed to buy from some other people's purchsae?
    separately. just tell the people there you want to buy the flash only.

  3. #23

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by happyranchu View Post
    separately. just tell the people there you want to buy the flash only.
    OH GREAT! Been waiting to buy below 300

    Anyway can I pay by credit card?
    Last edited by eHowl; 11th March 2010 at 05:15 PM.
    :: yh.16 ::

  4. #24

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrockshow View Post
    i wouldn't mind the tripod at 99 if anyone doesnt want the purchase with purchase =)

    contact me at 90908882

    if anyone getting one (or more), then count me in too

  5. #25

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    damn crowded during midday... some on thurs le... dunno y? sch hols liao? or all dun nned work?

  6. #26

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by happyranchu View Post
    just got back from IT show. Got the SB600 at 299
    does it mean we are able to get 55-200mm at 299 as well? and the dry box + manfrotto too?

  7. #27

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by hisairness View Post
    does it mean we are able to get 55-200mm at 299 as well? and the dry box + manfrotto too?
    didn't ask. if bro here going down to get the SB600 pls check on it

  8. #28

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by happyranchu View Post
    didn't ask. if bro here going down to get the SB600 pls check on it
    haha..alritee..thanks anyway!

  9. #29

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    I juz get back from it show, disappointed tat i camt get 299 for the flash. I ady ask more than 3 guys there. Sad~~ tell me who u all ask to? >.<

  10. #30

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    been there, just reached home. This time I went there smart; planned my entrance and escape route

    I only wanted to get Sandisk memory cards this time. Reached Suntec at 7pm, squeezed all the way up to the 6th floor, entered door #2, walked straight after few booths then saw the Sandisk booth. Gave them my shopping list, flashed my piece of plastic card, signed, grabbed the freebies, and followed my planned escape route to the bus stand. Bought my stuff in less than 1 hour

    Best shopping experience ever
    Fujifilm X-Pro2 Graphite, X-Pro1
    XF 14/2.8, 18/2, 23/2, 35/1.4, 56/1.2, 60/2.4, 55-200/3.5-4.8

  11. #31

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by yrh0413 View Post
    been there, just reached home. This time I went there smart; planned my entrance and escape route

    I only wanted to get Sandisk memory cards this time. Reached Suntec at 7pm, squeezed all the way up to the 6th floor, entered door #2, walked straight after few booths then saw the Sandisk booth. Gave them my shopping list, flashed my piece of plastic card, signed, grabbed the freebies, and followed my planned escape route to the bus stand. Bought my stuff in less than 1 hour

    Best shopping experience ever
    any good price for CF?
    thanks

  12. #32

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by bearjune View Post
    I juz get back from it show, disappointed tat i camt get 299 for the flash. I ady ask more than 3 guys there. Sad~~ tell me who u all ask to? >.<
    I got my sb-600 at $299 in the afternoon, but when my friend went in the evening, he could only buy it at $320 from the same guy whom I got from. So I guess no more $299 offer as a separate purchase?

  13. #33

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperTerminator View Post
    any good price for CF?
    thanks
    $90 for 16GB Ultra 30MB/s, with free memory card pouch + 512MB SD + handphone strap. Not really a decent deal but still the cheapest price I found so far.
    Fujifilm X-Pro2 Graphite, X-Pro1
    XF 14/2.8, 18/2, 23/2, 35/1.4, 56/1.2, 60/2.4, 55-200/3.5-4.8

  14. #34

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    Anyone saw any booth selling tripods there??? other than nikon or canon???

  15. #35
    Member shark78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    145

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Nmadness View Post
    Anyone saw any booth selling tripods there??? other than nikon or canon???
    Saw Vanguard tripod on 6th floor.
    EM5

  16. #36

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by wesirelander View Post
    I got my sb-600 at $299 in the afternoon, but when my friend went in the evening, he could only buy it at $320 from the same guy whom I got from. So I guess no more $299 offer as a separate purchase?
    Yes... I was quoted 320 as well... Apparently one of the salesperson got it wrong and sold it separately earlier in the afternoon... Anyway I managed to convinced one of the tourist to buy the D3000 so I got my SB600 at 299
    :: yh.16 ::

  17. #37

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    nikon's offers are so not shiok ):

  18. #38
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by yrh0413 View Post
    $90 for 16GB Ultra 30MB/s, with free memory card pouch + 512MB SD + handphone strap. Not really a decent deal but still the cheapest price I found so far.
    Saw that as well.. pretty gd deal imo
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #39

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Saw that as well.. pretty gd deal imo
    May I know which stall is it?

  20. #40

    Default Re: IT Show 2010

    Could spot bitdefender boot at IT show, anyone saw their booth?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •