Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1026

Thread: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

  1. #221

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    yesterday we talked abt colors on monk

    when he is in yellow, he is fr shaolin
    when he is in maroon, he is lama
    when he is in grey, he is ?? i forgot liao
    wrong..
    when he is in yellow, he is from thailand
    when he is in maroon, he is dalai lama
    when he is in grey, he is from shaolin..

  2. #222

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    yesterday we talked abt colors on monk

    when he is in yellow, he is fr shaolin
    when he is in maroon, he is lama
    when he is in grey, he is ?? i forgot liao
    In pink an akua???
    ╬Pachelbel in D .357cal

  3. #223
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    wrong..
    when he is in yellow, he is from thailand
    when he is in maroon, he is dalai lama
    when he is in grey, he is from shaolin..
    if the monk is fat fat one. he is from singapore

  4. #224

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    i will drink with billy and the monk.

    酒肉穿腸過,佛在心中坐!
    buttie, is 酒肉穿腸過,佛心中

  5. #225
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    buttie, is 酒肉穿腸過,佛心中
    i think ish same same la.

  6. #226
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Bangkang loh !!!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  7. #227

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    almost time to go off!! time to go home sleep... learn from tangshooters sleeping beauty, our lovely photojourney

    dun talk bad behind me

  8. #228
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    almost time to go off!! time to go home sleep... learn from tangshooters sleeping beauty, our lovely photojourney

    dun talk bad behind me
    nothing bad wat, if u infront we also say same thing to u.
    next time u change color we see which monastery u belong to ok

  9. #229
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    nothing bad wat, if u infront we also say same thing to u.
    next time u change color we see which monastery u belong to ok
    he ish colourless cos 色即是空!

  10. #230

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    nothing bad wat, if u infront we also say same thing to u.
    next time u change color we see which monastery u belong to ok
    wahaha..

  11. #231

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    ****.. reporting temp is 37.5
    should ask doc for another day of mc..

  12. #232

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    ****.. reporting temp is 37.5
    should ask doc for another day of mc..
    oh.. cannot say the word s h i t.. haha.. part its part of nature wat..

  13. #233
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    dun drink rah , go run ! hohoho
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  14. #234

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Drink and run
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  15. #235
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    oh.. cannot say the word s h i t.. haha.. part its part of nature wat..
    well, all vulgarities is part of nature also ma. they come in human organs created by nature.

  16. #236
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    ****.. reporting temp is 37.5
    should ask doc for another day of mc..
    ..... 37.5 ....
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  17. #237

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    my eyebrows keep twitching today.


    Quote Originally Posted by Photojourney View Post
    ****.. reporting temp is 37.5
    should ask doc for another day of mc..
    go sleep go!

  18. #238
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Benosaurous View Post
    my eyebrows keep twitching today.




    go sleep go!
    ben ish here again!!

  19. #239

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    i be the apple
    sleeping beauty gotch apple meh?

    tot apple ish snow white?

  20. #240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LXXX: TCSS Thread...

    benson sho fierce... like controlling ur... erm... uno... erm...

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •