Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preowned tam 90 macro queries

Default Re: Preowned tam 90 macro queries

Quote Originally Posted by geraldkhoo View Post
    Bro u are quick

Quote Originally Posted by VainKid View Post
    Bro u are quick
    in clubsnap, if people want to hunt you down, it can be fast.

not just for errant sellers who try to disguise phone numbers.. pervs beware!

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    in clubsnap, if people want to hunt you down, it can be fast.

not just for errant sellers who try to disguise phone numbers.. pervs beware!
    Guys thanks for the help, already purchase a monster 180mm well kept and take care from one gentlemen from cs, I think there are just some people that doesn't take care of stuff, oh well

Guys thanks for the help, already purchase a monster 180mm well kept and take care from one gentlemen from cs, I think there are just some people that doesn't take care of stuff, oh well
    Enjoy the lens man, u decided to go with a longer focal length.. gd choice.. This lens has earned relatively sound praises from fellow users..
    Last edited by Numnumball; 12th March 2010 at 11:10 AM.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

VainKid, please be fair in your assessment and dont sprout nonsense here.

First of all, the speck in the lens is NOT fungus. your friend checked it clearly and told me it is just dust too. We agreed that it was dust in the inner lens (obviously you blowing it would not get it away..). and it DOES NOT cover 1/4 of the lens. your friend can testify, both he and i saw it was only at the bottom corner of the lens. He clearly said to me it was on the bottom right corner of the lens and I had to scrutinize it before realizing he was right. So how could it cover 1/4 of the lens?? you did not even see it yourself! so dont sprout nonsense here. I do not know what communication you had with your friends thereafter, but from what we agreed at that point in time to you claiming that it was fungus and it covers 1/4 of the lens is obviously an unfair statement made, especially when you did not even look at the interior AT ALL.

Secondly, your friends and you tried taking shots with the lens, against light and dark backgrounds and spotted no compromise on the image quality at all.

Thirdly, I told u very clearly over sms that it is a MF only lens. and i re-iterated to you twice over sms. you did not do your own research properly and now u claim that i am trying to cheat you?!

Lastly, I did not even make any pressure on you at all when u told me you did not want to buy even though i have clarified to you it was a MF lens and it was you who did not do your own research. I must admit I am guilty of not doing research on the second hand prices as I do not have the time to do so. the last i did was some time back and I had just assumed it was still the same. Had anyone pointed out to me on this point, i would gladly adjust the price to reflect the fair value of the lens.

If it is indeed fungus (which i checked again against the picture attached, and it is not) then I truly apologize. I had no wish to sell a lens with fungus under the pretense that it is a good lens. I had been a beneficiary of very kind people from the photography community and I do not wish to spoil the good name of the commmunity nor my relationships with people. However I am sure it isn't fungus.

I must really thank ed9119 in notifying me about this thread. There is absolutely no justice in this matter at all and you think you can just sprout nonsense about people behind their back?! seriously you got to watch what u say, even on cyberspace. I have more than enough evidence that you are DEFAMING me and if you do not apologize about this, I WILL NOT HESITATE LEGAL ACTIONS TOWARDS YOU. I am not a kid whom you 'take pity on' (in any case I am sure I am older than you) and I would not back down until you clarify the things you said.

Blog Entries

I'm just ensuring BOTH sides have a fair opportunity to respond
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

First of all, you wasn't honest when dealing in my SMS it wasn't stated it's an mf lens till I tried to take shots and I did realise it's mf, secondly why my friend claim to be dust? Because we adults doesn't want to expose u, he said that the lens "dust" has to remove only at service centre only indirectly hinting a fungus. Ur lens was dusty and has lots of fibre on the exterior and interior of the filter which turn me off. U still claim that the fungus can can be remove by hands, u have no shame? Take a photograph of the speck of fungus for people to justify

I bought the 180mm with another seller from cs by the name of feimao007, we did the transaction smoothly no question ask.

Lastly I can only say you are irresponsible.

Cheers
    D90-MB80|N18-105|N50 1.8|T180 M.|GT1541T|Q3T|Up48|SB900|
    BBB Virus will Devour your Soul.

Please go check your sms carefully again before making unfair statements.

I have stated to you very clearly it was a MF only lens. You have admitted on that day of dealing that you have ASSUMED it has AF/MF fucntion when I told you clearly it was MF only. If it was my intention to cheat, I would not have stated it's a MF only on my new buy/sell thread. In addition, I have had 3 buyers enquiring about the lens and I have clearly stated to them upfront it is a MF lens before even scheduling a meet up. The AF/MF is such an obvious distinction, if I really had intention to cheat u, give me some credit in thinking of more sophisticated ways to mask the deception.

