View Poll Results: To go Genting or Cameron

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Genting

    17 18.89%
  • Cameron

    73 81.11%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 155

Thread: Outing:- Genting or Cameron Anyone?

  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here! Never cross mountain or
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dew
    Cfm:
    1. Ruth
    2. Lorbert
    3. Sky Dew
    4. Yong Cheng
    5. juste_millieu
    6. aosis
    7. tom shen
    8. feipern
    9. tbteng
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.
    16.
    17.
    18.
    19.
    20.

    Pending:
    1. cheatchu79
    2. silver.wolf
    3. derrick
    4. Munwai
    5. Arthur

    GO ! GO ! GO !

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Cfm:
    1. Ruth (unknown gender)
    2. Lorbert (M)
    3. Sky Dew (M)
    4. Yong Cheng (M)
    5. juste_millieu (M)
    6. aosis (M)
    7. tom shen (M)
    8. feipern (M)
    9. tbteng (M)
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.
    16.
    17.
    18.
    19.
    20.

    Pending:
    1. cheatchu79 (M)
    2. silver.wolf (M)
    3. derrick (M)
    4. Munwai (M)
    5. Arthur(M)
    6. Melody (F)

  3. #83

    Default

    coming ???? or u playing CS ?

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dew
    maybe we should break into gals and guys .. then easier to plan rooms mah ... correct.. so please indicate your gender beside your nick .. then easier to consolidate the names , contact number with nick ...
    LOL.. my gender is unknown

  5. #85

    Default

    need people to check for u ???? keke .. joking ok ...

  6. #86

    Default

    yes.. me got my tix, so leaving tnite..

    keep u guys updated after my trip..

  7. #87

    Default

    all male?!!
    where is the model Ruth mention to bring with

  8. #88

    Default

    Ruth meimei,

    How can u noe me? If u noe me, maybe u already in love liao.
    Not scare meh? Liketat how?

    Scared or not?

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu
    all male?!!
    where is the model Ruth mention to bring with
    i dunno which model to bring...

    I got Alinda, Agnes and Angel
    Angel might be a betta choice...

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whoelse
    Ruth meimei,

    How can u noe me? If u noe me, maybe u already in love liao.
    Not scare meh? Liketat how?

    Scared or not?
    u sound like a tiko...
    maybe afterall i bringing some esorts
    LOL

  11. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu
    all male?!!
    where is the model Ruth mention to bring with
    so u guys are all leaving yr wives and gfs behind?

  12. #92

    Default

    i can be your escort... hahaha ..

    and nope i dont have a wife or gf ...

  13. #93

    Default

    I am definately a Tiko, no doubt abt it.
    Also a busybody one.

    Maybe u will kick all yr escorts aside
    Tiko now in trend u dunno meh.

  14. #94
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    Been so busy with work.. and i need a big break from it...

    Anyone interested in Cameron Highland

    im organising a big grp so the coach will be cater for us only...

    it would be a 3D 2N (fri - sun)

    Estimated Cost: KIV (less than SGD 200 *all meals included*)

    If your bf / hubby, gf / wifey wanna tag along... feel free....

    Ive emailed strawberry park resort for a quote and asking them to organise photography tours for us.

    Objective of the tour:
    1. Get-together
    2. Relax
    3. Photography Opportunties

    Meanwhile, interested parties, pls include yr name in this thread.

    Cfm:
    1. Ruth
    2. Lorbert
    3. Sky Dew
    4. Yong Cheng
    5. juste_millieu
    6. aosis
    7. tom shen
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.
    16.
    17.
    18.
    19.
    20.

    Pending:
    1. cheatchu79
    2. silver.wolf
    3. derrick
    4. Munwai
    5. Arthur
    sound interesting . may I join?

  15. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by engwai
    sound interesting . may I join?
    sure....
    u bringing yr son too?

  16. #96

    Default

    Sounds fun
    but i dun know u all and when u all going? can i join even tot i dun know u all ?? just wanna go there for a kind of bug which has a horn update me when can if u all really going

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    i will organise a meetup session soon.. mean while still waiting for the resort to feedback to me

    all are welcome.... pls state yr email by yr nick as i need to send out Mass Emails..

  18. #98
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Blk 907 Kopi Tiam Jurong West Ext
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Ruth if its cameron highlands, let me know. its been at least 15 years that i was last there. wonderful and peaceful ambience and lots of opportunities for pics. lots of good food and esp for veggies fanatics!! fresh morning air with a cup of thick kopi -O and a steaming bowl of laksa!! no one mentioned about the rose garden (temple), strawberry farm, tea plantations or the mushroom farms. cant forget the heavenly taste of the fresh shitake mushrooms which i `plucked' from the farm and had it cooked in brinchang. till today ..... from france to god knows where, have yet to taste anything near ............ muahhh!!!...........t m

    Oh yes, if i remembered correctly there's a hot spring on the way up. durians (wild) are fantastic and also the river crabs and pandan coconut at tanah rata is outta this world!!

  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom_lim
    Ruth if its cameron highlands, let me know. its been at least 15 years that i was last there. wonderful and peaceful ambience and lots of opportunities for pics. lots of good food and esp for veggies fanatics!! fresh morning air with a cup of thick kopi -O and a steaming bowl of laksa!! no one mentioned about the rose garden (temple), strawberry farm, tea plantations or the mushroom farms. cant forget the heavenly taste of the fresh shitake mushrooms which i `plucked' from the farm and had it cooked in brinchang. till today ..... from france to god knows where, have yet to taste anything near ............ muahhh!!!...........t m

    Oh yes, if i remembered correctly there's a hot spring on the way up. durians (wild) are fantastic and also the river crabs and pandan coconut at tanah rata is outta this world!!
    u r making me hungry

  20. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu
    Your home page is nice!! Doing business already I thought you are very young only
    Thanks for the compliments. I'm not as cute as my avatar unfortunately.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •