View Poll Results: To go Genting or Cameron

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Genting

    17 18.89%
  • Cameron

    73 81.11%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 155

Thread: Outing:- Genting or Cameron Anyone?

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Latest Update:

    Ive written an email to strawberry park resort. hopefully i get a quote from them and a day tour with photog opportunities...

    meanwhile... keep this thread alive

  2. #42

    Default

    ok .... need help from me just say ok???

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dew
    ok .... need help from me just say ok???
    i need to find treasurer, grp i-c for this trip...

  4. #44

    Default

    Another place u wanna consider is Awana Resort at Genting. Stay the resort type, big, got jaguzzi, living room, mini kitchen too. I think the rate is like S$80 per day if I remember correctly. Also the scenery is nice too, quiet unlike the main Genting casino area.

    To go to theme park/casino, the cablecar is just opposite the resort. FOC.
    Free shutter bus to cablecar main terminal.

    In Genting, u can hire a Taxi to go KL shopping/makan, shoot twin tower etc. Journey 2hr. There is this waterfall along the way to KL, the taxi driver should know too.

    Look out for very nice Nasi Lemak, makan at Chinatown etc.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    i think most peeps has polled CH...

  6. #46

    Default

    Check out the Superior One-Room Condo here.

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    i need to find treasurer, grp i-c for this trip...
    i can try helping in in admin and organisation lah ... treasurer u got to find someone else liao .. sorry...

    i got one suggestion ... y not we plan wat we wan to do like for the 3 das and then c which place is better...

    list out the pro and cons ba

    pro for genting ..

    1. more well developed... more food and shopping area
    2. more recreation activities ( main aim for this trip)
    3. better access to K.L. ( there are hourly bus to kl)
    4. better resorts and hotels
    5. nearer to batu cave
    6 a theme park to scream your hearts out ...

    con for genting

    1. lost of "kampong" favor ...
    2. Makan a bit expensive ...
    3. Little photoshoot opputunities ( except to walk downhill and take a tour of the famous hillside temple)
    4. casino is there ( may end up gambling your cameras away)

    wat u think ruthbaby?

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dew
    i can try helping in in admin and organisation lah ... treasurer u got to find someone else liao .. sorry...

    i got one suggestion ... y not we plan wat we wan to do like for the 3 das and then c which place is better...

    list out the pro and cons ba

    pro for genting ..

    1. more well developed... more food and shopping area
    2. more recreation activities ( main aim for this trip)
    3. better access to K.L. ( there are hourly bus to kl)
    4. better resorts and hotels
    5. nearer to batu cave
    6 a theme park to scream your hearts out ...

    con for genting

    1. lost of "kampong" favor ...
    2. Makan a bit expensive ...
    3. Little photoshoot opputunities ( except to walk downhill and take a tour of the famous hillside temple)
    4. casino is there ( may end up gambling your cameras away)

    wat u think ruthbaby?
    Sure....

    pro for genting ..

    1. more well developed... more food and shopping area
    2. more recreation activities ( main aim for this trip)
    3. better access to K.L. ( there are hourly bus to kl)
    4. better resorts and hotels
    5. nearer to batu cave
    6 a theme park to scream your hearts out ...

    con for genting

    1. lost of "kampong" favor ...
    2. Makan a bit expensive ...
    3. Little photoshoot opputunities ( except to walk downhill and take a tour of the famous hillside temple)
    4. casino is there ( may end up gambling your cameras away)
    5. not much of photoshoot opportunties

    Pro for CH:
    1. Ah.. maybe got pretty mei mei in strawberry parks?
    2. Many things not seen in singapore.
    3. I can do landscape, marco and portrait shoot
    4. CHEAP IS GD... CUZ I CHEAPO

    Cons for CH:
    1. 1 more hour furthur
    2. Sure no internet connection
    3. im too rich.. i need to gamble it away

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    3. im too rich.. i need to gamble it away
    mmmmm....

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dew
    mmmmm....
    erm.. jus a thinker
    im too poor.. can someone lend mi money for this trip?

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    erm.. jus a thinker
    im too poor.. can someone lend mi money for this trip?
    Want to pinjam wang? No problem. But you have to sponser me to the trip.

    Cheers.

  12. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suhaimig
    Want to pinjam wang? No problem. But you have to sponser me to the trip.

    Cheers.
    or maybe $1.00 interest for every single hour

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu
    or maybe $1.00 interest for every single hour
    I thought the trip was free & easy. Everything in a package. Why so expensive?...

    Cheers.

  14. #54

    Default

    Ruth,

    U can go KL to makan and makan u noe?
    Can go to the ridley believe it or not museam, ride theme park and jaguzzi wif some handsome CSers

    Then go grap a cup of nice starbuck espresso and drink inside passing cloud and chitchat wif the Mr. Charm there and feel like heaven. Maybe he will hold your hands too
    Last edited by whoelse; 19th March 2004 at 03:26 PM.

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whoelse
    Ruth,

    U can go KL to makan and makan u noe?
    Can go to the ridley believe it or not museam, ride theme park and jaguzzi wif some handsome CSers

    Then go grap a cup of nice starbuck espresso and drink inside passing cloud and chitchat wif the Mr. Charm there and feel like heaven. Maybe he will hold your hands too
    dun tempt me.... erm... can u guys go pluck a few strawberries and i set up my dai dee room in CH?
    LOL

  16. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whoelse
    Ruth,

    U can go KL to makan and makan u noe?
    Can go to the ridley believe it or not museam, ride theme park and jaguzzi wif some handsome CSers

    Then go grap a cup of nice starbuck espresso and drink inside passing cloud and chitchat wif the Mr. Charm there and feel like heaven. Maybe he will hold your hands too
    lets talk her into going genting ... perhapes those guys going should send in photo ...
    then gals going .. send in photo plus number ...

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Johore Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Ruth... hire me as ur tour guide in CH... hehehe.. i was there a few months ago.... lolx. There's internet connection at the Cybercafe there, but i dunno the price lar...

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dew
    lets talk her into going genting ... perhapes those guys going should send in photo ...
    then gals going .. send in photo plus number ...
    i love gals... guys make mi sick

  19. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Johore Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    324

    Default

    corrections... not few monts ago... in fact... it was early last month... old liao.. :P

  20. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    i love gals... guys make mi sick
    hey.. wat guys make u sick ... dont tell me u are a. ....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •