Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1026

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

  1. #121

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    nose problem bbbuttie...moi ish still huan all feedbagz...moi huan tu up moi level tu those ob Andy Wee & Marcus....
    last paragraph is meaningfull
    http://digital-photography-school.co...oving-subjects

    buttie, someone selling carl zeiss 85mm f/1.4 http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=657157

    good for u since u shoot so many portraits

    btw, second hand shop got 1 brand new copy selling at 1.6k
    according to the shop owner, the previous owner bought it for 20 years but never use it
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 8th March 2010 at 03:07 PM.

  2. #122

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    out of 72 photos 71 ish camee shots
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  3. #123

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by billycadiz View Post

  4. #124

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    just finish some cakes but i'm thinking of 27th bbq liao

  5. #125
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    last paragraph is meaningfull
    http://digital-photography-school.co...oving-subjects

    buttie, someone selling carl zeiss 85mm f/1.4 http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=657157

    good for u since u shoot so many portraits

    btw, second hand shop got 1 brand new copy selling at 1.6k
    according to the shop owner, the previous owner bought it for 20 years but never use it
    .. good tips on that site.. I started practicing shooting moving night traffic around my neighbourhood to explore angle and setting... sometime kena distracted e.g shot flying bats.. kekekekkkekek.

    thanks but moi not looking for CZ85, got CZ135 liao.. mei consider another R135 summicron if affordable...but now next BBB likely to be 500mm ) .. me want return to my first love ...Motorsport & Cars .... will only shoot portraits selectively .
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  6. #126

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    .. good tips on that site.. I started practicing shooting moving night traffic around my neighbourhood to explore angle and setting... sometime kena distracted e.g shot flying bats.. kekekekkkekek.

    thanks but moi not looking for CZ85, got CZ135 liao.. mei consider another R135 summicron if affordable...but now next BBB likely to be 500mm ) .. me want return to my first love ...Motorsport & Cars .... will only shoot portraits selectively .

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Peitien inch de sai pics in moi brok... moi ish huan loo be rike paul kor kor... cabber ebent ern bick marney!

    http://lifesalongjourney.wordpress.com/

  8. #128
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    hmmm.. considering that this is one of my best approaching shot done with AI-Servo + Pan... only the licence plate immediate area are OK, the AI-Servo creates a focus zoom to the rest of the vehicle and the background looks shitty... hence in most racing mag, such angle are usually "freezed"...

    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  9. #129
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Peitien inch de sai pics in moi brok... moi ish huan loo be rike paul kor kor... cabber ebent ern bick marney!

    http://lifesalongjourney.wordpress.com/
    Fwah chiu sho fast finish all the pics riao

  10. #130

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Fwah chiu sho fast finish all the pics riao
    mine still at cf card

  11. #131

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    how i wish i can pp photos now

  12. #132

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    today my colleague just share something to me....
    年龄不是问题,高矮不是距离,体重不是压力

  13. #133

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    i'm too tired today wonder tonight still can go jogging or not...
    think i should skip it

    人生不分高低,生活自有境界。

  14. #134

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Guut Morning butties..! sniff sniff**

  15. #135

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    i'm too tired today wonder tonight still can go jogging or not...
    think i should skip it

    人生不分高低,生活自有境界。
    CHIM...

  16. #136

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    just finish some cakes but i'm thinking of 27th bbq liao
    confirm bbq got stay overnight one??

  17. #137

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    Guut Morning butties..! sniff sniff**
    morning??
    u just wake up??
    sleeping beauty

  18. #138

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    confirm bbq got stay overnight one??
    u want to overnite??
    we are okay with it... just need to confirm how many want to overnite coz cost involve
    tonight we let u know, ok

  19. #139

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    morning??
    u just wake up??
    sleeping beauty
    yea.. had a good rest so feel like morning! sick with congested nose..

  20. #140

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    Guut Morning butties..! sniff sniff**
    btw, i'm looking for a lady to do a sleeping beauty theme shoot. u interested or not??

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •