Night Photography
Portrait Photography
The Photographic Tradition
Travel Photography (Malacca)
Digital Filmmaking
Digital Editing
Graphic Design
Digital Photography/Filmmaking for Youths

For more information on courses, instructors and registration, please visit our web site at www.objectifs.com.sg. If you have any questions for us, please feel free to call 6339 3069 or email info@objectifs.com.sg.

The first 10 students to sign up for courses will each win a pair of free tickets to the private screening of the documentary Robert Capa: In Love and War, courtesy of Olympus Singapore. Olympus' private screening will take place on April 20, 7pm, at Singapore History Museum. Valid for registrations received between March 18 to 26, 2004.

R O B E R T C A P A : I N L O V E A N D W A R

This biographical documentary focuses on the Hungarian-born Jewish war photographer Robert Capa who went into the heart and innards of no less than five conflicts throughout his life, gaining a reputation that has made him the greatest war photographers of all time. Capa is famous for saying, "If your pictures are not good enough, you are not close enough." Decades after his death in Indochina, his influence remains prominent in all aspects of photojournalism. Olympus Singapore is proud to be a sponsor of the award-winning documentary - Robert Capa: In Love and War - which will be screened as part of the Singapore International Film Festival (SIFF). Ms Lillian Tan, Manager, Marketing and Communications, of Olympus Singapore says, "We know that Capa is a great icon and hero in the hearts and minds of many photographers, and we at Olympus Singapore just want to do our part in supporting photography in as many ways as we can."

The regular screening held on April 20, 915pm, at Singapore History Museum. To purchase tickets, please log on to the SIFF web site www.filmfest.org.sg.

Relevant web sites:
Singapore International Film Festival - www.filmfest.org.sg
Olympus Singapore - www.olympus.com.sg

S H O O T I N G H O M E 2 0 0 4 P H O T O G R A P H Y E X H I B I T I O N

March 26 to April 14, 2004
Open daily from 11am to 630pm (except Sundays)
Objectifs, 12A Liang Seah Street

Featuring the personal photo projects of the Shooting Home participants, including Angela Chong, Chia Yan Wei, Deanna Ng, Jeremy Ong, Nooraidah Dolrahim, Ooi Boon Keong, Stanley Cheong, Teo Tow Yong, Terence Teo and Wilson Koh.

** To unsubscribe from our listserve, please email us at info@objectifs.com.sg with the title "Unsubscribe".

Dawn Teo
Objectifs - Centre for Photography and Filmmaking

12A Liang Seah Street
Singapore (189033)
Tel: +65 6339 3068
Fax: +65 6339 6930
Email: dawn.teo@objectifs.com.sg