Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Anyone workin or have friend/relative in ICA (SIR)?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default Anyone workin or have friend/relative in ICA (SIR)?

    As above....thank You.. I need some infomation urgently.
    Can pls PM me?? Thanks!!!!

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siron
    As above....thank You.. I need some infomation urgently.
    Can pls PM me?? Thanks!!!!
    i don't fulfil any of the conditions but maybe u can share ur problem and I see if i can help u.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feryl
    i don't fulfil any of the conditions but maybe u can share ur problem and I see if i can help u.
    Thanks, I had sent ya a PM....ya got it?

    Thanks a million

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siron
    Thanks, I had sent ya a PM....ya got it?

    Thanks a million
    got it, replied. Not very helpful answer tho.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •