Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How did you get your 'nick'?

Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    Ruthless baby

i tot toothless baby.
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by berryhappy
    Why not Amadeus?
    I did but while registering, i made a mistake some where, and i was never able to fully activate that account...

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives
    why not wolfpack?
    Well, erm.. because it's not part of Mozart's name?

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    No wonder it sounded familar.. but couldn't put a thing to it.... why don't you use "Mozart"?
    Because i am tone deaf, can't write music and can only appreciate, hence, not that worthy of that name.

I loved the movie "Amadeus" btw
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Quote Originally Posted by cheatchu79
    Actually Wolfgang reminded me of "Wolfgang Krauser", one of the bad guys in the Fatal Fury fighting game. Think he appeared in KOF 96 and KOF 98 too!

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives
    why not happywolf ?
    Erm, taht would be too kitschy of a name?
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang
    Because i am tone deaf, can't write music and can only appreciate, hence, not that worthy of that name.

I loved the movie "Amadeus" btw
    mozart... a fantastic genius! i was completely amazed by his ability to listen to an entire concert only once and being able to write out the full musical score perfectly from memory...
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Actually, it started as 'bery' as a mis-spelling for 'very'. I registered a website 'beryhappy.com' a couple of years back. When one year is up, someone squatted on the site and demanded that I pay them USD200. I registered another site with "beRry" instead. Then waited (i forgot) 1 or 2 years for THEIR registration to expire and then got it back.

Err...did I answer your question?

yes,berry much, thank you!

i use to have the nick deville .. no relation with the devil but with the car .. the Coup Deville .. loveeeee that car got to sit in it once and i love it till now but unfortunatelly cant get it in sg unless i win the chinese new year TOTO .. then my mum being a religions person keeps on thinking that i glomourize the devil and non-stop preaching marathon for day and weeks till i give it up and became duhville.. duh

I got mine from a anime series that I loved as a kid, Gundam. One of the later stories was Zeta Gundam and one of the cool machines in a side story was Zeta Plus (Zplus). Its the nick I used in NUS when they had YAK and so it stuck till today.

Of course everyone else thought it meant Zzzzzz plus as in I sleep in lectures.

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    I got mine from a anime series that I loved as a kid, Gundam. One of the later stories was Zeta Gundam and one of the cool machines in a side story was Zeta Plus (Zplus). Its the nick I used in NUS when they had YAK and so it stuck till today.

Of course everyone else thought it meant Zzzzzz plus as in I sleep in lectures.
    Cool! But isn't that an evangelion model in your avatar?

Anyway, I'm also a gundam fan too...love all their anime. It seems that big robots are my thing. If you are interested in these sort of things, you can also see if you can find Macross 0, which is a sort of prequel to the Macross series, but it's very very cool.....

Quote Originally Posted by justarius
    Cool! But isn't that an evangelion model in your avatar?

Anyway, I'm also a gundam fan too...love all their anime. It seems that big robots are my thing. If you are interested in these sort of things, you can also see if you can find Macross 0, which is a sort of prequel to the Macross series, but it's very very cool.....
    That is a Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket MS-18E Kampfer in my avartar. Yup I like Evengelion too. Here... some pics and info about my avatar by me!

MS-18E Kampfer

Heh! I have seen Macross Zero up to episode 3. Have they released the rest yet? Its really very very cool with all the CG. Macross has always been one of my favs. I like Macross Plus too. The YF-19 in Macross Plus seems to have inspired Russian fighter jet manufacturer Sukhoi so design prototype S-37 (SU-47) Berkut. Check out the similarities....

Sukhoi S-37 (SU-47) Berkut

Macross Plus YF-19

Quote Originally Posted by Waffle
    err ... err .. i .. >_<;;
    Waffle, is that Utada??

Moi nick - wanted something totally unique ... so this one nite many years back, when I was experiencing a riot of emotions ... sat down and listed some things, attributes, beliefs, etc that I associated with moiself or believed in ... mixed their syllabi and initial letters to form 'sensires' - which i thought sound nice, wasn't in the dictionary ... and didn't return a single hit on search engines ...

... and best of all, since it's a word I came I with, I dictate how it shud be pronounced ... ... 'sen-sci-yers' ... no buts bout dat! =)

Why not Amadeus?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang
    I did but while registering, i made a mistake some where, and i was never able to fully activate that account...
    wahhhhh, I thought you are moderator?

wahhhhh, I thought you are moderator?
    Moderator also human mah... And back then when i registered.. i wasn't a mod yet...
    --

Died during eclipse and woke up the next day.

No idea why. Other nick is sandwich (other place).

Eh my nick came abt while registering for my first email account from Hotmail.. Couldn't get a name registered.. even my dialect name belonged to somebody.. so had to come up with something stupid that no one ever use ..

often mistaken as Big Ah Lian...

= cyril ng & it's NOT 'cryling'

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234