And I DID NOT CLAIM THE FUNGUS CAN BE REMOVED BY HANDS. I told you I did not have me cleaning kit with me and I did not even attempt to try remove it. In addition, your friend and I had clearly established it was a dust in the inner lens, once again you think anyone would be so dumb as to think of cleaning the inner lens using hands when it cannot even be reached?? Please, think through before fabricating lies and words that I have not said, cos what u are saying clearly do not make sense at all.

You did not even take a look at the lens but now you are making statements as though you have seen it through and through.

"Because we adults doesn't want to expose u, he said that the lens "dust" has to remove only at service centre only indirectly hinting a fungus." take a look at what you have said. Isn't it ironic that a bunch of adults would choose a course of action so childish? if your friend really thought it was fungus then tell me there and then! if we agree thats the case, we can cancel the transaction in a peaceful manner. but the case was we both agreed that it was just a small dust particle and now you go behind my back to defame me? which adult in the right mind would do so?!

And you tell me now honestly that the particle "covers 1/4 of the lens"?

I do not understand why you quote your transaction with another seller. I could quote you many other sell transactions I have had with other buyers and all were smooth and very satisfactory. Once again, please think through the whole episode carefully. In which part of the deal have I displayed my intentions to cheat, especially considering one day after our meeting i posted on a national public forum (Buy/Sell) the EXACT transaction terms for the lens: the exact price terms, the exact specification of the lens (MF) and the information of the dust particle. Who in the right mind would put up such public information if he wants to cheat?!?!

just fyi, i was so mad at the whole episode this morning that i have discussed this and shown my lawyer this thread. I know i have a serious case of defamation against you here. Please think carefully before you make any more false statements or exaggeration of facts here.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    well, to be fair, there was a time when i didn't know what fungus was.. but it happened once only.

anyhow, this is what fungus looks like, this is heavy stuff, i think it would be not so common unless the guy has really abused it badly:

the next time you can look up through it at the light, you should be able to see something like this:

http://jameslimphoto.com/blog/wp-con...img_3629a1.jpg

which is a more common degree..

spiderweb patterns, etc. basically something that looks organic.

well, it could be dust as well, i am not sure.. but in any case it is not a good thing to be present on the lens, and perhaps letting people know so that they won't get ripped off is a good thing.
    Thank you for the picture, now i know how fungus look like on a len
    Love insects Macro Photography本杰明 More Pctures at my Blog at bennieHsu

I don't have time to argue with u, my point here is to clarified the speck of white stuff that covers 1/4 of a lens element in ur lens and was suggest to expose u to prevent more victim, I don't care what u want to do. It's non of my concerns, I am speaking the facts I see in my eye. Anyway u can enjoy selling the lens for all u want it's not my concern.

Oh ya just FYI if u are filing a case against me, pls do not sell ur lens, I'm willing to pay the fee to tamron to clarified the speck of white stuff that looks like spider web thingy as quote by my friend

In anyway, this will be my last post in here, u can do whatever u want as u have my contact number and also do approach the mrt control station of lorong chuan circle line for the Security CCTV log as well. Post ur picture here for people to decide and judge if u want

You really are clueless about things, aren't you?

I have already stated clearly that if it indeed is fungus and you have told me there and then, then we will all part in peace cos I do not have intention to sell defective products. I would even have sincerely apologized to you cos I have made you come all the way to meet me.

But the situation was clearly not the case and you went around my back to say things about me being a dishonest seller, trying to cheat you etc. That is absolutely not true, unwarranted and immature way of handling things.

we are all adults here and ought to be responsible for the things we said. you cannot expect to hide behind the veil of cyberspace and make any comments you like about anyone without claiming responsibility over it.

i hope you realize the danger of you doing such things, both to yourself and potential people you might hurt. Untrue accounts and statements make by you will just devalue the trust people have in you and will also hurt the reputation of others sellers.

This buy/sell forum is an open forum for all willing parties to come and transact. Nobody is forced into any deals and any forms of negotiation and clarification should be the responsibilities of BOTH the sellers and buyers. If one had intentionally withheld critical information from you, which might have affected your decision to buy, and the intricacies of the information could only be uncovered after you have bought, then that's CHEATING. in our case, that was NEVER the case and hence you cannot claim that I am a dishonest seller trying to con you.

Please understand the dynamics of the marketplace, the ethics of transacting and your own responsibilities before going out there to continue buy/sell.

Ed9119- thanks for being a great moderator and letting me clear my name here. Cheers

Blog Entries

i am neutral

i think both sides have said what they want to say...... lets move on shall we ?
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Let's closed the thread cheers thanks Ed

Let's closed the thread cheers thanks Ed
    You can lock this thread by yourself as you are the thread starter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12